Rasputin And The Sect Of The Khlysti

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:19 am

Rasputin and the Sect of the Khlysti

"The statetz Grigori Efimovich, also called Rasputin, belong to the sect of the Khlysti. Various traces of mystic orgies are also present in this personage who has been talked about so much. The presence of certain extra normal powers in this uncouth Siberian peasant, however, is undeniable."

Rasputin was documented to possess the Siddhi powers he healed the Czars son many times. Including once when the Czar's son took ill and was near death in Poland his wife sent a telegraph to Rasputin in Siberia. Within three hours she got a reply by telegraph stating her son would be healed by morning and he was. From the actual police report on Rasputin from the Czarist secret police that survived to our time. Rasputin's strange behaviour was propaganda of the Communists who hated him and wanted him gone. Rasputin was claim, highly intelligent and polite he didn't drink alcohol and was vegetarian and was not sexually involved with the Russian Queen. He was her spiritual advisor and healer. Rasputin did appear at an important time and his main mission was to warn the Czar not to get involved in a war with Germany and Austro-Hungry, the First War. That this would destroy Russia and end the Empire and leave Russia with a Communist take over. Rasputin warned the Czar that his whole family would be killed within this. All this came to pass. The Czar was being attack by numerous Kabbalistic curses we know this from the trial of the Rabbi Mendel Beilis in the Russian Empire who was convicted of ritual murder of a Gentile child named Andrei Yuschchinsky. He stated the ritual was to curse the Czar. The Jews were throwing numerous curses to start that war. They wanted to destroy Russia. If the Czar had of listened to Rasputin there never would have been a world war or a USSR. But the Christian morons around him in his court connected into the Jewish thought form of Christianity and thus were conduits for the curses of the Rabbi's pushed him in the other direction. The Czar was also tied into Christianity as the leader of the Orthodox Church. Thought from reports not much of a believer which the Priesthood of the Church commended him and his wife the Russian Queen for. The Russian Queen was open to other spiritual systems and so was her husband the Czar who invited other spiritual persona's to the court to meet with them. Russia also had a major spiritualist society called the Cosmotheists that believed the origins of ancient White civilization were in the stars and worked to use mediumship to get into contact with the extra terrestrial White Gods and learn knowledge from them. The same with the Thule Society in German. The Comostheists were banned by the Communist Party and their known membership were all murdered by the Jewish Communist regime. It seems our Gods sent an important friend to the Czar's family to attempt to protect the Imperial family and the Russian nation from destruction by the Jews. While a brave man he did what he could but was murdered by traitors. While in Germany the man the Gods sent that of Adolf Hitler was able to turn the tide. But lost a battle that ended in the destruction of the German nation. The enemy was at their full power at this time. But in that battle Hitler was able to destroy Jewish Communism. And stop the Jews from taking over the planet at that time.

What the lesson is here is that Christianity is the number one tool of the Jewish enemy to gain occult control and then direct control of the planet. Its their thought form the Rabbi's created and operate though. It was also the Christians who betrayed Hitler and Germany and cost them the war. The Catholic 11 Junkers at the top of the German Military, 3 of them were double agents of the Soviets and sending them all the important military plans of the Germans.

On this sect the Khlysti:

"These are rites performed by the Russian sect of the Khlysti, who had to keep them strictly secret. The rules and ideas of this sect could not be revealed to any outsider, not even to close relatives; outwardly the Khlysti kept the Orthodox faith, but inwardly they deemed it a "false belief."

"The participants, both men and women, wear only a white garment over complete ritual nakedness. While pronouncing invocations, they begin dancing in a circle. The men form a circle in the middle that moves quickly in the directional the path of the sun, while the women form an outer circle at first and move in the opposite direction to the path of the sun. The motion becomes more and more wild and giddy until some of the participants leave the circles and being dancing alone, like the ancient vertiginatores and Arab dervishes... it is said, that sometimes their figures cannot longer be picked out as they fall and rise again[the dance as a technique of ecstasy]. Their frenzy becomes contagious..."

Its noted after this they engaged in ritual sexual rites this ties into the rites of the tantric sects of Shiva in the far east and also in the ancient same religion of the ancient world in the west. This relates to the cone of power and generation of spiritual power and directing this power.

The rituals of this sect are Pagan and are the same found among the Greeks who scholars mentioned also continued on in Slavic sects such as the Khlysti in which is witnessed an actual living ancient sect that survived in the wild regions of Siberia the remote regions of the Baltic's as well still have Pagan regions, Christianity didn't even reach there till the 17th century in some cases.

More on the Khlysti:

"A young woman is chosen on each occasion as the personification of the power....She appears wholly naked at the end of the secret rite and hands dried grapes to the faithful as a sacrament. This detail establishes a link to the ancient Orgiastic rites that were celebrated under the sign of the mysteries of the Great Goddess.....A young naked woman also appears in the rites of the Skoptzi as the central figure this is more likely an echo of the cult belonging to another of the mysteries of the great Goddess the Phrygian Cybele."

Note its connection its Pagan:

"With its thirteen swaying and spiralling participants the Cone of Power was used by the Dianics to intensify the amount and frequency of the life force so that is could effectively be used for healing, magic and alchemical transformation. Since thirteen was also a number of the Goddess Diana, the Lady of the Moon whose annual full moons numbered thirteen."

The Satanic rite of the Sabbath was simply the practice of the Pagan European religion which the Khlysti still were part of:

"Diana was often invoked in the Sabbat "ire ad Iudum Dianae" of "to go to Diana's game" meant the same as going to the Sabbat together with Lucifer."

"Sabbat and the night of Valpurga were It has often been observed that in the scenario of the phantasmagoria of the witches Sabbat the hircus sacer reappears in the for of the he-goat, the holy symbolic animal identified by the Greeks sometimes with Pan and sometimes with Dionysus."

We can note Lucifer the companion of Diana was Dionysus in the Roman tradition it was stated to be Janus who was known in the far east as Jnana, which became the name of Dionysus that of Ioannes and was Oannes the Babylonian name of Enki. The rituals of the Sabbat of the Roman tradition involved from records the same rites of the Templars including the sacred kisses which are meant to active the kundalini energy in the spine. And the symbolic kissing of the image of the head of Janus. Which is described the same way the Templar Baphomet that of a head with two or three faces upon it.

Sources
World Gnosis, Mark Pinkham
Eros And The Mysteries Of Love, Julius Evola

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Larissa666

Re: Rasputin And The Sect Of The Khlysti

Postby Larissa666 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 am

I always had a good feeling of this man, maybe it is now more clear why?

Thank you, Mageson, awesome sermon.
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?

666BlackHoleSun666

Postby 666BlackHoleSun666 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Thank you so much Mageson for clarifying the history of Rasputin!
I have watched a couple documentaries on him and was always really fascinated, however it was very difficult for me to shed light through the jewish corruption of his history. I knew for sure this man had knowledge of spiritual power and practiced meditation.

Hail Satan!
Vienna State Opera House, painting by Adolf Hitler, 1912

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Are you telling me he wasn't the lover of the Russian Queen or Russia's greatest love machine? Rabbi shekelstein isn't going to like this information out there...

What's funny is that I already wasn't liking that song but for the wrong reasons. From the documentaries on him and what not at first I thought he might have been a orthodox jooish mage but then I quickly thought how (((history))) always paints the good guys as bad so I was planning on digging some more and eventually ask about him here. He did seem to know a lot of pagan/spiritual knowledge so I'm glad to have all read this to know who he really was. Now I have a real reason to dislike that darn catchy song since a lot of what they say is just talking shit of a great man.

This sermon was pretty cool. Thank you High Priest Mageson. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed May 16, 2018 6:36 pm

The whole backstabbing xians. It's like I want to be hateful of them but I know the root of the problem is the jews behind the xian hoax. Though this shouldn't be confused for weakness because I'm more than ready to let these faithful xians die off and go extinct along with their bloodline when the Satanic Kingdom rises. Also all of them should be brought to justice that are currently helping the enemy. All I'm saying is that I get full with rage seeing our own Gentile brothers and sisters become something so disgusting thanks to the enemy. I do feel pity for them but I'm making sure to stay focus and also be angry at them. I hope this is the right way to go about this..

I make sure to use this anger to fuel the RTRs... The sooner the enemy is gone the sooner we can stop Humanity from being in such a very low level.

sip

Postby sip » Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Fascinating.

Thank you once again HP.

TruthAndTyr

Postby TruthAndTyr » Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 am

Makes sense. Blame the destruction of Russia and the czar on "his crazy mystical occult advisor".
They always have a fall guy. :x
Truth without Law is Anarchy. Law without Truth is Tyranny.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu May 17, 2018 12:52 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:The whole backstabbing xians. It's like I want to be hateful of them but I know the root of the problem is the jews behind the xian hoax. Though this shouldn't be confused for weakness because I'm more than ready to let these faithful xians die off and go extinct along with their bloodline when the Satanic Kingdom rises. Also all of them should be brought to justice that are currently helping the enemy. All I'm saying is that I get full with rage seeing our own Gentile brothers and sisters become something so disgusting thanks to the enemy. I do feel pity for them but I'm making sure to stay focus and also be angry at them. I hope this is the right way to go about this..

I make sure to use this anger to fuel the RTRs... The sooner the enemy is gone the sooner we can stop Humanity from being in such a very low level.

This is why I never want to coexist with people that want me dead.
We have a future to manifest. And a future that must happen for us, an age with no more Jewish influence. No more Jews or enemy BS, no more major conflict among Gentiles. No more race mixing. Just a Satanic NS world order with zero enemy influence.

Xavius_6x6

Postby Xavius_6x6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

In addition if you look closely Rasputin actually warned the Czar not to enter the War as it was an obvious set up and as such Rasputin was killed two clowns who were part of monarchist circle but completely blinded by Orthodoxy , anyway one of those killers was a crazy guy who used to throw the holy water from church on passengers and other one crazy guy who used to dress as a woman. These 2 along with other xtian morons pushed for it.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:32 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Are you telling me he wasn't the lover of the Russian Queen or Russia's greatest love machine? Rabbi shekelstein isn't going to like this information out there...

What's funny is that I already wasn't liking that song but for the wrong reasons. From the documentaries on him and what not at first I thought he might have been a orthodox jooish mage but then I quickly thought how (((history))) always paints the good guys as bad so I was planning on digging some more and eventually ask about him here. He did seem to know a lot of pagan/spiritual knowledge so I'm glad to have all read this to know who he really was. Now I have a real reason to dislike that darn catchy song since a lot of what they say is just talking shit of a great man.

I read somewhere, not certain if it's true, that they kept his genitals in a jar or something.

Goes a long way to tell someone why they just hate this guy.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri May 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Wildfire wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:The whole backstabbing xians. It's like I want to be hateful of them but I know the root of the problem is the jews behind the xian hoax. Though this shouldn't be confused for weakness because I'm more than ready to let these faithful xians die off and go extinct along with their bloodline when the Satanic Kingdom rises. Also all of them should be brought to justice that are currently helping the enemy. All I'm saying is that I get full with rage seeing our own Gentile brothers and sisters become something so disgusting thanks to the enemy. I do feel pity for them but I'm making sure to stay focus and also be angry at them. I hope this is the right way to go about this..

This is why I never want to coexist with people that want me dead.

That is true. we SS have a sane mind and logic. It would be stupid to think we'd be fine next to these people when they can snap anytime.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri May 18, 2018 3:10 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Are you telling me he wasn't the lover of the Russian Queen or Russia's greatest love machine? Rabbi shekelstein isn't going to like this information out there...

I read somewhere, not certain if it's true, that they kept his genitals in a jar or something.

:shock: i feel like I heard this somewhere too. How pathetic of his haters..

I never thought people can be that jealous and hate someone that way but you just reminded me that some guy once said he wanted something similar like that to happen to me because I was hooking up with his ex who didn't even want anything to do with him anymore. I never understood how someone can want something like that for someone especially if you're guy saying it to another guy. I get it now. The dude I'm talking about was mentally unstable.. probably still is. I'm glad I got away from him when I did :?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Xavius_6x6 wrote:In addition if you look closely Rasputin actually warned the Czar not to enter the War as it was an obvious set up and as such Rasputin was killed two clowns who were part of monarchist circle but completely blinded by Orthodoxy , anyway one of those killers was a crazy guy who used to throw the holy water from church on passengers and other one crazy guy who used to dress as a woman. These 2 along with other xtian morons pushed for it.

There are many certifiably insane Christians that I am not so sure any one knows about because you are the first one I have seen that has had an encounter with one. I've personally experienced two of them one who was high on meth and the other was a Christian in a costume that had Christian symbolism on it and he was overweight in broad daylight. I think it is the laziness of the so called bourgeois class that allows Christianity to keep on running, Hitler wrote this opinion in Mein Kampf as well.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri May 18, 2018 8:51 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

:shock: i feel like I heard this somewhere too. How pathetic of his haters..

I never thought people can be that jealous and hate someone that way but you just reminded me that some guy once said he wanted something similar like that to happen to me because I was hooking up with his ex who didn't even want anything to do with him anymore. I never understood how someone can want something like that for someone especially if you're guy saying it to another guy. I get it now. The dude I'm talking about was mentally unstable.. probably still is. I'm glad I got away from him when I did :?

Is always another tactic that (((they do, when some historical figure was a harsh enemy of the Jewish agenda they project in them the atrocities and trash that actually (((they))) do, you just have to see all the lies that have been invented over people like Alexander the Great, Nero, Attila, Vlad Dracula or Hitler himself, they all have something in common: they were bitter enemies of the Jews and their agenda.

Vabzir Vonpho

Postby Vabzir Vonpho » Mon May 21, 2018 6:38 am

Great Sermon! I remember in my modern history class we were taught Rasputin was a crazy, jester-like figure.

666BlackHoleSun666

Postby 666BlackHoleSun666 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:29 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
Xavius_6x6 wrote:In addition if you look closely Rasputin actually warned the Czar not to enter the War as it was an obvious set up and as such Rasputin was killed two clowns who were part of monarchist circle but completely blinded by Orthodoxy , anyway one of those killers was a crazy guy who used to throw the holy water from church on passengers and other one crazy guy who used to dress as a woman. These 2 along with other xtian morons pushed for it.

There are many certifiably insane Christians that I am not so sure any one knows about because you are the first one I have seen that has had an encounter with one. I've personally experienced two of them one who was high on meth and the other was a Christian in a costume that had Christian symbolism on it and he was overweight in broad daylight. I think it is the laziness of the so called bourgeois class that allows Christianity to keep on running, Hitler wrote this opinion in Mein Kampf as well.

There's a woman in my town that drives around in a shitty 2001 Kia Spectre with the names of bible verses spray painting all over her car. It's the trashiest thing I've ever seen. There is also a group of people who sit by the highway with a megaphone screaming shit about da lawd. I actually sat there and listened to it for a solid minute and it's just amazing at how little everything they say makes sense. I'm convinced most, if not all xians are fucking insane. OH but Satan worshippers eat babies and drink blood, even though literally in every church they make you drink wine in symbolism to drinking the faggot jew jeebus' blood. Not only that but blood sacrifice is ALL OVER THE BIBLE. However, whenever you confront any xian lunatic about this all they have is "DURRR THATS THE OLD TESTAMENT." Fucking despicable.
Vienna State Opera House, painting by Adolf Hitler, 1912