Advertising - Internet Warfare - Bi-Weekly Target Group

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Old Thunder

Re: Advertising - Internet Warfare - Bi-Weekly Target Group

Post by Old Thunder »

Targeting is key here,

1- mind where you put your efforts as to avoid wasting your time. A good example would be: if you were to post a link to the JOS, or a sermon or just talk positively about Satan and the gods in some Xian bible thumper's youtube video, you'll be atracting the "wrong" crowd and much negativity from the other commenters, with chances being you would try to explain things to people who just don't want to listen, therefore wasting your time. so for starters try targeting videos of people that already have a mental disposition to inquire about the things you are posting. "Ancient Astronauts", ancient civilizations", "Conspiracy theories" videos of "super natural phenomena" etc.

2 - study well the material you're suggesting to others, since most of the time people will want/need people to directly give them a point of view or a opinion that's from a person who has processed the ideas and has a footing and good hold into applying said content.

3- have people go to other less restrictive sites/apps ie. Discord, Telegram and so on.

4 -Lastly and certainly not any less important: be patient! it's far too easy just to want to quit after a few failed attempts, but deprograing someone is an arduous proces that takes very long to build and almost no time to crumble. Be cool, colected and polite! Show people that we satanists are about kindness, fairness, decency, culture, love acceptance and fairness!

Lets rock the Web!

Hail Satan!
Hail Bastet!
Hail all the gods of hell!
Hail The warriors of hell!

To victory
Old Thunder

Post by Old Thunder »

Targeting is key here,

1- mind where you put your efforts as to avoid wasting your time. A good example would be: if you were to post a link to the JOS, or a sermon or just talk positively about Satan and the gods in some Xian bible thumper's youtube video, you'll be atracting the "wrong" crowd and much negativity from the other commenters, with chances being you would try to explain things to people who just don't want to listen, therefore wasting your time. so for starters try targeting videos of people that already have a mental disposition to inquire about the things you are posting. "Ancient Astronauts", ancient civilizations", "Conspiracy theories" videos of "super natural phenomena" etc.

2 - study well the material you're suggesting to others, since most of the time people will want/need people to directly give them a point of view or a opinion that's from a person who has processed the ideas and has a footing and good hold into applying said content.

3- have people go to other less restrictive sites/apps ie. Discord, Telegram and so on.

4 -Lastly and certainly not any less important: be patient! it's far too easy just to want to quit after a few failed attempts, but deprograing someone is an arduous proces that takes very long to build and almost no time to crumble. Be cool, colected and polite! Show people that we satanists are about kindness, fairness, decency, culture, love acceptance and fairness!

Lets rock the Web!

Hail Satan!
Hail Bastet!
Hail all the gods of hell!
Hail The warriors of hell!

To victory
Big Dipper

Post by Big Dipper »

I have the jos qr code here. Print it out on label paper to make stickers out of it.
This is the qr code for the jos if you want to print it off on label paper and make stickers of them. The image is 2550x3300 which should be perfect on paper, so no editing should be required.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... R_code.jpg

~july 6th 2017
NishaWillow

Post by NishaWillow »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:16 am
We should make it a competition.The people who do the most gets recognition. The top 5 gets their names on the forum for a couple of days until the next round. Or gets points for every link shared and at the end we see who did the most. It should be motivation to do more.
Maby something like that haha
It would be a good idea in a way, but I don't think it's necessary, considering that dozens of people will probably participate in it, and especially there may be certain disadvantages. How exactly would everyone's progress be tracked? Not everyone has the time to post as much as possible. However, for a few comments it doesn't take more than a few minutes, but some people might become too competitive, they may neglect certain daily activities (this is already a more extreme situation). Or others may get upset and argue that they are not on the list of those who have worked the most here and so on.
I mean, we receive the greatest recognition for the fact that we participated in this and we managed to convince some people to read the forum and the JoS website.
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
NishaWillow

Post by NishaWillow »

I found this website that describes different social platforms and we could choose from here some that are probably more accessible in terms of freedom to distribute information: https://makeawebsitehub.com/social-media-sites/
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
lilysandalwood

Post by lilysandalwood »

High Priest I didn’t fully understand what to do. English is not my first language. I would be very glad if someone explained it more clearly.
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
Player7

Post by Player7 »

If the JoS is being advertised, why not cast rituals to attract more people and make them believe the website easier? If we did a ritual schedule with a ritual like this who knows we could get some % increase in popularity.
Osiris Silvio

Post by Osiris Silvio »

I have an Instagram page for JoS with over 300 followers. I always try to invite people to do the RTRs in the comments. I also have a Telegram channel with over 50 members.
Facebook is better, though, for we can post links in the documents. On Instagram all you can do is tell people to visit the link in your bio.
✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes
Yagami Light

Post by Yagami Light »

Folks!!
I decided to do a little research on websites that may be asking "who is Satan" and that they may have free forums for anyone to answer (like another person mentioned Quora). I didn't have much luck, but I found something else that I thought was interesting and a really good idea...

I found two websites: (NOTE: These are xtian websites and NOT forums. We can't post there)
https://www.compellingtruth.org/
and
https://www.gotquestions.org/

What I like about these is the concept... So, imagine having a website where we answer the most common questions about Satan and spiritual Satanism. I fully understand that the joS has ALL the information one needs (and the forums exist to answer people's extra questions and to give even more info and specifications for specific subjects) *BUT* because those information are A LOT, and because many people are confused... I thought it would be an awesome idea to have a website like that.
People also forget a lot. But if everything is contained in Question-Answer form, then they can easily find what they forgot and read it again. Of course, it goes without saying that the joyofSatan (and its related websites), as well as these forums will be linked to that website.
That website will not exist to ask questions (like, a forum - our forums are here, in ancient-forums!) but it will be a question-answer website, very simple and to the point.
WE will have have written these questions (not other people who visit the site) and we will write the answers.

I thought that would be very smart and a good start (perhaps?) for people who are curious but too brainwashed to accept easily our main website. But it will also be excellent for people with bad memory.

Now, ANOTHER THING that I came across while searching for forums we could kindly spam with information, was this: gnosticwarrior.com
I have not researched that website, and can't tell how much of its information is real or distorted... but what drew my attention was the fact that it had a podcast.
I remember, when I was in contact with zola the fucking jew, we had the idea to make a satanic podcast! The fucking jew (may her soul rot eternally) had said she would buy a microphone, but she had been soooo heavily attaaaacked, and she couldn't buy it!! :cry: :cry: :cry: So sad.

Anyway, I think podcasts are pretty cool for information! If we did them livestreamed, we could also answer to people on the spot (obviously we'd need to weed out the good questions from the trolls).

....oh wow. I just took a deeper look at that site (gnosticwarrior) and there is a "Cult of Demons" podcast, where they talk about "some of the evilest people in history who have claimed to be possessed by some type of entity, a demon and or worship Satan"...... I don't know if the guy blatantly blames Satan in that podcast, of if he's trying to figure out the psychosis of these beasts that blame Satan (I think it's the latter)... But it's insane the crimes people have done and blamed it on our beautiful and loving Gods. I didn't even read the crimes of these people, I accidentally read one and now I feel sick to my stomach.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Player7

Post by Player7 »

Yagami Light wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:55 am
Folks!!
I decided to do a little research on websites that may be asking "who is Satan" and that they may have free forums for anyone to answer (like another person mentioned Quora). I didn't have much luck, but I found something else that I thought was interesting and a really good idea...

I found two websites: (NOTE: These are xtian websites and NOT forums. We can't post there)
https://www.compellingtruth.org/
and
https://www.gotquestions.org/

What I like about these is the concept... So, imagine having a website where we answer the most common questions about Satan and spiritual Satanism. I fully understand that the joS has ALL the information one needs (and the forums exist to answer people's extra questions and to give even more info and specifications for specific subjects) *BUT* because those information are A LOT, and because many people are confused... I thought it would be an awesome idea to have a website like that.
People also forget a lot. But if everything is contained in Question-Answer form, then they can easily find what they forgot and read it again. Of course, it goes without saying that the joyofSatan (and its related websites), as well as these forums will be linked to that website.
That website will not exist to ask questions (like, a forum - our forums are here, in ancient-forums!) but it will be a question-answer website, very simple and to the point.
WE will have have written these questions (not other people who visit the site) and we will write the answers.

I thought that would be very smart and a good start (perhaps?) for people who are curious but too brainwashed to accept easily our main website. But it will also be excellent for people with bad memory.

Now, ANOTHER THING that I came across while searching for forums we could kindly spam with information, was this: gnosticwarrior.com
I have not researched that website, and can't tell how much of its information is real or distorted... but what drew my attention was the fact that it had a podcast.
I remember, when I was in contact with zola the fucking jew, we had the idea to make a satanic podcast! The fucking jew (may her soul rot eternally) had said she would buy a microphone, but she had been soooo heavily attaaaacked, and she couldn't buy it!! :cry: :cry: :cry: So sad.

Anyway, I think podcasts are pretty cool for information! If we did them livestreamed, we could also answer to people on the spot (obviously we'd need to weed out the good questions from the trolls).

....oh wow. I just took a deeper look at that site (gnosticwarrior) and there is a "Cult of Demons" podcast, where they talk about "some of the evilest people in history who have claimed to be possessed by some type of entity, a demon and or worship Satan"...... I don't know if the guy blatantly blames Satan in that podcast, of if he's trying to figure out the psychosis of these beasts that blame Satan (I think it's the latter)... But it's insane the crimes people have done and blamed it on our beautiful and loving Gods. I didn't even read the crimes of these people, I accidentally read one and now I feel sick to my stomach.
The Ladder Day Saints Christians have a website called FairMormon where they answer questions about Mormonism (extension of Christianity). This would be good, as people could have their doubts cleared easier.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Yagami Light wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:55 am
So, how do you anonymously get a domain to host such content?

If you can make it happen that seems to be ok option, among others. However, I think current "climate" suits better to use other platforms to spread our message.

It would be a good idea to have basic templates for posts/comments and to make basic pics with a link to our site(s). For example, "Satan has been used as a scapegoat for a millenia. Read more at joyofsatan.org". Easy, simple, anonymous and effective.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

lilysandalwood wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:47 am
High Priest I didn’t fully understand what to do. English is not my first language. I would be very glad if someone explained it more clearly.
He will give us a website and we will post post links there to attract people to the JoyofSatan. Internet warfare.
lilysandalwood

Post by lilysandalwood »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 6:57 pm
lilysandalwood wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:47 am
He will give us a website and we will post post links there to attract people to the JoyofSatan. Internet warfare.
Thank you Aquarius <3
“The Gods always lead to the sunnier side of life.”
BlackSunWillRise

Post by BlackSunWillRise »

Hello! I am new to this forum. Where can I get started with SS online activism?
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

BlackSunWillRise wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:12 pm
Hello! I am new to this forum. Where can I get started with SS online activism?
There's a subforum for that, you'll get an idea by checking out the various threads: viewforum.php?f=27
FuckYu_666

Post by FuckYu_666 »

An old school friend of mine said he can advertise jos on instagram (he has 11000 followers), but he wants a payment.
For the payment if they are small sums I can make myself.
Do I contact him or do I continue with activism?
Final RTR + Killing the Tetragrammaton :
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual :
Shattering Enemy Defenses
https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

FuckYu_666 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:53 pm
An old school friend of mine said he can advertise jos on instagram (he has 11000 followers), but he wants a payment.
He may be trying to scam you. Anybody can get 11000 followers, but they may all be bots. There are online programs in which you can insert your instagram page and many pakistani and indian bots will follow it.
FuckYu_666

Post by FuckYu_666 »

Aquarius wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:02 pm
FuckYu_666 wrote:
He may be trying to scam you. Anybody can get 11000 followers, but they may all be bots. There are online programs in which you can insert your instagram page and many pakistani and indian bots will follow it.
ah ok thanks, I'll continue with activism
Final RTR + Killing the Tetragrammaton :
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual :
Shattering Enemy Defenses
https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

FuckYu_666 wrote:
Depends on how much the payment is, in my opinion. If he knows what JOS actually is, I don't think he would jeopardize his account like that. So either he doesn't know the implications of the deal, or the account is fake and would not generate any real traction, like Aquarius said.

I think there are sites where you can check how much of an account's following is comprised of bots. I would check this first.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
OfficerAnglo

Post by OfficerAnglo »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:22 pm

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
SaxonStranger here, new profile to clear my name -- in a sense. I came back back to reconcile with Ninrick because Blitzkrieg graciously told me that he wanted to make amends -- and also, kindly request that you pin this topic or keep it bumped. Many people won't do it and many more will likely never see it, to be frank. I know you're busy Cobra King, I feel this is the most important article JoS could ever pin, like FRTR July 2018. If, or plausibly when, I come back to work with people, I will use tact and be cordial. Sieg Heil HP Clerical-Commander Cobra!! Mad respect, Skål, HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! SaxonStranager out!
OfficerAnglo

Post by OfficerAnglo »

Kibra King, I feel like my last message is unnecessary, I believe you are probably working on the project you mentioned above, I am one step behind for reading and another for forgetting. Sieg Heil, HP Clerical-Commander Cobra!!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:39 pm

SaxonStranger here, new profile to clear my name -- in a sense. I came back back to reconcile with Ninrick because Blitzkrieg graciously told me that he wanted to make amends -- and also, kindly request that you pin this topic or keep it bumped. Many people won't do it and many more will likely never see it, to be frank. I know you're busy Cobra King, I feel this is the most important article JoS could ever pin, like FRTR July 2018. If, or plausibly when, I come back to work with people, I will use tact and be cordial. Sieg Heil HP Clerical-Commander Cobra!! Mad respect, Skål, HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! SaxonStranager out!
Sounds great. Be aware, there is Mercury Retrograde for the time being.
ShermanTank

Post by ShermanTank »

OfficerAnglo wrote:

I have teamed up with a few members and we have started working on something. (before the Mercury retrograde) Our group is looking forward to move into action on High Priest Hooded Cobra's command.
Video Sermons from Joy of Satan
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/rphPrO5tXwTv/
OfficerAnglo

Post by OfficerAnglo »

Sun May 30, 2021 11:32 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:

I think I reported this instead of my others...I meat no direspect, I am affirming I am healing from dyslexia. I made it really bad with THC last year....I apologize sincerely for this again...Same shit.. no excuse though.
OfficerAnglo

Post by OfficerAnglo »

OfficerAnglo wrote:

Yes Cobra King, thank you HP Clerical-Commander!! SIEG HEIL!
Hailenki.88

Post by Hailenki.88 »

I just noticed today the ExposingChristianity section of the jos is down again ive been spreading that link everywhere and have got so many Christian dummys to shut up i hope it gets put up again soon that information is dlso important in waking people up judt thought d say something though im sure everyone is already aware
Hailenki.88

Post by Hailenki.88 »

Oh ExposingChristianity is already back up thanks hp cobra
HP. Hoodedcobra666

OfficerAnglo wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:

I think I reported this instead of my others...I meat no direspect, I am affirming I am healing from dyslexia. I made it really bad with THC last year....I apologize sincerely for this again...Same shit.. no excuse though.
Thanks for letting it known, feel no shame in this. Wish you a great recovery. Now I think people may understand you better.

Try mastering void and many things like THC will no longer really be necessary to you.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

ShermanTank wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:08 am
OfficerAnglo wrote:

I have teamed up with a few members and we have started working on something. (before the Mercury retrograde) Our group is looking forward to move into action on High Priest Hooded Cobra's command.
Excellent initiative, keep it up. We are going to cement our base and fix numerous pages and so on during the Retrograde [currently working on the sites] and then we can proceed with the platform of choice.
serpentwalker666

Post by serpentwalker666 »

OfficerAnglo wrote:
OfficerAnglo wrote:

You can do it man! Everything will be alright, brother. You got this! Hail Satan.!
OfficerAnglo

Post by OfficerAnglo »

serpentwalker666 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 am
OfficerAnglo wrote:

You can do it man! Everything will be alright, brother. You got this! Hail Satan.!
You know, I made this to come back and I didn't want to read stuff that I wouldn't respond to, but I'm no coward, I am not afraid of dying for this cause, so why would I be of a comment. I am fast-tracking now, but that addiction took some serious working. Obviously, I'm emotionally somewhat stunted from it...Onto that void meditation, fuck weed. It's icky sticky on the aura...Good riddance!! Thanks for your love today, I respect and appreciate you, I hope you've had success since the last addiction convo about it. I know you can do it, as well, no doubt -- you have the knowledge, SerpentWalker666! To your health, SKÅL!
OfficerAnglo

Post by OfficerAnglo »

serpentwalker666 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 am
OfficerAnglo wrote:

I think I reported this instead of my others...I meat no disrespect, I am affirming I am healing from dyslexia. I made it really bad with THC last year....I apologize sincerely for this again...Same shit.. no excuse though.
You know, I made this to come back and I didn't want to read stuff that I wouldn't respond to, but I'm no coward, I am not afraid of dying for this cause, so why would I be of a comment. I am fast-tracking now, but that addiction took some serious working. Obviously, I'm emotionally somewhat stunted from it...Onto that void meditation, fuck weed. It's icky sticky on the aura...Good riddance!! Thanks for your love today, I respect and appreciate you, I hope you've had success since the last addiction convo about it. I know you can do it, as well, no doubt -- you have the knowledge, SerpentWalker666! To your health, SKÅL!
Blackdragon666

Post by Blackdragon666 »

HPHC, would it be possible to add the Blacks for Satan website on here www.satanisgod.org ?
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
SaxonStranger100

Post by SaxonStranger100 »

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:49 am
OfficerAnglo wrote:

Thanks for letting it known, feel no shame in this. Wish you a great recovery. Now I think people may understand you better.

Try mastering void and many things like THC will no longer really be necessary to you.
I didn't mean to be rude, Supreme Commander Cobra, I was alerted you wrote this to me as I went back to this account - to be real with people. I sincerely appreciate your words of encouragement and empowerment!! I have done some advanced witchcraft with munka, Sanskrit mantras, Runes, Pisces waning moons (many) to rid it out of my aura so my behavior isn't predicated on impulse or weakness. I've upped the void meditation and am chiiling. Got on that cbd instead of thc so my brain can breathe again. Recreational isn't fun, I just got sick last time -- GOOD riddance. So, I am working with my very close friends ShermanTank and Blitzkrieg in a specialized task force. The three of us have been leading the way on internet warfare for a long time now. Many just post links and let them acrue views, which is fine; however, we're proactive on a regular basis and all highly ambitious. We have agreed that my literary skill is PDFs, that I create a templet for Exposing Christianity (spellchecked and 2x proofread) for you and the world. I'll put it on the Anglo's Academic Archive. Blitzkrieg is a better diplomat, obviously, he does poal. ShermanTank is busy on videos and so it falls to me. I will get this to you in the next day or so, so who ever is editing the website may want this. I am also making a PDF of spellchecked and indented Kabbalah Exposed. We will discuss the videos after this. I wanted to tell you to maybe give you and your team some leverage to wait on these two sites until blacksun666/death of communism and joyofsatan are done. Thank you for your hard work, talk very soon. SKÅL -- SIEG HEIL!!

H
A
I
L

S
A
T
A
N
!
!
!
SaxonStranger100

Hailenki.88 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:06 pm
I just noticed today the ExposingChristianity section of the jos is down again ive been spreading that link everywhere and have got so many Christian dummys to shut up i hope it gets put up again soon that information is dlso important in waking people up judt thought d say something though im sure everyone is already aware
I'm spellchecking the pdf, I have it up all over the internet via mega and google drive. I am creating a templet for the Clerical Commander to use, maybe --- hopefully allowing some levity to work on JoS and BlackSun666&Death of Communist first, if needed. My post above has the old link. I bought a grammar program and I'm handling it as quickly as possible without staying up all night.. Sieg Heil!
Logan

Post by Logan »

OfficerAnglo wrote:

Hello saxon! I'm glad you came back here generously.
I also wish you could end your problems Including Addiction and ...
also I was the trath of satan page.
Hail SATAN for ever
SaxonStranger100

Logan wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:58 pm
OfficerAnglo wrote:

Hello saxon! I'm glad you came back here generously.
I also wish you could end your problems Including Addiction and ...
also I was the trath of satan page.
Hey brother, yeah I manned up and came back. Message me on [email protected] any time if you want, I appreciate you getting on there and disseminating! You always have a friend here, thanks for your support! I quit all that and removed my auric holes and sludge, it's just brain damage, I am using mannaz etc. I was born with learning visibility and shouldn't have indulged in the weed. Now my brain is sticky icky....SIEG HEIL!
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

Big Dipper wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:59 am
I have the jos qr code here. Print it out on label paper to make stickers out of it.
Bro I'm going to put this on so many of those contact tracing qr code crap around businesses i don't know what's happening around the world but in Australia they try to make people scan qr codes and report to the government where they have been lol no one does it or they pretend to do it but just for all the goodie goodies out there they can educate themselves for a change
Enki4ever

Post by Enki4ever »

Hi. I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I just found this on the jewtube and thought best to share it. Anyones thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgWILpNKoY

It seems more things are getting heated up and exposed. listen to their commentary afterwards and they reveal a few things that we have known for some time. This is Fox News and millions of people watch this every day.

Hail Father Satan
Young Faith

Post by Young Faith »

This is great!
I have always felt like my RTRs did very little, because I know I am spiritually weaker than the majority of JoS (at least I guess so), but with this I can feel worthy enough, finally my computer skills might come in handy once more since the creation of the JS F-RTR
Pro JS Final RTR Online: http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/ (site sometimes might get suspended for 24hrs)
You can also download it for Windows, Mac or Linux here: http://mw800a.altervista.org/final_rtr_js/
Hail Satan! 666
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Enki4ever wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:39 pm
Hi. I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I just found this on the jewtube and thought best to share it. Anyones thoughts on this?

It seems more things are getting heated up and exposed. listen to their commentary afterwards and they reveal a few things that we have known for some time. This is Fox News and millions of people watch this every day.

Hail Father Satan
The one speaking at around 4 minutes in looked like he was doing jedi mind tricks with his fingers, and he specifically chose the word "Demonic" to describe the hatred towards White people. If I had to guess, I'd say that they're trying to condemn hatred towards Whites now so that they can protect jews later. If people start getting pissed at jews and calling for their deaths publicly then they'll use this angle made from steering the national rhetoric.

"ALL hatred and condemnation of groups is bad yo, quit hating the jews even if they tried to enslave you." I can see it now. And of course the jews will try to blend in and pretend to be Whites again for safety (and committing crimes in our name for future subversion). They're just scared little cowards, but it's finally time for them to face the music.

Satan has a sweet symphony for them, and I hear it in the distance.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Enki4ever wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:39 pm

Hail Father Satan
You should create a new thread for this. Very interesting news. It seems our efforts are manifesting powerfully.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Mind if I ask an interesting question?

What about if we go in and advertise ourselves but it results in others taking a stand against it and maybe even spamming that we are spamming?

I ask because back around the youtube revolution about say 2010-2011 give or take. I noticed a lot of websites stating rules like no hotlinking or if you post images don't leech. It's still around but been a while since I seen anyone blatantly state this to someone else.

It's just what I'm trying to state is how would we go about convincing people without seeming like we are some internet spammers and get even more attention to ourselves in a negative light rather than a positive light.

I like the idea of expanding the group include tens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousand and millions upon millions. But I can't help but think lots of people are gonna shake their head and deny us that opportunity. Way too many people have the mentality up the ass of Satanism = Anti-Human, Ritual Sacrificial Murders etc.etc. and forget National Socialism even in our forums we have new people posting posts on NS being bad and why are you NS etc.etc. and it becomes annoying explaining to them. In reality it takes much deep research to be SS or even NS for that matter. I just think people have a get rich quick mentality when it comes to meditation, spirituality, politics.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Gear88 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:31 pm
Mind if I ask an interesting question?

What about if we go in and advertise ourselves but it results in others taking a stand against it and maybe even spamming that we are spamming?

I ask because back around the youtube revolution about say 2010-2011 give or take. I noticed a lot of websites stating rules like no hotlinking or if you post images don't leech. It's still around but been a while since I seen anyone blatantly state this to someone else.

It's just what I'm trying to state is how would we go about convincing people without seeming like we are some internet spammers and get even more attention to ourselves in a negative light rather than a positive light.

I like the idea of expanding the group include tens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousand and millions upon millions. But I can't help but think lots of people are gonna shake their head and deny us that opportunity. Way too many people have the mentality up the ass of Satanism = Anti-Human, Ritual Sacrificial Murders etc.etc. and forget National Socialism even in our forums we have new people posting posts on NS being bad and why are you NS etc.etc. and it becomes annoying explaining to them. In reality it takes much deep research to be SS or even NS for that matter. I just think people have a get rich quick mentality when it comes to meditation, spirituality, politics.
Those who matter will investigate and join, and those who don't will not. It boils down to that.

And about the so called spamming. There are many ways to go about this and it is not limited to simply link posting. Like posting a link with a short text explaining the reality of the matter. And as I wrote above, those who matter will investigate.
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

Mon May 17, 2021 10:50 pm
Shadowcat wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:38 pm
Mon May 17, 2021 10:36 pm

We should not care that much about these reactions. Yes, I encountered the same oftentimes before. It's unavoidable and a result of brainwashing and enemy programming. They just react with this. Some will move past the reaction, some won't.
I realized that pretty quick. What slowed me down ultimately was that there were only so many who would see it and the connection is bad when uploading and replying. Someone got arrested for posting anti Semitic stuff on gab so thrn I started laying low. I always used my VPN and advise others to do the same if they wanna go for this.

These should be treated like "Social Media" ie, care is needed for posting anything. No radical, illegal or strange things should be posted, rather, just informative links and so on.

There will be instructions for this. Generally, Tor or VPN should suffice.
Recently I did want to do activism on jewtube but it requires a phone number for the google acc, did find this site:

https://get-sms.com

What do you think of this site/service?

All free sms services are probably banned from google acc register, I only would need anonymous btc to pay for the number. I once saw a video people trading btc against amazon gift cards (bought with cash). There was a forum/ site for it but can´t remember.

If anyone has some better alternatives or similar input, pls post.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Morqos

Post by Morqos »

Fuchs wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:34 pm
Mon May 17, 2021 10:50 pm
Shadowcat wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:38 pm

I realized that pretty quick. What slowed me down ultimately was that there were only so many who would see it and the connection is bad when uploading and replying. Someone got arrested for posting anti Semitic stuff on gab so thrn I started laying low. I always used my VPN and advise others to do the same if they wanna go for this.

These should be treated like "Social Media" ie, care is needed for posting anything. No radical, illegal or strange things should be posted, rather, just informative links and so on.

There will be instructions for this. Generally, Tor or VPN should suffice.
Recently I did want to do activism on jewtube but it requires a phone number for the google acc, did find this site:

https://get-sms.com

What do you think of this site/service?

All free sms services are probably banned from google acc register, I only would need anonymous btc to pay for the number. I once saw a video people trading btc against amazon gift cards (bought with cash). There was a forum/ site for it but can´t remember.

If anyone has some better alternatives or similar input, pls post.
You probably mean "https://paxful.com/", but be aware of scammers.
For paid VoIP number you can use "https://sms-activate.ru/en/".
mendez

Post by mendez »

I want to help. Who is the target now? I will try to help as much as i can.

Hail Satan!
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Guys, here's an idea for some form of Internet Warfare.

Anyone who plays any online games on your phones, you can change your game username/id to something like 'www.SatanIsGod.org'. With games that doesn't allow urls as a username, you can just insert spaces in between. For example, 'www. SatanIsGod. org' or 'SatanIsGod. org'

So that some of the players you meet online will visit our website just out of curiosity.

But do this only with games that's not connected to your google/apple account. Otherwise it can be very easy to identify who you are.

This is a long shot, but it can be effective.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

mendez wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:12 pm
I want to help. Who is the target now? I will try to help as much as i can.

Hail Satan!

Waiting for Mercury Rx to end. Will announce pretty soon.