Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
likman666
Posts: 137

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby likman666 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:36 pm

Sri Dharma Pravartaka gives a good lecture on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjEyFqIxY5E

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 633

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:35 am

Immortal wrote:
This sir, is a brilliant post. Being on the field as you say, what kills me is this:

- during the day you're at work or meeting regular people and you get confronted with all these normies beliefs that you yourself have sorted out long ago. At first it is amazing they are so far from the truth, but in time it gets very hard and tiresome. You have to both keep your thoughts in check and also you struggle to keep your beliefs because it is only natural to question them when you see so many people think not just otherwise, but totally in opposition with yours

- at evening you get home and relax and read what your brothers have to say and think and you're in the zone again, the spiritual part of your life is real and alive once again

And this back and forth is fuuuuking insane I don't know if you guys feel this, but for me this is the hardest part. I mean in the actual war you try and shoot the damn enemy all day and all night. But today, sometimes you do, sometimes you don't if you know what I mean :roll:


Actual war is more similar to this tiresome dichotomy than you may think: in reality soldiers are usually doing chores around base or patrolling, then suddenly there is the chaos of a firefight, then back to normal like nothing happened. It basically forces the adrenals to kick into 1000% overdrive in a second, then stop. Repeat for a year and that is why PTSD happens.

You have to do your best to basically disconnect from normie stuff as best as possible. You don't have to lie about stuff, just feign disinterest, perhaps using your aversion to outing yourself to fuel this disinterest in talking about these topics. Just sort of play the part as uncaring whenever these topics come up. If directly questioned, just act like a centrist of sorts.

You have to act like the element of air. Don't get too heavily invested in what you hear around you. Just tell yourself, in the moment, that they will be fine and know the truth when it is beneficial for them. Now is not the time, as they will reject it. By letting them come to Satanism when they are ready, they will most readily accept it. You do your part at home through the RTR's and your advancement to secure this for them.

If someone is espousing something counter to you, like you mention, just remind yourself that they are missing the critical details. How many people would be opposed to Hitler's beliefs knowing that souls can only easily incarnate into physical bodies that pertain to their own race? Such a small detail makes all the difference.

If you are truly worried about dealing with normies, perhaps use the Nauthiz rune to give you the endurance to continue.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Transviking
Posts: 56

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Transviking » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:23 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Transviking wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Although this is a rather problematic subject, I think I have to write some information necessary for people to understand some things in regards to the so called "Ego" and therefore each one understands ourselves better. It has been requested before, I'll do it, but it has to happen in parts.


So technically you are saying that the hierarchy has to do with the level of advancement? And another one i have to ask, when some of us SS are butting heads, how do we know which one is more advanced than the other?


People butting heads is not a hierarchical question, it happens all the time. It all depends on the given situation.

There are people more advanced than others, when one has spiritual power they can understand.

Yes, hierarchy has to do with level of advancement and other qualities, in nature. Some people may be strong but they are for example too uncaring to lead or even to concern themselves with a company of others. They still exist in a general natural hierarchy as all beings do.

If people are butting heads over spiritual topics this is another situation than people having senseless arguments. In this case, advancement matters, standing and other things.


That sounds about right. I prefer power meditation and not engaging in senseless arguments over when another thinks they are right in reference what you spoke above in the sermon. That's why I thought that was a good sermon.

Transviking
Posts: 56

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Transviking » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:28 pm

likman666 wrote:Hierarchy is something that was known and accepted by the Ancients all the Gentile societies were based on this where they appreciated the natural differences between people based on the gunas(qualities ) as the Hindus call them this is Natural Law (Dharma) you had the most spiritually advanced therefore the most noble at the top the Priesthood,The Warrior class these were also the political administrators of a nation which made sense because running a nation entails discipline which military training would give you the King was of this class but was also of the Priestly class He or even She in some cases could teach you spiritual truths and spirituality like a High Priest but was also capable of leading the army into battle,then the merchant class people who like business these w ere often the farmers and lastly the crafts men people who like to work with their hands,manual labour e.t.c all these classes worked together for the betterment of the entire nation this is Dharma the more we follow natural law the more good fortune the more healthier,happier,wealthier we become all the Ancients understood this and tried to consciously follow this Sri Dharma Pravartaka says that this is in fact the first time in the history of this planet that not even a single nation in the world is consciously trying to following natural law it has never happened things are that JEWED on this planet you see even Jews follow natural law to a certain extent otherwise you would cease to exist if you didn't they know and respect hierarchy among themselves their high priests direct and control the nation of Israel and all Jews across the world they know that equality in nature is total bullshit the last nation Pravartaka says tried to follow natural law recently was Nepal about 20 years ago that King was literally over thrown by communists in my own estimation Nazi Germany was probably the last serious nation that tried to consciously follow natural law in the pre Abrahamic world all gentile nations followed natural law............


That is a very interesting response and it made sense.

Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 141

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:32 am

so will the hierarchy be based on what was discussed in the Spiritual Genes thread?

User avatar
Susi Campos
Posts: 31

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Susi Campos » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:18 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Susi Campos wrote:Muito interessante!!
Vou ler e reler!!
Obrigada por postar textos que ajudam a humanidade a crescer e progredir cada vez mais!!
Salve Satan!!
Salve os Deuses Originais!!


Eu sei que isso está fora do tópico, mas estou muito interessado na sua foto de perfil e gostaria de saber se você poderia me dar um link para a imagem completa.


Olá, Saudações
Sim, claro.
Como posso lhe enviar?
Sou iniciante e ainda estou me adaptando para escrever corretamente no Fórum.
Salve Satan!
Bastet Lucy

YellowDragon11
Posts: 2

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby YellowDragon11 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:09 pm

If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?

YellowDragon11
Posts: 2

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby YellowDragon11 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:09 pm

If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?

Bigot Boy
Posts: 251
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Bigot Boy » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:34 pm

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?

(((YellowDragon11)))

The Gods are the Creators of Gentiles. Unlike Jews who were created by reptilians as disposable pawns, Gentiles were created with the blueprint to become Gods like our (keyword OUR) Creators themselves...

You got the short end of the stick, huh?
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 525

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Sundara » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 pm

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?



The gods do not exploit, the gods are the highest form of life. Life. Think of the energy of pure life. Exploitation isn’t part of this. Their energy, synonymous to everlasting life, is pure and their will is to advance us. In cases of “exploitation,” them doing something without our knowledge to manipulate our lives, this is for the betterment of our lives or the world around us. They connect to the highest of our emotions, the best of our emotions, the best of everything. These are the gods. I give the gods full consent to “exploit me” at that. LOL. Not laughing at you. I understand trust issues. Exploit has a negative connotation to it. If you ever don’t want the gods to do something, trust me, the won’t. If they offer you something though, I’d take it. I know it can be hard to trust but trust is also deeply important for happiness and health. If you can’t trust in the gods, you can’t trust in anything. But if you can’t trust in anything, trust in the gods at least. These are fears you are having which have relation to the enemy which is our own negativity and doubt often times. Don’t follow that feeling, energy, or whatever you want to call it.

Powerofjustice
Posts: 127

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Powerofjustice » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:46 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?


How do you know you're not living in a simulation?

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 925
Location: Midgardr

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:09 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?


If they were ever going to exploit us, why in the hell would they guide us towards becoming as powerful as they are? Why would they give us this program of rituals and meditations in order to advance ourselves spiritually? To enslave us?

That would be like me, going into the deep Amazon jungle to give guns to a primitive tribe, only to enslave them...I'd get shot in the process.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3017

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Shael » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:00 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?
Because the Gods have nothing to gain from exploiting us. Anything they may want, they have the means to get it in ways that are a million times more efficient than having to rely on exploiting others. It's a common fallacy nowadays that people think they are worth all that much, and that they could be exploited by higher beings. Truth is, we have nothing to be exploited for except cheap slave labor and energy, which is what the enemy is after. Only the enemy even has a use for these things, because they are weak and dependent on exploiting others for energy. The Gods are inherently powerful and as such don't need this.

There is a reason why the enemy calls us "Goyim", or "animals". At the current state that we are at, there is no value to us aside from exploitation like animals on a farm. All we have is the potential to become worth something more. That is the potential that Satan and the Gods have given us. It's thanks to their unfathomable kindness and love towards us that they are still protecting us and giving us the means to defeat the enemy, and finally move towards a higher level of advancement again collectively. The end goal of the Gods for us is to help us to become Gods as well.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 258

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby EnkiUK3 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?



Trust in Satan, Never doubt him or the Gods.

YellowDragon11
Posts: 2

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby YellowDragon11 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:16 pm

Shael wrote:
YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?
Because the Gods have nothing to gain from exploiting us. Anything they may want, they have the means to get it in ways that are a million times more efficient than having to rely on exploiting others. It's a common fallacy nowadays that people think they are worth all that much, and that they could be exploited by higher beings. Truth is, we have nothing to be exploited for except cheap slave labor and energy, which is what the enemy is after. Only the enemy even has a use for these things, because they are weak and dependent on exploiting others for energy. The Gods are inherently powerful and as such don't need this.

There is a reason why the enemy calls us "Goyim", or "animals". At the current state that we are at, there is no value to us aside from exploitation like animals on a farm. All we have is the potential to become worth something more. That is the potential that Satan and the Gods have given us. It's thanks to their unfathomable kindness and love towards us that they are still protecting us and giving us the means to defeat the enemy, and finally move towards a higher level of advancement again collectively. The end goal of the Gods for us is to help us to become Gods as well.


Yeah, sure... We can say the same for many animal species here on Earth as well... Lobsters, sheep, cows... We as human beings are wayyyyy beyond them (especially in terms of intellect). These animals can't even do simple mathematics, and some are on the same thinking level as a cockroach, but yet we still exploit them in a number of ways (who doesn't enjoy a lobster dinner every now and then?), so to say just because the gods are farrrrr more advanced than we are doesn't mean that they exploit us is foolish IMO... HoodedCobra himself said the Gods are beyond our comprehension, since this is the case (if it is) then we can never really know for sure, unless we reached their level (in consciousness), which according to the JoS (correct me if I'm wrong) says that you can't. Perhaps we're being used as a form of entertainment? There could be a multitude of reasons to why a very advanced alien species (that is perhaps millions of years ahead of us in evolutionary standards) would exploit us... There's even been scientific experiments done on ANTS, so how do we know we're not the ants on some level...? lol.

Bigot Boy wrote:
YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?

(((YellowDragon11)))

The Gods are the Creators of Gentiles. Unlike Jews who were created by reptilians as disposable pawns, Gentiles were created with the blueprint to become Gods like our (keyword OUR) Creators themselves...

You got the short end of the stick, huh?


Actually, I'm likely a lot smarter than you are... And if you were to go by astrological standards, I am not stupid... Sun in Leo, Scorpio Ascended, Mercury in Virgo (exalted), Sun in the tenth house, Pluto in the 12th... :) I'm also born in the year of the Dragon, hour of the Monkey, Day of the Phoenix, and month of the Monkey... Of a master number 11.

YellowDragon11
Posts: 2

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby YellowDragon11 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:42 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?


If they were ever going to exploit us, why in the hell would they guide us towards becoming as powerful as they are? Why would they give us this program of rituals and meditations in order to advance ourselves spiritually? To enslave us?

That would be like me, going into the deep Amazon jungle to give guns to a primitive tribe, only to enslave them...I'd get shot in the process.


That's not a good analogy... If that primitive tribe were far less intellectual (low IQ) then they can easily be manipulated, despite you giving them guns... According to HoodedCobra, the Gods are beyond our comprehension... So it doesn't matter if they give us guns or not, because they'll be several steps beyond us anyways and how can we reach their same level if they are beyond our comprehension? You can't... Ever. lol.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3017

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:46 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:...
You should consider going back to licking your Rabbi's shoes instead of trying to subvert people on here, (((YellowDragon11))).
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
956GOD
Posts: 11
Contact:

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby 956GOD » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:36 am

I concur with most statements made, thank you hooded cobra! lets raise each other up as Satanist and be proud of Satan daily. I've been busy lately, lol. responsibilities'.

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 240

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Shrekelstein » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:44 am

They are lot more advanced than we are, sure. They do have the power to exploit people. But since they give us knowledge and techniques to empower us and make us like them, the point is made invalid. The only way to exploit someone if you are powerful is to keep them powerless and ignorant, which is what enemy religions and beings do. Satanism isn't about any sort of ignorant blind worship, but empowering and transforming humanity using Satan's teachings like power meditations, yoga, and the Magnum Opus.

YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 240

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Shrekelstein » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Bad analogy but his point stands. You're playing with the words "beyond our comprehension". It doesn't mean that they will always be that way, but that they are that way now. As he said, they give us knowledge to empower us and make us like them. That's the purpose of Satanism. If you want to manipulate someone, you keep them ignorant. Humans can become Gods, and will become. Human DNA and IQ isn't at set level, it can be transformed and made into that of the Gods. Read some other posts too instead of just one and taking its meaning out of context to mean what you want it to mean.

I'd like also to point out that a hypothetical "what if" isn't really an argument. What if the earth is really a giant turtle and it appears like a sphere to us because our senses are inaccurate? What if the moon is really made out of cheese? What if I'm an alien hologram and not a human as you assume? I can make up millions of what ifs. This doesn't make them true or even possible.

If you want a serious argument, present some evidence that they're trying to exploit us. As it's been said, you can't prove a negative so it's not our job to prove that they're not trying to exploit us. If you make the claim, you must try to prove it. Positive proof, always. Otherwise we would have to prove many things, for example that there aren't any invisible pink elephants in our homes, or that all the what ifs I wrote about above aren't real.

YellowDragon11 wrote:That's not a good analogy... If that primitive tribe were far less intellectual (low IQ) then they can easily be manipulated, despite you giving them guns... According to HoodedCobra, the Gods are beyond our comprehension... So it doesn't matter if they give us guns or not, because they'll be several steps beyond us anyways and how can we reach their same level if they are beyond our comprehension? You can't... Ever. lol.

Bigot Boy
Posts: 251
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Bigot Boy » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:32 pm

YellowDragon11 wrote:I would debate with you here, if it weren't for the fact that my comments were being kept from approval... I'm not allowed to debate with you. I thought the JoS was about supporting free thought? Not suppressing it, HOODEDCOBRA. :) Or should I say... HoodedJew...?

(((YellowDragon11)))

Appears my initial suspicions about you were right. My Brothers and Sisters gave you the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest, you were a clear infiltrator from the get-go. You fooled no one.
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 925
Location: Midgardr

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:01 pm

YellowDragon11 wrote:I would debate with you here, if it weren't for the fact that my comments were being kept from approval... I'm not allowed to debate with you. I thought the JoS was about supporting free thought? Not suppressing it, HOODEDCOBRA. :) Or should I say... HoodedJew...?


You literally just joined this forum and every post of yours has been an attempt to discredit our beliefs and our system.

You should leave.

User avatar
RavenSky666
Posts: 197

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby RavenSky666 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:09 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:
I would debate with you here, if it weren't for the fact that my comments were being kept from approval... I'm not allowed to debate with you. I thought the JoS was about supporting free thought? Not suppressing it, HOODEDCOBRA. :) Or should I say... HoodedJew...?



Looks at YellowDragon11, Joined September 10th of this year, 6 posts... *Takes out check list* Hmm.., Rude, check. Combative and argumentative, check. Disrespectful to our Hps, check check. Mmhmm yes, yes, I've seen this before...Looks like another case of a jew troll account....Wonderful. Next please...

Remember everyone, don't feed the trolls. They love starting shit with us members and trying to cause arguments for the sake of making us lose focus. Now if you'll excuse us, we have some very important spiritual warfare to do. Trolls like you will be taken care of in due time ;)
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub! Hail to the Gods! Heil Hitler!
Image

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 396
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Apprentice » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:12 am

YellowDragon11 wrote:Oy veyyyyy..?
Now, this is getting too far. Somebody with the right levers, please take out the trash. JoS is not a place for such debates (a.k.a. academical jewing).

666SuimeS666
Posts: 12

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby 666SuimeS666 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:38 am

You're right High Priest Hoodedcobra666

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 240

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Shrekelstein » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:41 am

Ah yes, now blame the most tolerant mod who allows every troll's post to come through. Just FYI if I was a mod I wouldn't even allow your first post because it's clearly concern trolling.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... rn%20troll

Now go back to exposingthejoyofsatan or whatever hole you came from.

YellowDragon11 wrote:I would debate with you here, if it weren't for the fact that my comments were being kept from approval... I'm not allowed to debate with you. I thought the JoS was about supporting free thought? Not suppressing it, HOODEDCOBRA. :) Or should I say... HoodedJew...?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6039

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:37 am

Oy vey goyim they need ppl like me cuz im smart. I also have a big nose. I come here to write BS about the Goy Gods and that they are xploiting this rly smart and gr8 species of hueemins.

Believe me goy your priesthood is b4d 4 lyfe and I can argue about what I do not know since Im a kike ok? Now let me do some reflect argument cuz i tink dis forum hates jews so ill call them all jews

Me very sm4rt.

Another jew or someone with mommy issues who thinks they can even remotely slander the Gods which they have never known.

Our Gods are very good, not sure about yours. If you happen to be a Gentile, just consider how worthless you may be especially to advanced being like this, and reconsider if they would ever want to exploit you. This is not a manga this is reality, and nobody really needs you, let alone to exploit you.

Nothing slavish, unnatural, anti life is recommended by the Gods. Only the best things that observably agree with the highest form of life.

YellowDragon11 wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
YellowDragon11 wrote:If Satan and the Gods are beyond human comprehension then wouldn't there be a chance of them exploiting us...? I mean, how could we ever know even if they weren't...?


If they were ever going to exploit us, why in the hell would they guide us towards becoming as powerful as they are? Why would they give us this program of rituals and meditations in order to advance ourselves spiritually? To enslave us?

That would be like me, going into the deep Amazon jungle to give guns to a primitive tribe, only to enslave them...I'd get shot in the process.


That's not a good analogy... If that primitive tribe were far less intellectual (low IQ) then they can easily be manipulated, despite you giving them guns... According to HoodedCobra, the Gods are beyond our comprehension... So it doesn't matter if they give us guns or not, because they'll be several steps beyond us anyways and how can we reach their same level if they are beyond our comprehension? You can't... Ever. lol.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 258

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby EnkiUK3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:25 am

Obviously this thread has been hijacked, i would like to think it isnt someone we knew from before.

Personal abuse is nae use keep it clean SSrs

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 925
Location: Midgardr

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:Personal abuse is nae use keep it clean SSrs


This sentence just screams how Scottish you are.

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 258

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby EnkiUK3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:24 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:Personal abuse is nae use keep it clean SSrs


This sentence just screams how Scottish you are.



Hope thats okay my friend :lol:

Anu666
Posts: 8

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Anu666 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:18 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
YellowDragon11 wrote:Victory or Valhalla!

The music is good, but this is Ukraine and the war in Donbass, where whites are killing whites. The jewish vomit started this war. :?
«The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe» — Satan

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 925
Location: Midgardr

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:44 am

Anu666 wrote:The music is good, but this is Ukraine and the war in Donbass, where whites are killing whites. The jewish vomit started this war. :?


That's the first video that comes up. And it depicts the Azov Battalion, which is accused of being full of Nazis. So, close enough I guess.

Anu666
Posts: 8

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Anu666 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:58 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:That's the first video that comes up. And it depicts the Azov Battalion, which is accused of being full of Nazis. So, close enough I guess.

Everything under the control of the jews. There is a "right sector" there and they have Jews. And also come from israel for this war. In general, a complete the "vinaigrette". And the result is that whites kill whites, you know... End I know the jews perverted Nazism.
Sorry, I don't speak english well, but still I understand.
«The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe» — Satan

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 925
Location: Midgardr

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:47 pm

Anu666 wrote:Everything under the control of the jews. There is a "right sector" there and they have Jews. And also come from israel for this war. In general, a complete the "vinaigrette". And the result is that whites kill whites, you know... End I know the jews perverted Nazism.
Sorry, I don't speak english well, but still I understand.


Well, what the Blyat isn't under their control at this point?

Anu666
Posts: 8

Re: Hierarchy In Life And In Satanism

Postby Anu666 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:Well, what the Blyat isn't under their control at this point?

You and me, also our Gods, our fighting and our soul :!:
«The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe» — Satan


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ConnoroPigotnix and 50 guests