Opening All The Psychic Centers

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:38 pm

The M letter is called Makara in ancient Sanskrit and is the letter of Shiva who is the lord of the third eye. The M letter is consider to be of the eternal aspect of the serpent and is called San in the ancient Doric Greek and is the 13th letter. The word San is also the origin of Santa, Sanctus in the west and it means: The Light Of The One. The number one is the number of spirit. The reason for such is 13 is the number of the moon and the pineal gland is ruled by the moon and this area is the seat of spirit the soul. The other symbol of the M is the infinity symbol:

This symbol is placed around the head in the Tarot on the old decks of the Magician and is the petals of the third eye in the east. The Makara is the eastern version of the Goat Fish symbol of Enki who is Lord of the third eye in Sumeria. The Makara is placed at the third eye in eastern symbolism. And the western symbol of Janus holds the same connection. Janus is shown with two faces on one head the same meaning as the M symbol as this is the two hemispheres of the brain united. The infinity symbol also means such.

Note the Santa is also Sanat in the east which means Eternal and Kurama-Kumara can also be arranged to Makara. Showing Sanat Makara which relates to the concept of Eternal Spirit the M is also given 13 in the east. This can also be arranged to Satan Makara which means the same. Satan in Sanskrit means Eternal.

How to use this is revealed in the Bhramari pranayama. The better texts state the humming is made into the head. However Bhramari is the Bee Goddess and the Bee is the symbol of the pineal gland and Shiva rules the third eye and the M letter in the Sanskrit texts is placed at the third eye on its own. The M is used to open up all the psychic centers in the head in the eastern texts. San is also San Graal as the M letter is used for the activation of the dew of the pineal gland which is then taken to the Grail the cup which holds the waters of life the dew within the cup of the solar chakra. This survived in the Ace of Cups of the Tarot, Astaroth's card.

Focus on the Sushumana activation point from the end of the nose and under between the bottom of the opening of the two nostrils. Breath deep and hold for a couple of seconds the Makara is also stated to be used with the tongue on the roof of the mouth which connects the circuit into the third eye. And then on the release of exhale make the MMMMMMMMM vibration into the pineal region and throughout the head.

To do an advanced level of this use the above with this pranayama:

3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... rd666.html
What this meditation does is it puts pressure on your third eye or pineal gland, which will further open and empower whichever one you are focusing on. This meditation is advanced and not for beginners. You should have enough experience to where you fully understand the directions below with no problem.

1. Breathe in energy from the base of your spine up to your throat chakra.

2. Hold as long as comfortable and focus on either your third eye or pineal gland. You should feel a pressure, ache, or even slight pain.

3. Exhale and repeat for a number of times.

Before you begin this meditation or any other for that matter, you should plan ahead what your meditation will consist of. In this case, whether you will focus on your pineal gland or third eye. I have done both in that I began the meditation focusing on my third eye and then on my pineal gland for the second half.

Eventually, when you fully open and activate your pineal gland, your head will be full of light. This is extremely powerful and very pleasurable. This light is very powerful for manifesting your desires when properly directed.

The sensation from the pineal gland when it is activated is incredible and beyond words. It is exceptionally pleasurable and lasts for hours when one is still and intuned.

Sources
The Serpent Grail, Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn
Kundalini Tantra, Satyananda Saraswati
The Eastern Mysteries, David Allen Hulse
Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Pinkham
Raja Choudhury

HP Mageson666

Re: Opening All The Psychic Centers

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:16 am

The astrological symbol of Capricorn is the straight male line and the curved female line the same meaning in the M letter. The Babylonians called the symbol of the Goat Fish the God Capricornus whom the Greeks called Pan.

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:08 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Opening All The Psychic

This is fantastic. I had been doing something similar for a few days.

I had this intuition and I did it instinctively.
I don't know if it's legitimate.
and I don't know if it was my guardian's advice.

I do kundalini yoga session.

then hiss with the tongue on the palate and I direct the energy under the nose then into the hidden chakra then up in the third eye from the third eye to the pineal and from the pineal to the crown.

If you think about it, this energy beam has the shape of a stylized lightning bolt.
I believe that the shape of the stylized lightning comes from this energetic path.

if I'm ranting I hope to be correct.
I wanted to do a post about this but I didn't know if it's legitimate.
what I know is that I felt the same sensation of pain in the pineal.
sorry for my English.
my help with the translator

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:46 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The reason for such is 13 is the number of the moon and the pineal gland is ruled by the moon and this area is the seat of spirit the soul.

Eric13 BITCHEZ!!!

Excellent sermon btw. Thanks

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:02 am

I didn't know wtf you were talking about at first(because I couldn't find the point) but then I found the point you were talking about or I should say the point found me because I started to feel a pressure at that point just recently(after many days) and as I started concentrating on it which feels really pleasurable, my base area felt heated which was also pleasurable. I'll have to incorporate the entire pranayama in my schedule. Thank you for researching this information.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

SerLorars13

Postby SerLorars13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:41 am

Eric13 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The reason for such is 13 is the number of the moon and the pineal gland is ruled by the moon and this area is the seat of spirit the soul.

Eric13 BITCHEZ!!!

Well you are not the only one with a 13 :)))
SerLorars13 bish
*Drop the mic*
:)

Also thank you for this sermon HP
"We are at war, do not forget it!"
"One RTR a day, keeps damnation away." - HP Hooded Cobra 666
https://youtu.be/3sK3wJAxGfs
Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:55 am

Makaras means "Sanctified" in Ancient Greek. Plato and Hesiod mentions the "Makaron Island" for the ascended souls, and this relates to the 6th Chakra and higher centers as stated. Ascended souls of philosophers, warriors etc etc, go to the Makares Island to continue Philosophy after death.

I just write this as reinforcing evidence.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move

http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:59 am

I thought Astarte's Tarot card was the Star.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:26 am

Thank you HP for this :)
I have a question, how would one use the 3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation with MMM? What i thought is that one would breath energy up the spine up to the throat chakra and then instead of concentrating on the pineal or Third eye you concentrate in the point of the middle of the nose After you vibrate MMM in the pineal gland. Am i right?

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:56 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:...
I will be adding this. Thanks for sharing :)

Also, if the "M" letter is best for opening psychic centers, would it be advisable to use this for empowering minor head chakras as well?
I am mainly thinking of the astral eyes and ears here, for which I have been using a hard "TH" until now, in my daily empowerment.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:14 pm

The Dagaz rune is basically an angular infinity symbol and also rules the psyhic centers and powers related to them.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:02 pm

What is "the end of the nose" supposed to be?
This meditation seems almost the same as the one where we focused on the columnella, BTW.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:26 pm

As a possibel Affirmation afterwards:

In a positive and healthy way for me, all my Psychic Centers are permanently, staple, fully open. x 18

If someone has something better please tell.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:59 am

Shael wrote:I will be adding this. Thanks for sharing :)

Also, if the "M" letter is best for opening psychic centers, would it be advisable to use this for empowering minor head chakras as well?
I am mainly thinking of the astral eyes and ears here, for which I have been using a hard "TH" until now, in my daily empowerment.

That’s what he was saying. He said focus not only on the pineal but the entire head, including minor chakras. This in conjunction with other mantras in a separate working I believe would be the best way to go about. Because with the power of this breath, it’s easy to over stimulate. Mantras like INNANA are effective.

This is opening and empowerment. Use the senses as well for full development.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:02 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:What is "the end of the nose" supposed to be?
This meditation seems almost the same as the one where we focused on the columnella, BTW.

The same, but adding the MMMM vibration. Or of course doing the advanced method he mentioned.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:31 am

I trust that the Bjork Rune with the "B" vibration and the Mannaz Rune with the "M" vibration relate to these concepts as well?

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Grazie

luis

Postby luis » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:02 pm

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 wrote:I trust that the Bjork Rune with the "B" vibration and the Mannaz Rune with the "M" vibration relate to these concepts as well?

In sanskrit there is a bija mantra that is of Jupiter the Planet of the crown chakra wich is BREEM.

I think this should be a good mantra for the crown and i think it does relate to the topic. The MMM sound as i have understood is used to open all the centers on in the head by doing the meditation HP posted.

ArabKnight

Postby ArabKnight » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Okeyyy... Look hp last night i started working on my astral vision and astral hearing for the first time but i didnt see any astral entities but what i noticed is that i started to Predict the future and my physical vision and hearing improved i also started to have the awarness to not be afraid of thinking about communicating with astral entities its like i am noticing colors that i never been able to notice in the past anyway after seeing this post i did the meditation you talk about and felt intense and pleasruble pressure inside my head its like heaven litreally. Thanks for the new meditation hp i will keep doing it until i could see and hear astral entities. ;)

CuoreNordico

Postby CuoreNordico » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:45 pm

It's time to unlock our Super Aryan's psychic powers...
Vae Victis

lestat666

Postby lestat666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,

Just to add up about the flash I ve got. as I was reading.

Have you remarked the shape of the M? Diversion version of font exist , one of them is the middle line could be slighlty higher up, and that's the way I learned it. You can find the versions with images on Google.

It makes me think of the top part of a picture on the site, the heart symbol superposed over the head. In one world the path of ida and pingala joined at 3rd eye.

Coincidence or intentional to show a way to pratice ?

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:06 pm

The philtrum.
http://www.vorply.com/health/list/youll ... se-photos/
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Thank you for this :)

But on the topic of the Astral Senses and the Psychic Centers, is focusing on them and breathing energy into them really all it takes to fully open them? (Aside from the initial opening meditations of course)

I've been having better luck with my 3rd eye lately by just focusing on it for 4-5 minutes at a time, but was wondering if it's really that simple for the rest.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:41 am

Eric13 wrote:

Eric13 BITCHEZ!!!

All you damn 13 people! Blah! Where did you all come from? Damn moon people all over the place. Lol
Aldrick Strickland

luis

Postby luis » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:49 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:

The philtrum.

NO it's not! The philtrum is a dangerous point, do not meditate on it! If you read the other post, HP HoodedCobra said that you should never meditate on the philtrum!

The point is litteraly between the nostrils, in the middle. The nostrils are a M shape and the right point is between the M, right in the middle. Hope it's clear.

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 am

The philtrum.

you don't have to concentrate on the philtrum.

we must concentrate on the columnella

focus on the philtrum is not good

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:27 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:Thank you for this :)

But on the topic of the Astral Senses and the Psychic Centers, is focusing on them and breathing energy into them really all it takes to fully open them? (Aside from the initial opening meditations of course)

I've been having better luck with my 3rd eye lately by just focusing on it for 4-5 minutes at a time, but was wondering if it's really that simple for the rest.
I have been doing a hard "TH" into each of them (clairaudience points, temple chakras, and all astral eyes) as well as a working with Ansuz, Ehwaz, Laguz. Considering this new info now, it might be a good idea to also use that simple "MMMM" vibration into them, though this has yet to be confirmed by an HP. I will be trying this out myself as an addition to my program, to see if it does anything beneficial.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:20 pm

luis wrote:

The philtrum.

NO it's not! The philtrum is a dangerous point, do not meditate on it! If you read the other post, HP HoodedCobra said that you should never meditate on the philtrum!

The point is litteraly between the nostrils, in the middle. The nostrils are a M shape and the right point is between the M, right in the middle. Hope it's clear.

Why ? Besides it is less effective.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:09 pm

luis wrote:

The philtrum.

Would you mind finding said post and replying it here. So everyone can see?
Aldrick Strickland

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:36 pm

luis wrote:

The philtrum.

Yeah I figure it's worth repeating, it's the columella we're focusing on, not the philtrum. Few people still seem confused by this, so it's definitely worth clarifying.
The philtrum is the space just above your upper lip. The columella is between the nostrils. We're focusing on the columella.

Can't blame people for being confused, nose anatomy wasn't exactly my strong suit either. Before I looked it up and clarified it for myself I'd spent time focusing on both. Didn't really feel anything from the philtrum, decent energy buzz from the columella though. Don't freak out if you'd done it once or twice already. Just start focusing on the columella from this point onwards, and you'll be fine.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:41 am

Arcadia wrote:
luis wrote:

The philtrum.

Yeah I figure it's worth repeating, it's the columella we're focusing on, not the philtrum. Few people still seem confused by this, so it's definitely worth clarifying.
The philtrum is the space just above your upper lip. The columella is between the nostrils. We're focusing on the columella.

Can't blame people for being confused, nose anatomy wasn't exactly my strong suit either. Before I looked it up and clarified it for myself I'd spent time focusing on both. Didn't really feel anything from the philtrum, decent energy buzz from the columella though. Don't freak out if you'd done it once or twice already. Just start focusing on the columella from this point onwards, and you'll be fine.

Thanks for explaining Arcadia. Making a lil more sense.
Aldrick Strickland

luis

Postby luis » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:41 am

luis wrote:

The philtrum.

Would you mind finding said post and replying it here. So everyone can see?

Here it is: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23856&p=109118#p103204

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Focusing on the middle of the nostrils where the paths connect, makes total sense. Do not confuse it with the upper lip space [where your upper lip touches your skin, at this point].

Now, someone stated about the focus on the upper lip. Middle of the nostrils is not this place, it's not upper lip area. This region is not a particular very good one as it's associated with passive energy [Yin] and forgetfulness, and amnesia. If you focus on the philtrum, the above feeling may arise. This is a heavy Yin area. This is why it's said that people lose their memories due to this area, because there is a lot of Yin energy there.

In Kung-fu practice that is a place where a person can be knocked from or die. It's also known to cause disorders, and it's one of these points that can knock people senseless.

The Columella is not the Philtrum. The Columella is an active circuit area, and active. This is why if you focus there properly, you'll probably feel alertness, and not lethargy.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:53 am

Sorry HP i Need to understand something. When you say that to do an advanced version use the meditation with the pranayama, what do you mean?
Do you mean to do first the meditation and then the pranayama or to combine them?

Like instead of focusing on the pineal gland when holding you focus on the middle of the nose and then when you exale you do the MMMM sound on the pineal gland?

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:49 pm

luis wrote:

Like instead of focusing on the pineal gland when holding you focus on the middle of the nose and then when you exale you do the MMMM sound on the pineal gland?

I do it like that it works and feels good (middle = of the two nostrils, above thilltrum) . 13 reps pineal and then I do 13 reps third eye. + the affirmation I posted above.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Fuchs wrote:
luis wrote:

I do it like that it works and feels good (middle = of the two nostrils, above thilltrum) . 13 reps pineal and then I do 13 reps third eye. + the affirmation I posted above.

Yeah I'm doing it and it feels good. I will keep doing it like this.

curio

Postby curio » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:29 pm

So by "columella" it's meant to be the skin on the middle of the nose between the nostrils, right? Not the cartilage separating the nostrils on the inside of the nose?

I sometimes feel throbbing and a collecting sensation in the septum, in the central cartilage. Seems to happen when I daydream of certain topics, but not always if I think of them.

Any ideas on what this means? It's unrelated to the columella meditations.