Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I make the wrong decision?

Missrainbow

Hi everyone) I hope you are doing well)
I have always loved black magic) and the first thing I did when I found JOS was to go look for it in the library)
I followed the rules and I started to get better in many things that I cant mention and I did rituals to invite a Demon to teach me about black magic)
It didnt happen and I somehow felt like I was too young for this whole black magic and that I should wait until I get older.
I thought it would be more respectful towards the Demon and God if I could wait until Im older)None wants to be around kids

But I feel terrible everyday and I feel like if I continued back then I could be way better now😢
I still am not an adult
Should I keep waiting?

This is not really related to age. It is related to skill, ability, and practice. If you do not have the psychic senses for communication, you will think there is no communication. Work on increasing this.

For black magic, you will not get a god to curse someone just because you ask for it. This is dependent on the situation, and for most situations this will not happen. You just being mad at somebody does not justify or require a curse, especially if this person is a human/gentile.

You should learn white magick first, and then it is safe to move onto dealing with black magick. It is not something to toy with and has to be taken seriously. It is destoying, after all. Skill issues aside, there are ethical factors to consider when practicing black magick, as well.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is not really related to age. It is related to skill, ability, and practice. If you do not have the psychic senses for communication, you will think there is no communication. Work on increasing this.

For black magic, you will not get a god to curse someone just because you ask for it. This is dependent on the situation, and for most situations this will not happen. You just being mad at somebody does not justify or require a curse, especially if this person is a human/gentile.

True) Thank you)
I think black magic is mostly about increasing our own power for justice and revenge but sometimes we have to ask for Gods' permission in order to do it)
Are you sure about the age problem? I was worried the lack of control over emotions can lead to disaster

Henu the Great said:
You should learn white magick first, and then it is safe to move onto dealing with black magick. It is not something to toy with and has to be taken seriously. It is destoying, after all. Skill issues aside, there are ethical factors to consider when practicing black magick, as well.

Thank you)
Im going to restart)

Missrainbow1 said:
I was worried the lack of control over emotions can lead to disaster

This is true, but this has nothing to do with age. There are young children who have perfect control over their thoughts and emotions, and there are adults who act like cry babies.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Missrainbow1 said:
I was worried the lack of control over emotions can lead to disaster

This is true, but this has nothing to do with age. There are young children who have perfect control over their thoughts and emotions, and there are adults who act like cry babies.

True))
Im going to work on it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back