Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are rituals only for advanced Satanists?

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi)
Can we participate in rituals if we are not advanced?

Yes!!! It is for every SS, it gonna boost your progress in countless ways and help others also. Try it and see for yourself :)

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi)

Yes, you can start if you are dedicated by blood. Don´t forget to do returning curses 1&2 afterwards(RTRs).

If the reps in the Final RTR is to much you can do less reps. Also you can do not so long vibrations this decreases the amount off energy you produce/handel.

TerKorian666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi)

Yes!!! It is for every SS, it gonna boost your progress in countless ways and help others also. Try it and see for yourself :)
Thank you)

Fuchs said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi)

Yes, you can start if you are dedicated by blood. Don´t forget to do returning curses 1&2 afterwards(RTRs).

If the reps in the Final RTR is to much you can do less reps. Also you can do not so long vibrations this decreases the amount off energy you produce/handel.

Thank you)

Missrainbow1 said:
Just as everyone else said here, yes, you can. But I have something to point out; it's preferable to actually know in-depth what the ritual you are doing is about, HOW it damages the enemy, etc. The reason I'm saying this is that, if you're not convinced about the effectiveness of the rituals and you do them without passion or with little spiritual depth, not only will they be less effective, but you will also feel less of a need to do them, since you don't understand their real value and importance yet. If you do a ritual just so "Satan doesn't punish you" and you don't even comprehend the ritual itself, this is no different than chanting christian psalms. Spiritual Satanism is about consciousness, so doing a ritual robotically is not the same as being one with its energies. I hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back