Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The pope's exorcist

Missrainbow

Hi everyone
Christians are trying to blame centuries of crime done for jesus and jews on Satan.
In this movie that dickhead christian exorcist believes the people who slaughtered non christians were possessed by Demons.
He blames Satan and Lord Asmodeus for christianity's crimes and centuries of torture.
This stupid movie is being promoted by every movie site

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone
Christians are trying to blame centuries of crime done for jesus and jews on Satan.
In this movie that dickhead christian exorcist believes the people who slaughtered non christians were possessed by Demons.
He blames Satan and Lord Asmodeus for christianity's crimes and centuries of torture.

Peado Pope, and his priests.

Funny thing is, a Catholic website popped up during one of my research, where they were complaining about the movie being "inaccurate". What they should complain is the fact that the Jews are pushing again blasphemies against Satan.

EnkiUK56 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

Typical abrahamic religion followers :lol:

Nimrod33 said:
Funny thing is, a Catholic website popped up during one of my research, where they were complaining about the movie being "inaccurate". What they should complain is the fact that the Jews are pushing again blasphemies against Satan.

Lol :lol: Even they know how stupid this is

Missrainbow1 said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

Typical abrahamic religion followers :lol:

No doubt pal :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back