Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Growing up into adulthood as a Satanist🤯

Missrainbow

Hi everyone)
Guys a few months later I will become an adult and I have no Idea what is happening.Everyone is expecting me to leave some of my bad habits and to have manners.
For example I swear a lot and my parents want me to stop heaping insults at people😌 I too have noticed that I dont like my childish behavior anymore.
Now the reason Im saying these things is that I want to live based on Satanic culture and morals for the rest of my life but I dont know Father Satan's morals.
For example things he hates and things he likes.
It would be really helpful if someone could give me a summary of these things

Courtesy, respect, good manners. That should be a good start. You don't need to become a specific someone to be a Satanist, we are all individuals, but its good to have a few good traits, so you can at least have proper relations with the Gods.

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone)
Guys a few months later I will become an adult and I have no Idea what is happening.Everyone is expecting me to leave some of my bad habits and to have manners.
For example I swear a lot and my parents want me to stop heaping insults at people😌 I too have noticed that I dont like my childish behavior anymore.
Now the reason Im saying these things is that I want to live based on Satanic culture and morals for the rest of my life but I dont know Father Satan's morals.
Dedication of soul , and awnser comes from looking within.

Powerofjustice said:
Courtesy, respect, good manners. That should be a good start. You don't need to become a specific someone to be a Satanist, we are all individuals, but its good to have a few good traits, so you can at least have proper relations with the Gods.

Thank you)

The light of the sun ☀️ said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone)
Dedication of soul , and awnser comes from looking within.

Thank you)))

Powerofjustice said:

Sadly this is a challenge for apparently even the majority of adults. The least people can do while we all struggle for a better existence is to NOT be an asshole and to treat others with patience kindness and respect. Even that is too much to ask I guess..

Shadowcat said:
Powerofjustice said:

Sadly this is a challenge for apparently even the majority of adults. The least people can do while we all struggle for a better existence is to NOT be an asshole and to treat others with patience kindness and respect. Even that is too much to ask I guess..

You are right)
I dont like to end up like that :lol:

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone)

I already know he doesn't like Jews when you look at the JOS site.

Missrainbow1 said:
The answer that Powerofjustice gave is pretty much accurate. If you want deeper values you can check out the Ethics:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic-Ethics.html
They're written in a poetic way, with a prayer associated with them, but they reveal some of the values we must try to uphold as Satanists. They can help you out if you feel lost. They treat freedom, bravery, patience, among other virtues.
Have a great day :D

Missrainbow1 said:
The JoS has a list of morals, ethics and virtues of Spiritual Satanism. You can study them in this link:
https://satanisgod.org/Satanic-Ethics.html
It is also of great importance that you start meditating. There is a great practice that stimulates the Crown Chakra and it is very blissful and beautiful:
https://satanisgod.org/Satans_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back