Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hypocrisy against women

Missrainbow

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE POST BEFORE YOU COMMENT

The amount of hatred and anger against women is just unbelievable,and it happens eveywhere.Sadly even in here where this place was supposed to be different than every other place.You may not believe it or even CARE if you believe it,but there is a world war happening against women's rights.A world war that unfortunately I was unlucky enough to be born and raised into.

What bothers me the most is the non logical stupid war waged against women's control over their OWN bodies.
When I first came here what I read was about Goddess Lilith support for Abortion rights and sex for pleasure,also I read about Nudity being Ok and women's rights but now a lot of people in here are PRO LIFE and anti abortion.EVERYONE has an opinion over what women should be wearing and that showing skin is not OK for women even though it is ok for men.

Please stop turning this place into a Goddamned church. I wonder if anyone even respects Goddess Lilth in here.How could you claim to respect her than fight against what she preaches.I even have seen people using the word "WHORE" against women.What does whore even mean? Its like people trying to force women to be monogamous while being completely OK with men being polygamous.

I feel like Satanic values are being disrespected indirectly.
If this has became our new value,our new goal to become the very exact people we are fighting against,even though its painful but I see no point being here.

The point of this post ends here: "I feel". Others might "feel" that certain other things offend them. If we go by feelings, we won't have a community ever, because everyone will just "feel" their own shit, without evidence, and then you have a mental asylum.

What you refer to here is likely borne out of fear in regards to a situation that you perceive is taking place, where you don't show any factual proof it's happening.

Therefore, we have to examine if this really happens, or not.

None of this is even happening or taking place.

Nobody here told women not to wear anything.

Nobody here that is on the higher JoS levels told any woman anything about her marital status, choices, or career choices, or anything, or whether she has rights to abortion.

Moving outside the JoS, there is the actual society we live in, and yes, there are many fucked up people out there, and many worthless people. We live in the real world.

Of course, certain women might fall under the categories of whores, as many men might fall under the category of pigs and worthless.

All the emotional argument that women must be immune to all criticism and opinion, is that many women are not alright with their choices, and they are trying to say is that women should be immune of all judgement and criticism, just because they are born women or something and they deserve exemption from all judgement.

The above is not the case.

If certain members have problems and express opinions borne out of social problems, that's another subject.

"Whore" as a title is generally related to disposition and not the amount of partners, where in most Western countries such numbers are so high that if each piece of wood was a stairway case, we would build the stairway to heaven. Men are called worthless and spat upon everyday, over infinite reasons, too.

Complaining that people might not be into this if you are into this and not opening all doors to you to engage in this behaviour, and borne out of a false belief that you are entitled to everything without judgement because you are a "woman".

Modern claims about women want to absolve them of all responsibility of their existence, and claim that no matter how many men you go with, or how many drugs one might take, or how many bad decisions, you are always a perfect queen that is errorless and then to abuse this beauty on the expense of other people, and to love the self destructive spiral, and that whomever criticizes this is absolutely insane, and that the less value of have as a woman, to perceive this as a very good thing. And don't you dare ever have babies because that is going to kill you or something, and stop you from being into the total trash spiral.

That is the ruling Western narrative right now. Many people are fed up with this deadly narrative, that destroys the fundamental qualities of a woman and also the higher qualities.

The above is suicidal advice, and is borne out of the jews. It has nothing got to do with women's freedom, freedom rights, abortion, self respect for women, or anything positive, or even sexual prowess and activity. It's just a general gist of allowing all uncontrolled drives to rule and to throw one's self in the abyss.

Every woman can open her legs and pretend she is a super Queen deserving of infinite attention just for being born a certain way, but not all women can be empathetic or queens in the actual way. The Western World is built upon this idea now, and we also added that "you can never do a mistake honey" somewhere so that women feel absolved for everything they do, which is totally not Satanic.

Lilith's abortion advice is for rape, for women that can make choices, and not for asinine nonsense that has to do with modern feminism. It's a divine right, and not a loosely applied right based on insanity.

This is like saying a God allows slaying of enemies, but the situation is, killing for a justified war, and just going into unjustified lunatic range, are two completely different things.

Key word here is wisdom, and most people, do not have that wisdom, except outside the JoS.

One cannot expect to be taken very seriously with these decisions in one's mind and in the present world, is irrational. In society, there is a constant judgement towards people that is happening.

You have also have to accept that in the real world, people dislike people for doing things. Other people for not wanting this for their daughters or girlfriends, and one has to pay the consequences of their life.

Going back to the JoS, it doesn't tell you how to run your life, how many partners you will have, or what you are going to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP what kind of evidence do you want me to use in order to prove what I said?I could show you.
Feminism is always used to shut women down when they have a problem with situation.
One person chooses something for themselves is ok but shaming other people for being different is another thing.
I know there are people against freedom outside which is why exactly I am a Satanist and not a muslim or christian.We should not feed those trolls.
Also about women having no responsibilities in which heaven do you live? I would be glad to live there
because this is how good women are treated in my part of the world even 7 years old ones

https://twitter.com/theycallmetgv/status/1628727013111484417

https://twitter.com/khiyar_shoor/status/1628468948927758338?cxt=HHwWhIC-ybH4vZktAAAA

HP women not getting punished for their logical choice doesnt mean men are going to be oppressed.If men are being oppressed too then we should fight it instead of accepting it.Same with women.Society was supposed to become like us now we are becoming them :cry:
And abortion is not just for rape.It happens when the child is gonna be disabled and suffer.It happens when one has four kids and doesnt want more.I have never seen a non married woman getting an abortion it is most of the times a family with many kids.Also if it was just for women who can make choices does that not mean if a child is raped she cant get an abortion?

The point is according to history,any religion that has ever been asking women to be modest ends up killing women.How many pro modesty religion does anyone know that is not against women?Zero

Missrainbow1 said:
If this has became our new value,our new goal to become the very exact people we are fighting against,even though its painful but I see no point being here.

JoS and Satanism stands for transformation and advancement, including in the negativity that we must face head on. If you leave over something that has angered you, then your voice will never be heard. Do not take such a drastic action, as this will cause pain beyond any injustices which you are trying to rectify through your protest.

I don't see much hate on women here, rather the opposite and also women who contribute a lot, especially by starting it up.
As for abortion - it's not only about women's rights but also about children's right to be born.

Missrainbow1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP what kind of evidence do you want me to use in order to prove what I said?I could show you.
Feminism is always used to shut women down when they have a problem with situation.

I understand how you feel but you are conflating everything and confusing things that don't have anything to do with one another, and falsely making claims that the JoS is something which it is not, based solely on misplaced feelings.

Give us the evidence of where JoS is that hateful place that you claim, so we can look into it. When you accuse, you must present real evidence. Feelings are as good as nothing.

Has any Spiritual Satanists beat you senseless and called you a whore? No. Are they going around forcing women to wear burka? No. Do they try to impose Sharia law where you and your daughter will be slaves? No. Do they slay women for infidelity with a machete? No.

Or did they just tell you things like "please be careful who you procreate with" which you think is the same, if even that?

I think you are hurting on the repression of other women and this is natural empathy, but it makes a false argument in that case.

This leads you to making false alarms and false statements which are not consistent with reality. JoS treats women perfectly fine and way better than anywhere, let alone the programs of the enemy.

You are sending us Islamic videos form the Islamic World which have to do with female abuse of which we are fully contrarian. Meanwhile, you falsely accuse JoS by throwing false statements that we are in some way doing anything against women.

That is a product of your shaken emotions and not the reality, which is that the JoS champions women's rights and dignification, compared to the atrocities you show us on video.

You are also that confused that you think a comment online is equated with these actual crimes against these poor girls? In the real world, that is a joke.

You are telling me nonsense and accusing the JoS of false things, because your mind is mixed. If you are not a Muslim and we are sworn enemies of this jewish cult, how do you dare say that the Joy of Satan does anything like this or holds similar values?

Do you think a dude saying "Whore" to a woman for his own reasons is the same as stoning her in the head or forcing her to wear the burka and breaking her apart everyday? That is called bad behavior, not criminality.

You are looking at this emotionally and without your intent, this produces a lie, which is not real.

How is it the same to beat women senseless like in this video and someone telling you that it would be recommended to live a better life or something?

The problem is Western women and women in places of Western values have no real clue how it is to live in other places of the planet, and what risks it entails.

No, everytime you see a man saying something wrong, that doesn't mean that life is over. You are still free and your rights are well founded. If some man is a monster or a dick, that doesn't mean everyone is.

According to law and the religion, the rights are there and they exist.

Stop falsely accusing JoS please.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I understand how you feel but you are conflating everything and confusing things that don't have anything to do with one another, and falsely making claims that the JoS is something which it is not, based solely on misplaced feelings.

Give us the evidence of where JoS is that hateful place that you claim, so we can look into it. When you accuse, you must present real evidence. Feelings are as good as nothing.

Has any Spiritual Satanists beat you senseless and called you a whore? No. Are they going around forcing women to wear burka? No. Do they try to impose Sharia law where you and your daughter will be slaves? No. Do they slay women for infidelity with a machete? No.

Or did they just tell you things like "please be careful who you procreate with" which you think is the same, if even that?

I think you are hurting on the repression of other women and this is natural empathy, but it makes a false argument in that case.

This leads you to making false alarms and false statements which are not consistent with reality. JoS treats women perfectly fine and way better than anywhere, let alone the programs of the enemy.

You are sending us Islamic videos form the Islamic World which have to do with female abuse of which we are fully contrarian. Meanwhile, you falsely accuse JoS by throwing false statements that we are in some way doing anything against women.

That is a product of your shaken emotions and not the reality, which is that the JoS champions women's rights and dignification, compared to the atrocities you show us on video.

You are also that confused that you think a comment online is equated with these actual crimes against these poor girls? In the real world, that is a joke.

You are telling me nonsense and accusing the JoS of false things, because your mind is mixed. If you are not a Muslim and we are sworn enemies of this jewish cult, how do you dare say that the Joy of Satan does anything like this or holds similar values?

Do you think a dude saying "Whore" to a woman for his own reasons is the same as stoning her in the head or forcing her to wear the burka and breaking her apart everyday? That is called bad behavior, not criminality.

You are looking at this emotionally and without your intent, this produces a lie, which is not real.

How is it the same to beat women senseless like in this video and someone telling you that it would be recommended to live a better life or something?

The problem is Western women and women in places of Western values have no real clue how it is to live in other places of the planet, and what risks it entails.

No, everytime you see a man saying something wrong, that doesn't mean that life is over. You are still free and your rights are well founded. If some man is a monster or a dick, that doesn't mean everyone is.

According to law and the religion, the rights are there and they exist.

Stop falsely accusing JoS please.

HP I didnt say JOS promotes such values at all!!! I said the opposite! I said some people here hold values that are the exact opposite of what Gods and Goddesses stand for.Just look at the comment before your own comment for example.

The reason I didnt use screenshots is because I dont want to make people feel bad about what they said.
Also the only reason I sent that video is that you brought up women's situation in the Western countries which is 1/8 of the world's population.The other 7/8 is burning.
Now again I didnt say everyone is like that here and I didnt accuse JOS.I just liked this place and wanted to keep it the way it was.
I think my post lost its actual point and is useless now so I would be glad if you delete it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=426643 time=1677177408 user_id=21286]
Missrainbow1 said:

JoS and Satanism stands for transformation and advancement, including in the negativity that we must face head on. If you leave over something that has angered you, then your voice will never be heard. Do not take such a drastic action, as this will cause pain beyond any injustices which you are trying to rectify through your protest.

Thank you Blitzkreig for understanding what I said.

Missrainbow1 said:
People are entitled to their opinion.
The women who open their legs to anybody are whores and that's simply like that.
As for people being pro life here, their opinion lies in neither side, but very simply people here understand that it's a perfect waste of life to just abort a perfectly fine and healthy White fetus. But nobody is forcing you to do anything, so even if their opinion is something you don't like, you are perfectly able to ignore it.

Missrainbow1 said:
What does whore even mean? It’s like people trying to force women to be monogamous while being completely OK with men being polygamous.
Here it is folks, the main point of her post. She experiences social shame for unrestrained promiscuity, which she then tries to justify by making up a false double standard that nobody follows (no man is respected for polygamy; rather, men are praised for access to many women, even though it’s women who push for this behavior in the first place; it’s actually women who want a man who has access to other women to feed her fragile ego so she feels special), and then claims that the attacks on her are on an attack on all of womanhood and feminity.

Imagine the ego you have to have to be this self-absorbed and responsibility-less and then claim to speak on behalf of all womanhood to justify your behavior.

If I got celibate shamed, imagine the gonads I would have to have to say you are disrespecting all of manhood. Same with women and promiscuity.

Women gatekeep sex, and can hook up with a guy no problem. It actually takes effort as a dude to get a girl.

Missrainbow1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One person chooses something for themselves is ok but shaming other people for being different is another thing.
I know there are people against freedom outside which is why exactly I am a Satanist and not a muslim or christian.We should not feed those trolls.
Also about women having no responsibilities in which heaven do you live? I would be glad to live there
because this is how good women are treated in my part of the world even 7 years old ones

https://twitter.com/theycallmetgv/status/1628727013111484417

https://twitter.com/khiyar_shoor/status/1628468948927758338?cxt=HHwWhIC-ybH4vZktAAAA

HP women not getting punished for their logical choice doesnt mean men are going to be oppressed.If men are being oppressed too then we should fight it instead of accepting it.Same with women.Society was supposed to become like us now we are becoming them :cry:
And abortion is not just for rape.It happens when the child is gonna be disabled and suffer.It happens when one has four kids and doesnt want more.I have never seen a non married woman getting an abortion it is most of the times a family with many kids.Also if it was just for women who can make choices does that not mean if a child is raped she cant get an abortion?

The point is according to history,any religion that has ever been asking women to be modest ends up killing women.How many pro modesty religion does anyone know that is not against women?Zero

There have been videos like this of immigrant men beating up little girls like this... and the Western feminists sided with the immigrant male, calling him 'brave, strong, possessing Islamic wisdom and highly secure in his underprivileged malehood'.

Look up Shamima Begum on any left-wing site like twitter. This girl went to the Middle East to join the caliphate, witnessed executions that she said excited her, tortured Yezidi women and children as a 'modesty squad', said her children dying didn't bother her one iota as she can make more Islamic soldiers, then laughed about the Manchester bombing and all feminists side with her as a 'child grooming victim and victim of colonial violence'.

The West and the Islamic world are two completely different worlds other than where Islamic men dominate. Please understand there is a massive psychological and cultural gulf. I am not saying western men do not treat some women badly or horrifically, but the average is very different.

Someone like Madonna for example is a whore to me. Not because she has sex, because she got an abortion or because she pretended to masturbate on stage once, but because she is a disgusting jewess and kabbalah acolyte pretending to be 'sexual' to manipulate the idea of sex in the mass mind into something completely rotten in line with her soul, while fucking over everyone that helped her on the way up. That is a project which four decades later in the west has largely succeeded.

As one rapper (one of the first Gentile emulators of Madonna... who now apparently has HIV) said: "the bigger the bank, the bigger the Benz, the better the chance to get close to his rich friends..." 25 years later this is mainstreamed on all levels, on every tv show, on every social media profile etc. This is just whore behavior all over. Now many women and gays are walking around like Madonna, behaving like a clown on OnlyFans for a few shekels and thinking they are God incarnate in their own minds. Men meanwhile are going full talmud and basement dweller lunatic due to their own deficiencies but also in reaction to this.

Like the above there are too many people having sex for ulterior motives like a tool to use against someone later. Sex is meant to be ENJOYED, part of union and cherished as part of our spiritual development. Enough of all this lunacy and women are going to end up at step 1 with jews and their immigrant lapdogs feeding on all this. There are already no-go zones in France and many other parts of Europe where little girls cannot walk down the street without hijab, yet no one is saying anything other than 'evil Nazis'.

In regard to prostitutes, having sex as a profession you ENJOY and being adaptable to many people's sexual needs in your soul is not being a whore, any more than anyone who likes gardening is a whore. But doing this via subversion by pretending to love or like people, then ruining them later on is a whore [shill] all over. That is what I mean by 'whore'.

xlnt said:
I don't see much hate on women here, rather the opposite and also women who contribute a lot, especially by starting it up.
As for abortion - it's not only about women's rights but also about children's right to be born.

The welfare of the mother is above the welfare of the child and everything. It is a sacred right to have absolute power over her pregnancy and its course, without which no woman will be happy in this world. You simply will not get any woman happy as her rights to her body and soul are violated. Carrying is her creative process, which not only her body but also her soul is engaged in. And the child should take a secondary place here, since he is not the one who is nurtured, but the one who is nurtured. Even after childbirth, the deep natural spiritual authority of the mother remains. I consider my life completely subject to my mother, and if she wanted to take it away even after I was born, I would gladly give it to her, since the mother is the lady of the human soul and body. Until the rights of motherhood are recognized, women will not feel full citizens in this world because part of their soul is bound.

Besides, you can't share that right anyway - you can't have and not have an abortion at the same time, so you still have to give it to only one person. You either give her 100% of this right or take away of her 100% of it. You can't make it in-between.

I feel that women should be totally free in their motherhood and pregnancy choices because these are in their soul and are parts of its natural realization.

OP. You came in a place where men literally belong to women in love bonds because love bonds are this place, letting them do everything with us, especially when the woman is a Goddess. We have relations with Goddesses here, are serving in their Temples, are doing whatever they order. HP did whatever HPs Maxine ordered him to do and will do so forever. We have Goddess Guardians. We have superior Demon-Lovers to whom we are totally obedient and for whom we are ready to die at the first demand. We are samurais and knights here who go to battle at the first demand of their Masters and Gurus of both sexes. We kneel before women and ask them for advice because there are a lot of superior women here. And when they refuse we bow in humility and wait for our turn because we are their disciples. We are here to serve the Justice your heart seeks, to avenge the innocents you care about and to serve in the Temples of your Ancient Goddesses you worship. So celebrate!

Eamonomae said:
Missrainbow1 said:
What does whore even mean? It’s like people trying to force women to be monogamous while being completely OK with men being polygamous.
Here it is folks, the main point of her post. She experiences social shame for unrestrained promiscuity, which she then tries to justify by making up a false double standard that nobody follows (no man is respected for polygamy; rather, men are praised for access to many women, even though it’s women who push for this behavior in the first place; it’s actually women who want a man who has access to other women to feed her fragile ego so she feels special), and then claims that the attacks on her are on an attack on all of womanhood and feminity.

Imagine the ego you have to have to be this self-absorbed and responsibility-less and then claim to speak on behalf of all womanhood to justify your behavior.

If I got celibate shamed, imagine the gonads I would have to have to say you are disrespecting all of manhood. Same with women and promiscuity.

Women gatekeep sex, and can hook up with a guy no problem. It actually takes effort as a dude to get a girl.

She hasn't said anything about her sex life. She also didn't use the word "respected," but rather the word "OK." Everything you said about her is hearsay, and you lied about what she said. If you're smart enough to have a palindrome for a username then you're probably too smart to have done this innocently. So what reason do you have to target someone like this while making a big show out of it with a sense of theatrics and false rhetoric? Were you just waiting to be triggered by something like this to vent about your manosphere worldview or something? And why are you stylizing your response as if it's to an audience?

It's supposed to take effort as a male to get a girl. If all the worthless whiny MGTOW losers got access to the 10/10s that they lust for then that would be dysgenics. They either need to improve themselves, or date within their tier (very low tier).

To the OP: I do have a question for you. Are you White? If you're not White then please remember that this subforum is for White people.

Eamonomae said:
Missrainbow1 said:

Your post screams:"Mgtow".

jrvan said:
Eamonomae said:
Missrainbow1 said:

She hasn't said anything about her sex life. She also didn't use the word "respected," but rather the word "OK." Everything you said about her is hearsay, and you lied about what she said. If you're smart enough to have a palindrome for a username then you're probably too smart to have done this innocently. So what reason do you have to target someone like this while making a big show out of it with a sense of theatrics and false rhetoric? Were you just waiting to be triggered by something like this to vent about your manosphere worldview or something? And why are you stylizing your response as if it's to an audience?

It's supposed to take effort as a male to get a girl. If all the worthless whiny MGTOW losers got access to the 10/10s that they lust for then that would be dysgenics. They either need to improve themselves, or date within their tier (very low tier).

To the OP: I do have a question for you. Are you White? If you're not White then please remember that this subforum is for White people.

Thank you)

Edward Lonsa said:
xlnt said:

The welfare of the mother is above the welfare of the child and everything. It is a sacred right to have absolute power over her pregnancy and its course, without which no woman will be happy in this world. You simply will not get any woman happy as her rights to her body and soul are violated. Carrying is her creative process, which not only her body but also her soul is engaged in. And the child should take a secondary place here, since he is not the one who is nurtured, but the one who is nurtured. Even after childbirth, the deep natural spiritual authority of the mother remains. I consider my life completely subject to my mother, and if she wanted to take it away even after I was born, I would gladly give it to her, since the mother is the lady of the human soul and body. Until the rights of motherhood are recognized, women will not feel full citizens in this world because part of their soul is bound.

Besides, you can't share that right anyway - you can't have and not have an abortion at the same time, so you still have to give it to only one person. You either give her 100% of this right or take away of her 100% of it. You can't make it in-between.

I feel that women should be totally free in their motherhood and pregnancy choices because these are in their soul and are parts of its natural realization.

OP. You came in a place where men literally belong to women in love bonds because love bonds are this place, letting them do everything with us, especially when the woman is a Goddess. We have relations with Goddesses here, are serving in their Temples, are doing whatever they order. HP did whatever HPs Maxine ordered him to do and will do so forever. We have Goddess Guardians. We have superior Demon-Lovers to whom we are totally obedient and for whom we are ready to die at the first demand. We are samurais and knights here who go to battle at the first demand of their Masters and Gurus of both sexes. We kneel before women and ask them for advice because there are a lot of superior women here. And when they refuse we bow in humility and wait for our turn because we are their disciples. We are here to serve the Justice your heart seeks, to avenge the innocents you care about and to serve in the Temples of your Ancient Goddesses you worship. So celebrate!

Thank you)

Guys I already have apologized to HP because I think I was a little bit aggressive.
And I asked JOS twice to delete my post because I thought members may fight each other,for some reason I dont know my post is still not deleted.
Also to the person who said I want to "Justify my sex life" I dont think I have to justify a thing,It is my life and I dont open my legs to men since many people show interest to know, I like women and you cant blame me Lol you all like women too.Now bye bye

jrvan said:
She hasn't said anything about her sex life.
Hi Jrvan,
With very little context to her main point about "men hateingwomen", she inquired into why it's the case that "men shame women for polygamy but men are okay with polygamy themselves", other than it's somehow analogous to calling a woman a "whore". After all, the question of moral polygamy is a totally different one than social attitudes towards women as a gender. The only thing that bridges this argument to her main point of "men hating women", to me, is her own lived experience as a woman, and therefore, her making an argument on behalf of all femininity.
It also comes across to me as an unconscious defense mechanism, like she's afraid of being called promiscuous so she is anticipating possible attacks on her personal moral character. But it's a tacit admission of her promiscuity.

So what reason do you have to target someone like this while making a big show out of it with a sense of theatrics and false rhetoric?

I personally think it's very anti-Satanic to cry victim. Nothing is more Xtian than wanting to be a victim or a martyr.

Were you just waiting to be triggered by something like this to vent about your manosphere worldview or something?
I never stated anything manosphere related.

And why are you stylizing your response as if it's to an audience?

Because I want to point out her fallacious arguments.

Edward Lonsa said:
I consider my life completely subject to my mother, and if she wanted to take it away even after I was born, I would gladly give it to her, since the mother is the lady of the human soul and body.
FbmjkBeXkAEyGvB.jpg:large

Eamonomae said:
Edward Lonsa said:
I consider my life completely subject to my mother, and if she wanted to take it away even after I was born, I would gladly give it to her, since the mother is the lady of the human soul and body.
FbmjkBeXkAEyGvB.jpg:large

Um... yeah. I honestly agree with Bart here. That sentence is an absolute recipe for disaster on all levels.

The rights of the mother and child have to be held in balance. The child is the next generation of the race and without children we would all be dead. It is as simple as that.

Eamonomae said:
jrvan said:
She hasn't said anything about her sex life.
Hi Jrvan,
With very little context to her main point about "men hateingwomen", she inquired into why it's the case that "men shame women for polygamy but men are okay with polygamy themselves", other than it's somehow analogous to calling a woman a "whore". After all, the question of moral polygamy is a totally different one than social attitudes towards women as a gender. The only thing that bridges this argument to her main point of "men hating women", to me, is her own lived experience as a woman, and therefore, her making an argument on behalf of all femininity.
It also comes across to me as an unconscious defense mechanism, like she's afraid of being called promiscuous so she is anticipating possible attacks on her personal moral character. But it's a tacit admission of her promiscuity.

So what reason do you have to target someone like this while making a big show out of it with a sense of theatrics and false rhetoric?

I personally think it's very anti-Satanic to cry victim. Nothing is more Xtian than wanting to be a victim or a martyr.

Were you just waiting to be triggered by something like this to vent about your manosphere worldview or something?
I never stated anything manosphere related.

And why are you stylizing your response as if it's to an audience?

Because I want to point out her fallacious arguments.
Lol as I just wrote before, I will sleep with as many women as I want in the future and I am not ashamed of it.I will have many kids with a beautiful woman who is just as beautiful as I am)))) So no I am not the victim here.Life is a blessing. :)
As I said before I wrote this post when I was really emotional for some reasons and I have talked to HP)Things are Ok now.I also have asked JOS to delete this post to stop members from getting angry at each other

Yoga translates into the word Union, It is what all Satanist aspire to do. Union with the Gods and the Spirit of our people is our top priority. We endeavor to serve our Gods, Brothers and Sisters in whatever way we can and will follow any rules or social norms that will lead to a prosperous and happy life for everyone who is with Satan.

Your insistence on total independence and individual gratification shows you do not have the essence of the Gods inside of you. A red blood cell that carriers the oxygen within the blood is a harmonious part of the body while a blood cell wishing total independence and to grow into tooth is a cancer. A woman wishing to make more Satanists for the Gods and loves her community enough to help it grow is worthy of being compared to Lilith while a woman seeking to live her life without ever having to be a part of a family and simply having sex for the feeling of her pussy is a whore.

But I have good news for you! We don't want to control you. A woman that has to have a gun to her head to be a part of Satan's family is totally unworthy of it and we would rather a woman like that simply die alone as you will if you follow the path you're on. The only people who will know the Gods and see the secret rewards Satan hides in his hands are those who love him and his kin and wish to serve with every fiber of their being.

When it comes to priorities Satanists place the will of the Gods first, then their people and lastly themselves, Which acutely is a poor understanding of it because when one is with Satan all of those things are one in the same, Union. If you only wish to do what makes you happy and are only here because your pesky family placed rules on you then you are not on a spiritual enlightened path.

Satan is not the evil rebel who will let you do whatever you want but the true God of the White race and the Anti-christ is Adolf Hitler himself. If all you're looking for is sex, drugs and rock n roll within Satan look elsewhere.

Edward Lonsa said:
The welfare of the mother is above the welfare of the child and everything.

I'm just chiming in here. What you wrote above is an opinion, and up to the individual. Personally, as a woman, if I were pregnant and the birth might be difficult, I would make it very clear to the doctor to save my child before me. And a lot of other women feel this way. Our child is more important than our own life. We would do anything, including sacrifice our own life, for our child.

It's beautiful for you to have such high regard for the welfare of the mother, and I understand it. I'm just pointing out the perspective of many women.

I think it is in nature for men to save the woman, as the woman can have multiple children. And it's in the nature of the woman to save the child, as our child is everything of us and more.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=427388 time=1677513206 user_id=57]
Edward Lonsa said:
The welfare of the mother is above the welfare of the child and everything.

I'm just chiming in here. What you wrote above is an opinion, and up to the individual. Personally, as a woman, if I were pregnant and the birth might be difficult, I would make it very clear to the doctor to save my child before me
I think it is in nature for men to save the woman, as the woman can have multiple children. And it's in the nature of the woman to save the child, as our child is everything of us and more.

Gosh people what a depressing topic, no one here is going to die at childbirth. :shock:
Also I'm not so sure it is a male only thing, from many accounts I've heard and from a survival standpoint, I'm pretty sure the attachment to an unborn child is much lower for the mother even, to be able to get over the loss in a less painful manner in the much dangerous stages previous to, and during childbirth.
That is what I've always heard at least, for instance mothers completely getting over a baby they've lost, after they have a baby they get to breastfeed and raise. Also what would even be the ethical standpoint for a doctor to prioritize the unborn baby over the mother. If the child was already born and ready to be raised, fed etc., then yes I'm sure any parent would sacrifice themselves.

Havoc said:
Yoga translates into the word Union, It is what all Satanist aspire to do. Union with the Gods and the Spirit of our people is our top priority. We endeavor to serve our Gods, Brothers and Sisters in whatever way we can and will follow any rules or social norms that will lead to a prosperous and happy life for everyone who is with Satan.

Your insistence on total independence and individual gratification shows you do not have the essence of the Gods inside of you. A red blood cell that carriers the oxygen within the blood is a harmonious part of the body while a blood cell wishing total independence and to grow into tooth is a cancer. A woman wishing to make more Satanists for the Gods and loves her community enough to help it grow is worthy of being compared to Lilith while a woman seeking to live her life without ever having to be a part of a family and simply having sex for the feeling of her pussy is a whore.

But I have good news for you! We don't want to control you. A woman that has to have a gun to her head to be a part of Satan's family is totally unworthy of it and we would rather a woman like that simply die alone as you will if you follow the path you're on. The only people who will know the Gods and see the secret rewards Satan hides in his hands are those who love him and his kin and wish to serve with every fiber of their being.

When it comes to priorities Satanists place the will of the Gods first, then their people and lastly themselves, Which acutely is a poor understanding of it because when one is with Satan all of those things are one in the same, Union. If you only wish to do what makes you happy and are only here because your pesky family placed rules on you then you are not on a spiritual enlightened path.

Satan is not the evil rebel who will let you do whatever you want but the true God of the White race and the Anti-christ is Adolf Hitler himself. If all you're looking for is sex, drugs and rock n roll within Satan look elsewhere.
Well to be honest,If what you said is based on knowledge maybe you are right and I should not stay on this path.
I just had this perfect Idea of how our morals and Gods would be and Them being really different than what I thought is just changing things for me.

Its not my lifestyle that I cant change for them,To me its about logic and reason.If being a Satanist means I wont be able to question things before I practise them,that I will have to fit in and become just like everybody else,live like them,talk like them,think like them and in the end to BECOME THEM and pretend to be someone Im not till the end,Then with all due respect to everyone and All Gods and Goddesses and Demons here,Maybe this is just not for me

In my opinion it would be a mistake to leave over something like this. Your private life is your personal business. Yes, the larger Satanic family is important, but there are many ways to contribute. Family is sacred, some people are called to have kids, but other people are meant to help in different ways. I didn't see any indication in your posts that you're selfish or don't care about the larger cause. The fact that you enjoy certain things in your personal life doesn't mean you can't be a good Satanist (of course, as long as your partners are consenting adults of the same race).

Missrainbow1 said:
Havoc said:

Well to be honest,If what you said is based on knowledge maybe you are right and I should not stay on this path.
I just had this perfect Idea of how our morals and Gods would be and Them being really different than what I thought is just changing things for me.

Its not my lifestyle that I cant change for them,To me its about logic and reason.If being a Satanist means I wont be able to question things before I practise them,that I will have to fit in and become just like everybody else,live like them,talk like them,think like them and in the end to BECOME THEM and pretend to be someone Im not till the end,Then with all due respect to everyone and All Gods and Goddesses and Demons here,Maybe this is just not for me
Is this path so uninportant to you that a person with literally two posts who says bullshit is literally able to convince you to leave the path? C'mon Missrainbow.

Edward Lonsa said:
xlnt said:

I actually agree with you, except the part about aborting someone after birth. That to me would be unethical especially if the child is healthy and without defects.

My general stance is that abortion is a tragic thing which only should be considered if a fetus is damaged etc. With that said it's off course the woman's choice. To abort a child even if the child is normal/healthy is her choice, but I cannot imagine it ever being a happy event for the woman.

Since abortion is murder of another human being (at least in some way) it therefore has such a moral side to it, which I was trying to point out initially.
That does not however mean I think we should take away that women right. Important to point out.

You had some good points in what you responded, which made me think more about this question.
I definitely don't agree with the catholic view and think it should be allowed, even if it's a tragic thing.

Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Havoc said:

Is this path so uninportant to you that a person with literally two posts who says bullshit is literally able to convince you to leave the path? C'mon Missrainbow.

People have been calling me names for days,Some called me a drug addict,some called me a Whore everytime I disagree with them,selfish,evil,unworthy...... over a post I wrote when I was emotional about something and a logical question most people refuse to just answer.I dont leave God's path,I just leave the forums

Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:

People have been calling me names for days,Some called me a drug addict,some called me a Whore everytime I disagree with them,selfish,evil,unworthy...... over a post I wrote when I was emotional about something and a logical question most people refuse to just answer.I dont leave God's path,I just leave the forums
You keep saying that people call you this or that, but nobody has ever said such thing to you. Can show us where somebody called you that?
You want logical answers, and you actually got many of those, but yet you keep being emotional and saying untrue things.

Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:

When I was new to the forums, I revealed my polyamorous nature (it's strongly part of my astrology chart), and I got called a cuck and other hurtful things for agreeing to my wife having a Demon partner. I got antagonized for sharing my views and opinions, and my personal life was used against me whenever I revealed even tiny bits of information about my past. It was a turbulent beginning, to say the least. The opposition against myself was very tiring, and many times I wanted to leave the forums - I nearly did a couple of times - but I always felt myself pulled back even when I struggled like crazy to ignore the call, being as stubborn as I am.

I've made sacrifices for this community, and it's just not something I can leave behind anymore. I've come too far. I serve Satan, and I have committed my life to the JoS under Satan.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I think it might be relatable. I've learned a lot, and one incredibly important thing I've learned is to never give undue weight to the words and petty insults of fools. One of my biggest mistakes was choosing to believe that certain people here who had been with the JoS longer than me, were actually wiser and more mature than me. Truthfully, I wanted to believe they were. I wanted them to actually be higher and better than me. I humbled myself too much in hopes that they would be the supportive role models that they were pretending to be. But they only kept letting me down and disappointing me. You have to realize that this was just a handful of forum members, 4 or 5 at most that I had issues with. This is not everyone. I always acknowledged that, and I always refused to condemn the community because of what a few people said.

The community is innocent. It's not fair to judge everyone altogether because of a few individuals. And it's not fair to yourself to deprive yourself of the growth you might gain from participating in the forums here. I think that's what Aquarius was trying to tell you.

I know how hard it is to ignore disrespectful insults, and blatant attacks on one's dignity. But you need to know that you are also in good company, and not everyone is like that. The forums have a lot to offer to everyone so please consider the positive elements more highly than any negative nonsense.

jrvan said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:

When I was new to the forums, I revealed my polyamorous nature (it's strongly part of my astrology chart), and I got called a cuck and other hurtful things for agreeing to my wife having a Demon partner. I got antagonized for sharing my views and opinions, and my personal life was used against me whenever I revealed even tiny bits of information about my past. It was a turbulent beginning, to say the least. The opposition against myself was very tiring, and many times I wanted to leave the forums - I nearly did a couple of times - but I always felt myself pulled back even when I struggled like crazy to ignore the call, being as stubborn as I am.

I've made sacrifices for this community, and it's just not something I can leave behind anymore. I've come too far. I serve Satan, and I have committed my life to the JoS under Satan.

The reason I'm telling you this is because I think it might be relatable. I've learned a lot, and one incredibly important thing I've learned is to never give undue weight to the words and petty insults of fools. One of my biggest mistakes was choosing to believe that certain people here who had been with the JoS longer than me, were actually wiser and more mature than me. Truthfully, I wanted to believe they were. I wanted them to actually be higher and better than me. I humbled myself too much in hopes that they would be the supportive role models that they were pretending to be. But they only kept letting me down and disappointing me. You have to realize that this was just a handful of forum members, 4 or 5 at most that I had issues with. This is not everyone. I always acknowledged that, and I always refused to condemn the community because of what a few people said.

The community is innocent. It's not fair to judge everyone altogether because of a few individuals. And it's not fair to yourself to deprive yourself of the growth you might gain from participating in the forums here. I think that's what Aquarius was trying to tell you.

I know how hard it is to ignore disrespectful insults, and blatant attacks on one's dignity. But you need to know that you are also in good company, and not everyone is like that. The forums have a lot to offer to everyone so please consider the positive elements more highly than any negative nonsense.

jrvan Actually I am not polygamous myself,and I dont even have the energy to sleep with many people.It was not about me.Let me tell you why exactly I feel offended when someone attacks people over sex which is an Abrahamic thing people do.
People who dont tolerate and respect polygamous people,Actually dont respect even Gods and Goddesses and Demons because how many times have we read they are polygamous?This was my problem with people using bad words against different people.
Also jrvan dont let anyone tell you what to do.Everyone has their own interests in everything.
Some people have made their decision to stay close minded.There is nothing we can do about them,just stop talking to them

Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:

You keep saying that people call you this or that, but nobody has ever said such thing to you. Can show us where somebody called you that?
You want logical answers, and you actually got many of those, but yet you keep being emotional and saying untrue things.

Good for you Aquarius)You cant see things you dont like)You yourself replied to the ones sending it if you check the replies!!!

Missrainbow1 said:
jrvan said:
Missrainbow1 said:

jrvan Actually I am not polygamous myself,and I dont even have the energy to sleep with many people.It was not about me.Let me tell you why exactly I feel offended when someone attacks people over sex which is an Abrahamic thing people do.
People who dont tolerate and respect polygamous people,Actually dont respect even Gods and Goddesses and Demons because how many times have we read they are polygamous?This was my problem with people using bad words against different people.

That's their own problem, and their relationship with the Gods is their own. As for personal attacks, it's not a productive use of energy to react past a certain point.

By the way, I didn't think you were polygamous or polyamorous (two different things). That wasn't the part of it that I thought you could relate to.

Some people have made their decision to stay close minded.There is nothing we can do about them,just stop talking to them
Exactly.

Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:

Good for you Aquarius)You cant see things you dont like)You yourself replied to the ones sending it if you check the replies!!!
You still fail to show us where anybody called you a whore or similar things.

jrvan said:
Missrainbow1 said:
jrvan said:

That's their own problem, and their relationship with the Gods is their own. As for personal attacks, it's not a productive use of energy to react past a certain point.

By the way, I didn't think you were polygamous or polyamorous (two different things). That wasn't the part of it that I thought you could relate to.

Exactly.
Thank you)You are a good person

Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:

I dont know how to send screenshots here.Is it possible?

Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:

Anyways,Im not interested in fueling the fire.Do you know how can I delete this post?

Aquarius said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Aquarius said:

Some people use the word "promiscuous" as a lighter way of calling women whores or sluts. It's obvious what they really mean, and they're not using the word "promiscuous" in the more innocent way where it means having an active sex life (usually uttered frequently by prudes). I used to see Jack use the word a lot, and he always placed so much negative emphasis on it as if it's a crime for a woman to have sex. Of course popular culture used to celebrate and applaud men for sleeping around as much as possible, making for a very cruel double standard. But that's not relevant right now.

You're right that only 2 people so far have made assumptions about her sex life, both of which were wildly inappropriate. One had 2 posts which you mentioned, and the other recently declared himself to be Lucifer incarnate. So there is absolutely no reason to be offended by such clowns. It would be like having a meltdown every time someone gets called fag by anon on 4chan; it just shouldn't be taken seriously.

Guys Im not going to be here for a while,There is something I have to do.I will be back after that.It is not about you,its a personal thing🌸Good bye for now and Thank you for your time and everything🌸🌸🌸I have nothing against any one of you🌷

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back