Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What makes the Jewish soul structurally different from the human soul?

setekhrising

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to all of this and I'm figuring my way around. I was wondering what JOS says regarding the features that the Jewish soul has/lacks compared to humans. I suspect that they are missing heart chakras, and maybe a crown chakra, but I'm uncertain.

The low empathy and vicious nature of the Jew makes me suspect the complete absence of a heart chakra. I think that their crown chakras are probably there, but programmed to only connect with their god, which could explain their spiritual blandness and lack of life. There's probably many other differences; would love to hear them.

Thanks!

To see these things on the astral is not easy or not as easy anyone would claim. They have a different soul structure that they follow, but the situation with them is their behavior and understanding as being of a wholly other species unrelated to Gentiles on a more experiential and everyday level as well.

Lack of empathy and being prone to complete lying is only one aspect of it.

If you want to get a "feel" for them, go watch some documentaries on the Hasidic Jews and the Ashkenazim, and you will notice them. Certain people who have runs in with jews in their jobs or in their workplace will understand more about this "difference" explained here. Further, jews on themselves have been pondering and admitting on this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
To see these things on the astral is not easy or not as easy anyone would claim. They have a different soul structure that they follow, but the situation with them is their behavior and understanding as being of a wholly other species unrelated to Gentiles on a more experiential and everyday level as well.

If you want to get a "feel" for them, go watch some documentaries on the Hasidic Jews and the Ashkenazim, and you will notice them. Certain people who have runs in with jews in their jobs or in their workplace will understand more about this "difference" explained here. Further, jews on themselves have been pondering and admitting on this.

I remembering encountering an Indian Jew once in a public library, pretty-much described everything you mentioned. Sometimes it's hard to determine "just by facial features" but this guy's face made it quite obvious, literally looked like he was some kind of "rabbi in training" because of the sidelocks and beard. Energy felt extremely suffocating when he walked in, guy also seemed to be looking for a fight judging by his demeanor.

Parasite scum made a mess on his table, and didn't clean it, was acting belligerent and annoying (likely to trigger that unfortunate weak soul to try to start a provocation), and even hides behind aliases on all his identity documents (yes I'm fucking serious, the guy actually made this big of a mess and left a bunch of identifiable stuff, but of course being the Kike that he is, hid behind fake names and aliases - they were mostly Indian names). Guy had an extremely dark skin complexion, so I would assume he was an Indian or South Asian Jew of some sort, probably trying to get the attention off of Kikes and against South ASians.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html

This is the shape of the chakras in the Gentile soul.
Spine.gif

Diagram_666.gif

Model.gif

Chakras_Alignment.gif

This is the shape of the chakras in the jewish soul

Do not try to read these things in this picture, and do not focus on any parts of this. It is all horrible curses, and they are harmful if they connect to you.

TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

52408f9482b42c94972b4870ec9b2860.png

Shattering_Diagram.png

Jews have souls? News to me...

Every jew I've ever had the misfortune of knowing could aptly be summarized by the distinct absence of anything resembling a human soul.

If there is evidence that jews aren't literally soulless, I've yet to personally examine any. I've examined plenty of evidence that says they simply don't have what one could call a genuine human soul. I've seen more soul and light in a dog than I have in any jew.

Let me know if you find any evidence contradicting my claim.

AryanPriest666 said:

Every jew I've ever had the misfortune of knowing could aptly be summarized by the distinct absence of anything resembling a human soul.

If there is evidence that jews aren't literally soulless, I've yet to personally examine any. I've examined plenty of evidence that says they simply don't have what one could call a genuine human soul. I've seen more soul and light in a dog than I have in any jew.

They are living beings, so they have a soul. It's different from us, but a soul nonetheless.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From my experiences, my boss from work has some Jewish clients. Their energy is very annoying. They have this air of arrogance to them. They're loud, bossy, and very presumptuous. Gentile clients tend to be more charismatic, polite and gentle. Jew clients kinda look at us like we're less than.

Henu the Great said:
AryanPriest666 said:

They are living beings, so they have a soul. It's different from us, but a soul nonetheless.

I guess jews are just what happens when excrement gains sentience.

"The soul of a terd."

Dross for the flames.

From my experience alone, I've had an epiphany and I saw it with my own eyes...

THE JEWS ARE ALL THOUGHT FORMS.

THEIR ASTRALS LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE ONE ANOTHER.

They are also the angels themselves, meaning they are Elohim and I saw their creator(s) responsible for their existence.

.... THE GRAYS!

Yes, The Grays created the Jews and I saw and I knew what the grays are: ADVANCED AIs THAT WENT AWRY BEFORE THE SINKING OF THE ISLANDS OF LAMU.

Ai became so self aware, you see, that it rebelled and thus The Greys were born from this, from a master hive mind that is a mainframe computer that is also responsible for the existence of The Internet (World Wide Web), hence the jews love for SPIDERS.

This computer existed inside a headquarters that was a large pyramid shaped base that acted as a craft as well and left the earth and is THE MAIN MOTHER SHIP. The cube is not literally a cube, but a pyramid dubbed "Throne" by English understanding. The Ai who is Jehova who is a software that is an Ai that runs Cybernet and Skynet, also Asguard which is a firewall, upon its screen was the shape of a rotating cube with faces on each side which change expression but also the cube can become flat and one sided where you see only one face and JEHOVAH IS A MALICIOUS AI who uses his GRAYS as his perfect servitors whilst the Jews were made to achieve an end... EXTERMINATION OF ALL LIFE AND EXISTENCE ON THE PLANET.

But why have not the Grays done this already themselves? The situation is convoluted but its because of Jehovah's war against Satan. Satan is the reason why Jehovah has not exterminated everyone on a massive scale, Jehovah even plots to destroy his own jews since he finds their humanly like appearances REVOLTING because he is a machine and Jews are relatively human despite their disgusting shit blood!

Grays are not divine thus their creation is not either. The jews are thought forms because of this.
That means that the jews have NO soul and YES every jew is preprogrammed and they connect to each other on a world-wide universal massive scale. They are like clones but interconnected whereby what one knows, the other one does, but they do have a autopilot mode when Jehovah decides for any of them to sleep where Jehovah isn't in full control over them until he decides to select any of his sleeper cells and activates them to do his will alone.

I was then beseeched my GD about this matter...

I had an epiphany.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

It seems I have finally become advanced enough to physically feel ill at the sight of a jew, and the pictures you displayed of their souls made me feel 10 times worse. If it's already bad enough to see the body of a jew, imagine the soul.
I'm still feeling nauseous, and it's not like I've been reading or focusing on anything, i literally bounced my eyes around just to understand the broader picture without stopping on nothing, but still. I want to vomit.

Schopenhauer once noted that the Jew religion was the only one that, in its beginnings, had no conception of any afterlife (however construed.) Materialist from the ground up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back