Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Aryan Intergalactic" Newsletter

MalvrinskiInstitute

Website
madamez.substack.com
I began writing a newsletter on Substack, where I can promote the ideas my publisher wouldn't consider appropriate for their target audience. As I offer these free of charge to subscribing readers, I present to JoS the first essay "Misinformation and the Magical Revival". I will also share a link to Aryan Intergalactic on Substack, where essays appear every 4-5 days.

I'm planning on writing more openly about (((them))), and in case substack finds out what I'm doing on its platform, I ask if there is a way to secure the existence of these ideas through JoS channels/website/media? I am not concerned with making money or "officially publishing" these books for now, so long as I retain copyright of all my work. What matters is the dissemination of values.

"Misinformation and the Magical Revival" 2022 Copyright Madame Z

The radical denial of official science, and the fierce rejection of historical narratives, shall contribute to the revival of the magical spirit, and the rebirth of Traditional values.
We must regard “misinformation”—as it is branded by the enemies of Truth, these being identified as the secular institutions pushing a globalist agenda—as the first step towards the triumph of timeless truth, and the return of the traditional worldview. This is not the end, but the beginning.
If the far-right, and all its so-called conspiracy theorists, are so adamant in rejecting the official (i.e. government-approved) “facts”, then they are willing to reconsider ancient philosophy and noble myths featuring gods, spirits, energies, and extraterrestrials. They are shaking up the soil, so to speak, allowing the re-entry of our influence as hierophants of the sacred mysteries.
Indeed, the rejection of a strictly-secular worldview is not irrational nor fanciful as many of our detractors would argue. Whereas their entire conception of knowledge rests on a false dualism wherein science and spirit are incompatible, our knowledge consists in the logical and balanced consideration of physical phenomena as the consequence of a preordained, preestablished, and eternally-omniscient spirit—a formless lifeforce whose essence comprehends itself in the myriad forms of divided and differentiated natures, whose division is the very means whereby the Nameless acquires a name for itself, wherein it becomes everything else in order to achieve something specific.
Through the agency of its limited—or specialized—forms, and these in turn influenced by greater conglomerates of energy known as deities, archetypes, collective consciousness, and ancestral spirits, the Nameless Substratum organizes humanity according to specific and objective categories of religious, cultural, and racial characteristics universally-recognized by our ancestors, and by all ancient civilizations built around noble values and objective principles. The science of the Hermetic schools, the doctrines of the Neo-Platonists, the Alchemy of the Egyptians, the cosmology of the Babylonians, and the practical wisdom of our pagan ancestors—all of these reflect in one way or another the timeless truths maintaining the laws of the universe, the real and royal science whose truth is apprehended in the very rejection of its materialistic impostor: a “material” science that cannot even accept the very real existence of Race as both a physical and spiritual reality, that cannot accept the existence of two genders for procreation (a logical necessity in all organic lifeforms), that deems religion “irrational” when its own inquiries appear today as the epitome of delusion, degeneracy, and chaos.
Our rejection of such propaganda is merely the by-product of a racial affirmation, and nationalistic pride in ourselves as descendants of the Hyperborean spirit, whose chief characteristics are Reason, Logic, and Ambition.
“It is the attitude of science, as experimental, positive, and methodical knowl- edge—instead of any instinctive intuitionism, any irrationalism, any tendency to- ward the indeterminate and the ‘mystical.’ It is the attitude of technology, as the exact knowledge of obligatory laws in the service of action, whereby given certain causes, certain effects follow that are predictable and determined without the intrusion of irrational and emotional elements. Last it is the value of the personality, capable of an active initiative…” (Introduction to Magic, Volume 3, Julius Evola et al.)
The added emphasis serves to isolate the very spirit of inquiry, whose subsequent manifestations in the realms of science, philosophy, mathematics, and art prove that the spirit of the West lives on in its Aryan progeny.
We must further guard ourselves against the corrupting influence of reactionary new-age movements, whose democratic and multiracial spirituality is the poison employed to discredit true wisdom, and represents the very opposite of the logical spirituality characteristic of Indo-European civilization:
“The forms of this spiritualism have developed considerably after the First and Second World Wars. There are the movements that adapt poorly understood Eastern doctrines to the worst Western prejudices; there is the morbid interest in problems of the subconscious (psychoanalysis), and worse yet, in mediumism and ‘parapsychology’; there is the path of ‘return’ to the most decrepit Christianity, due to an inner alienation and capitulation; and the various aspects of a new cult of ‘Life,’ more or less pantheistic and promiscuous.” (ibid)
Towards the end of the essay, a solution is proposed claiming that “the Western tradition will not revive until a new civilization, no longer bewitched by material reality, asserts a style of clarity, of absolute action and true personality, beyond the ‘spiritualist’ miasma and all those other forms of escapism and dissolution.” (ibid)
Such a civilization once existed, and in its early years actually celebrated the triumph of the Hyperborean Spirit. Unfortunately, it descended down the iron path of war and bloodshed, and incurred the hatred of lesser peoples and the formation of globalist tyranny over all noble races. The truth about this civilization was distorted and taught in schools as “history”, its malicious deceit used to mobilize racial intermarriage, mass immigration, and the systematic genocide of the white race through government-funded promotion of sexual liberation, contraception, multiculturalism, and materialistic pursuit.
The great replacement of European white races is the only form of systemic racism currently-operating in our world today.
The facts may be gleaned from those who lived during the reign of the great empire, and it is to their recollections that we now turn to remember the very essence of nobility.
https://open.substack.com/pub/madamez/p/the-problem-of-the-bible?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Sure, you have my permission to share Romanian translations, so long as the original source is credited, obviously.
For instance, you would provide the Romanian title, then "translated by [your username/name] from the original [english title] by Madame Z.

Thank you for reading my newsletter and spreading the message!

What I meant in the essay is that we ought to reject the Biblical narrative situating a particular example of a warrior-hero archetype as exclusively a product of judaic culture. In other words, Christ as a archetype exists in more legitimate and pure form in the myths of Osiris, Arjuna, Baldor, and Thor, among many other types of warrior or priestly roles belonging to a virile God.

Some call it christ but really....it doesn't matter what he's called since it is an Aryan or Indo-European concept stolen by corrupt priesthood and incorporated into the Bible for political reasons....the purpose is to extract the truth from the forgery, transmute or purify it back to its original state, to show that "christ consciousness" is a Force or Power that is characteristic of Aryan cultures.

I am philosophical and academic, and do not shy from such comparative anthropology in my writings. I look at facts, and write like Julius Evola. If people are confused by such efforts to legitimize and validate esoteric wisdom, then that says more about them!

Constantly regurgitating hail this and praise that gets quite boring from the standpoint of creative literature. I'd rather read Kenneth Grant than Ben Klassen's inarticulate and crass sounding "American lingo".

I will not be told what to write, and patronized in such insulting manners. I'm sure Satanists here are mature enough to be exposed to the newsletter, and it would be shameful to admit they got offended snowflake style simply by seeing the word Christ.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back