Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zeus, Hades and Poseidon staffs

Nimrod33

I already now that Poseidon and Zeus are respectively Father Satan and Lord Baal Zebul and that Hades is also one of our demons. But the question is related about the staffs that they hold in their Greek depictions (which are also shared by their Roman counterpart depiction). I mean, Zeus wields a simple staff (one point) while Hades wields a bident (a two point staff) and Poseidon wields a trident (a three pointed staff).

Searching on the JoS forums I found out that Hades' bident represents the two serpents of the soul, Ida and Pingala, while Poeidon's trident represents our three eyes. Does Zeus' staff also represents something? Do all three batons represents different stages?

Zeus has short blond wavy hair and light green-blue eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga, and is of robust constitution. Instead Beelzebub is very high, over 2 meters I would say. He is well constituted and has the most exciting eyes and energy I have ever seen. They change color depending on his energy at that moment. He was and always is very kind and accommodating to me and visits me quite frequently. I have seen him as gentle as one can imagine, as cruel if he is enraged. She has copper blond hair. So basically Zeus has nothing to do with the God BEL, probably it is much more powerful Beelzebub than Zeus, it is an Anunnaki, they run with spaceships. let us not confuse the Gods for being respectful to them.... study the Jos site well, priests are mediums, they do not write things thrown away there they are experts.

Antireligioso said:
Zeus has short blond wavy hair and light green-blue eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga, and is of robust constitution. Instead Beelzebub is very high, over 2 meters I would say. He is well constituted and has the most exciting eyes and energy I have ever seen. They change color depending on his energy at that moment. He was and always is very kind and accommodating to me and visits me quite frequently. I have seen him as gentle as one can imagine, as cruel if he is enraged. She has copper blond hair. So basically Zeus has nothing to do with the God BEL, probably it is much more powerful Beelzebub than Zeus, it is an Anunnaki, they run with spaceships. let us not confuse the Gods for being respectful to them.... study the Jos site well, priests are mediums, they do not write things thrown away there they are experts.

BEELZEBUB - [also known as ZEUS, ENLIL, THOR, BEL, INDRA, PERKUNAS, OR AS "BAEL"]

BEELZEBUB is also known as BAALZEBUB, ENLIL, BEL, "PIR BUB" * BAAL ZEBUL and BEELZEBUTH
He is also known as the Goetic Demon "BAEL", Ancient Greek ZEUS, Norse THOR, Hindu INDRA and Baltic PERKUNAS

From High Priest Hooded Cobra 666:

"The importance of the title Baal, translates to King or Master. Beelzebub has always been related to kingship, rulership, cosmic rule and highest authority and has been a highest God in most Pagan Civilizations, going under different Names. For the Romans, he was Jupiter and to the Greeks, he was Zeus, sharing in the eternal qualities of Thunder, Weather Control, Kingly Authority or bestowal of power and riches. He is a master of spirituality and bestows likewise spiritual gifts to his people alongside material power, coming as a result of spiritual understanding. He has been behind some of the world's greatest and most physically and spiritually advanced empires, leaders and prominent personalities that have affected human history considerably. He is the embodiment of authority, worldly and cosmic. He has been a patron of many great historically important personalities, such as Alexander the Great. He has been with us for aeons and aeons."

MAMMON [ZEUS]
"Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon." Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky." - High Priestess Maxine

"Mammon is a generic epithet of Ammonas or Mammonas Zeus, related to the kingship and power of Zeus. There is no such "distinct Demon". Zeus Ammonas from which Mammon arose, is Lord Zeus [Beelzebul], a top hierarchy God in the Ancient Greek Pantheon. Mammonas Zeus was the aspect of Zeus that had to do with worldly wealth and riches. Click here to read more. " -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Is an copy of Jos.... Zeus is Treasurer of Hell

Antireligioso said:
MAMMON [ZEUS]
"Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon." Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky." - High Priestess Maxine

"Mammon is a generic epithet of Ammonas or Mammonas Zeus, related to the kingship and power of Zeus. There is no such "distinct Demon". Zeus Ammonas from which Mammon arose, is Lord Zeus [Beelzebul], a top hierarchy God in the Ancient Greek Pantheon. Mammonas Zeus was the aspect of Zeus that had to do with worldly wealth and riches. Click here to read more. " -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Is an copy of Jos.... Zeus is Treasurer of Hell

Both Baal Zebul and Mammon are Zeus. It was already stated by the ministry that more than a God can take the same role.

It is not well understood, there is confusion, the statue of Zeus is one and portrays only a God.

Guys, the topic was about the symbolism of the three staffs, not the identities of the bearers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back