Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talmudic Jew Shadow Projection

AryanPriest666

First off, Heil Hitler and Hail Satan! I'm new to JoS and grateful to be here.

On my walk with Satan this evening, he presented me with an interesting perspective on jewish attitudes toward "non-jews". They systematically defile and dehumanize all non-jews (calling us goyim, "it's not a crime to kill a goyim" etc.) while touting themselves as the chosen. Of course, they are chosen... chosen of their "god", which is a product of their own soul's (if one could call what dwells within the corpse of a jew a "soul" at all) projection, which is pure excrement. In fact J*hova is little more than the collective delusion and deranged inhumanity that characterizes the jew. It's not even a "god" in the true sense, but more of a fantastic delusion.

Basically, on some level jews realize that they are different from us in that we have qualities they can neither attain nor develop, try as they might. This makes them feel inferior, scared, afraid. In truth they are inferior and they know this, but instead of owning it, they cast their shadow onto non-jews to take the identity of their own collective identity. In fact, it is the jew who is inhuman, the jew who is an abomination. But in their writings and teachings, they preach to their people that it's not them, it's EVERYONE ELSE who is subhuman. The jew is the subhuman, and he casts his shadow a la Carl Jung style. Classical scapegoat technique.

Anyway, that's about all for now.

AVE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back