Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hail Kinsman

KingLycaon

Old Goat Dark Norse Heathen from Houston, TX. Former Founder of Black Sun Tribe. I have been studying Thursatru for some time. I am currently adding the gifts given to us from Joy of Satan to increase my abilities. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Promethean Flame said:
Old Goat Dark Norse Heathen from Houston, TX. Former Founder of Black Sun Tribe. I have been studying Thursatru for some time. I am currently adding the gifts given to us from Joy of Satan to increase my abilities. Just wanted to introduce myself.
You really have to read Joy of Satan

@ Ποταμοί I am really not sure what you are saying. I am devouring every word on the website. Little by little daily.

Skall Promethean Flame

Promethean Flame said:

Can you please enlighten me on what does your signature mean?

I mean, does every truth begin as a blasphemy or lie? Or an insult?

I do not know but I want you to explain more to me, here :)

Simply put, BlueLake666 who calls anything that goes against their doctrine blasphemy? Who is the king of hiding and destroying knowledge, or forbidding it? They replace the great truth with their truth.

BlueLake666 said:
Promethean Flame said:

Can you please enlighten me on what does your signature mean?

I mean, does every truth begin as a blasphemy or lie? Or an insult?

I do not know but I want you to explain more to me, here :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back