Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ukrainian Orthodox Church: "Goys can now celebrate on December 25"

In the latest update of Kikovich Gone Wild, Rabbi Jebo, the founder, CEO, and producer of The Jew Strikes Back [xianity] has contacted the super cohens at the child company franchises, Ukrainian Orthodox Church and told them to move his birth date back to December 25, because ya know......rules and laws of time and nature don't apply to them, right?

"Fuck, shit! Yebat gevalt! Too many goyim waking up! Script ain't playing out well! This scripted war ain't enough, not enough Slavic goy dead! Alright.....alright........fuck it, being born on January 7 ain't cool anymore, move my birthday back to December 25, it's the new cool against the other Orthodox!" - the failed Rabbi told his inferiors over in Kiev.

As you'll read news articles - MSM will even admit that this has absolutely, and totally nothing to do with any real ecclesiastical concern over the real birth of the fictitious messiah, but is yet, another politically-motivated scheme to make Ukrainians and Russians murder each other, but even more-so on turning Ukrainians against Russians.

I hate Christianity, and don't feel any sympathies for Church leaders, but when I first heard of the so-called "split" between the Ukrainian and Russian Orthodox churches back in 2019, i knew nothing good could come out of this, not because of any sympathies for the Patriarch of Moscow, but any proud Satanic Gentile will smell the shitkena plan to make Ukrainians and Russians murder each other as if it wasn't that obvious.

Even many Ukrainians weren't cool with the "sudden nature" of the decision, as both nations knew, it's goal was nothing more than to cause mayhem between deluded militant Christian nutjobs and the low-tier Gentile clergy members arguing over whose fucking church "is better" or "the more original", as if anything in Xianity is original to begin with.

'Cuz that's what the Kikes (via the Churches) do best. They did it between Irish Catholics and Irish Protestants, or heck....Croatian Catholics and Serbian Orthodox, now it's Orthodox vs. Orthodox.

And of course....when it happened, Vladimir Jewtin took to the stands to voice his rage, and as if the kosher stage play wasn't even more obvious, Petro Poroshenko became considered its head (as if that already wasn't a HUGE red flag to both Ukrainians and Russians).

Still, a chunk of Ukrainians weren't buying into it, Kikovich be maaaad.

"Dammit! What's this!? No mass riots? No bloodshed murders between that....that Perun guy's people? GEVALT! Back to the writing script!"

Patriarch of Moscow cuts his ties with the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople - cause absolute and total mayhem with the entire Eastern Orthodox world.

Nowhere in the mix did the actual regular Orthodox Christians (the pathetic goy slaves) ever took part in the acting, you know....other than to be sacrificed to Jewhovah.

February 24, 2022 - "Shit, Ukrainian goys still awake, alrighty kike bratva....let's pull the big guns. "

So here we are today. Bullshit continues, with the proclamation that Ukrainian goys can now celebrate Christmas on the 25th, as if they ever fucking needed permission from the cohen to do so.....

Now, this post isn't about the "correct date" for Christmas/Yuletide (given that Dec. 21st is the Winter Solstice date), neither is this about exposing Christmas as being stolen from Yuletide & Kolliada (Slavic Yuletide) but this a clear warning to the Slavic people that your Church leaders, who serve Mankind's enemies, WANT YOU DEAD as sacrifices for their New Jerusalem project.

I assume this has to do with energy too, since Dec 25th is the power date for the majority of Christians. According to Wikipedia 67,3% of Ukraine's population of over 41 million are Orthodox Christian. That's a lot of prayers and energy to Rabbi Jewsus on the 'correct' date.

I think the enemy is desperate to scramble together whatever energy they can get from the goyim as soon as they can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back