Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Halloween 2022

SweetDark16

Tell me please how to celebrate Halloween on this year and what to do for it? As Satanists. What should we do for Satan and Demons and yourself?

Anidark said:
Tell me please how to celebrate Halloween on this year and what to do for it? As Satanists. What should we do for Satan and Demons and yourself?

Back in the day, me and my GF used to make sweet foods, and then go camping in dark forests and listening to horror stories for the thrills. But Satanism has nothing to do with horror. Recently, we combine Halloween and Day of the Dead [Mexico] since there's literally no spiritual difference between the two. I also do like to give out candy, I just like having people to celebrate with.

So that is, making altars to not only Satan and the Gods, but those specifically involved in the Underworld and dealing with the Souls of deceased ones, as well as deceased ones themselves.

Especially, I like to make "mini memorials" and vigils for many of the past Pagan heroes who have died for our cause.

My altars are a literal mix of American and Mexican influence, I got jack-o-lanters alongside sugar skulls (Mexican tradition), with a mix of Irish and Mexican food....lol, not very good though for those on diets! :mrgreen:

On the Halloween day, my altars are uniquely American and the foods I eat are too, American/European (Irish to be specific), then I start adding in the Mexican food and traditions on November 1 and 2.

From October 31 to November 2, I just call it All Soul's Festival, with an -s, and 3 is also a heavily-important number of Trine Spirituality!

Happy Upcoming Halloween To You!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back