Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Catholic exorcists or clowns?

Missrainbow

Christians always claim they are experts in supernatural issues and that their religion can solve our supernatural problems and to prove their words they make up so many stupid fake horror stories so they can rule people using their own fears....One example of their fake stories is about the Perron Family.Most of us have watched conjuring 2013 movie,A movie that was created endangering the lives of the perron family(as their daughter says in the video Im leaving the link for you below my topic,you can listen yourselves)....So Andrea perron,the oldest daugher of the family herself exposed the warren's lies about Demons and Witches.She clearly said she is one of the biggest supporters of bathsheba(the witch in the movie) AND that she doesnt believe what happened to her family was done by Witches or Demons.She says she has never seen a Demon so she cant accuse Demons of harming her and her family.She also said the warren's endangered her mother's life by trying to make a movie about what happened because the warren's disturbed the spirit who wanted to be left alone (AGAIN)!!!!
The link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK6ev0fIJkk
The reason I wrote about this is because a lot of Satanist kids and even adults have a really hard time accepting their new way of life at the first only based on what these abrahamic clowns say about Satan and Demons,Gods and Goddesses.
These exorcists are agents of Church and they clearly dont care about people's Safety.They just cover up the church's crimes and use these cases as excuses to harm non Abrahamic people and anyone who doesnt agree with them politically....Like what happened in Salem city ....Like what happened during Satanic panic...These are all their projection you know?They were the ones abusing children,They were the ones covering it up and in Satanic panic they used projection to silence people who were against them,They destroyed so many lives.
We are not the ones abusing children,We are not the ones committing child sacrifice or even animal sacrifice,We are not the ones who steal people's tax money to use it for our churches and of course,We are not who those evil people claim we are

oh I sent the wrong link.This is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJNfM34fSw
The other link is also about the perron family but this link is what I was talking about

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back