Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White People Banned from Common Areas?

GoldenxChild1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/w...A10SAWx?cvid=cd8730e8adf0488dbd9f889f59d356d9

Or fuck off, that's an option

For those who haven't had the chance please read Ben Klassen's books such as:

Natures Eternal Religion (1973)
The White Man's Bible (1981)
Salubrious Living (with Arnold DeVries, 1982)
Expanding Creativity (1985)
Building a Whiter and Brighter World (1986)

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Building_a_Whiter_and_Brighter_World.pdf

https://satanslibrary.org/English/The White Man's Bible.pdf

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Nature's Eternal Religion.pdf

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Expanding_Creativity.pdf

This is actually genius. They are supporting WN objectives for the opposite reason lol let them enforce segregation it benefits us.

But if white people were to do this for any reason it's raycys sheeit.

If our race does not wake up against enemy bullshit, things will switch from minor idiotic things such as this, to probably being denied emergency care or put in the back of the line even if you are dying because of being white.

A race awakening ritual is long overdue IMO.

IMG-20220822-024537030-2.jpg

Shadowcat said:

If our race does not wake up against enemy bullshit, things will switch from minor idiotic things such as this, to probably being denied emergency care or put in the back of the line even if you are dying because of being white.

I agree. I have been waiting eagerly. Lord Azazel is overseeing the timing of this and he knows best, so we'll just have to be patient.

Shadowcat said:

Hey shadowcat
When is the last time race awakening has even been on the schedule? I can’t think of a single time this year.
Cobra rather us chant Hebrew instead of using Aryan rune power
I wonder why 🧐

The Outlaw Torn said:
Shadowcat said:

Hey shadowcat
When is the last time race awakening has even been on the schedule? I can’t think of a single time this year.
Cobra rather us chant Hebrew instead of using Aryan rune power
I wonder why 🧐

The reason certain rituals are not done for some time is that sometimes it takes time for the proper planets to come into the proper aspects and placements to have the best effect. This is one of the rituals that is in particular timed with the proper astrological bodies aligned. We have also had our hands full with a number of projects and other rituals for the Gods that are also very effective and powerful for our cause and very deadly for the enemy, which also use our runes, and these have come quite frequently one after the other and there will be more to come.

The RTR's are not the only thing in our arsenal anymore but are important nonetheless. The RTR's are reverse hebrew utilized in the destruction of the enemy's power and their curses. Our rituals to our Gods amplify the capacity for gentiles to become closer to them, closer to their own origins and people.

there are people who have strayed from this path who have blamed Satan, the Gods and the RTR's for their misfortunes and bad manifestations when in truth It is because of their own bad karma and insufficient cleaning of the soul.

I have spoken to many SS that talked of problems they had, or went insane, and all of them either went for empowerment too early, did not sufficiently clean or both. It can take a very long time to clean the soul and aura properly to safely empower with out much problems, at least two years. This time frame came instinctive to me, and months later on the forums, no bullshit, I saw the two years part of cleaning literally came from Maxine. It made me wonder if the Gods relayed this to me. For some people who are cursed by the enemy significantly or just have a very unfortunate chart it can take longer.

Doing RTR's is also in its own sense a destruction ritual or a form of black magick and if you do not clean as you should this can also manifest problems. This is not a problem of the RTR, or the Gods, but of not keeping up with spiritual hygene.

When one empowers their soul, they do so at all facets and this amplifies the good and the bad. Which makes cleaning essential.

I hope this clears up any doubts you may have.

1. The Runes are medium level magick at best. They are not higher or top tier magick. With how I put them in Rituals, I upgrade them, yet the Rituals are powerful because of the Gods.

There is way more than this that we are being taught by the Gods on the back end.

2. Yes, the planets are powers of the Gods and they are immovable. You can hit all day on the target on a closed door and nothing will succeed. The worst end result here is even a backfire, which is not desirable.

Emotions are irrelevant here. You can feel as hyped, hyperactive, negative or positive as you want. The planets and powers dictates what happens and when the time is for certain things and when it is not.

We are thousands of years late and thousands of years wrong, so don't worry a lot here.

3. There are far more drastic things which will do better than the "Runic Rituals" which are reliable on the limited power of a few people which frankly average on a lesser level than what is needed to reverse anything as terrible as this.

4. The Demon Rituals will do far more for our Race than any 'Race awakening Ritual'. They are far more important. The Gods can turn the situation around better than anyone. The Demons are our ancestors. These are far more powerful than anything else right now.

Our race is not here because they are not "awake", many of our own are, but we are here because we are without the Gods.

Having zero knowledge on the subject and don't even understand what we are doing with the Demonic Rituals, you just want to write shit with your little brain as you write usually attacking people as jews and so on, because you are rife with mental and emotional problems.

5. The most knowledgeable wings of the occult in NS Germany knew about reversing spells and way more, this is why they had experts on the enemy. They had whole department wings to decipher and break down the hebrew.

6. HPS Maxine will is unalienable and she should be a considered a semi deity. You are just a clueless person speaking on literally zero knowledge. She knows why she did put these Rituals forth to break the enemy's power first before proceeding to anything else.

It hurts your little egos, but yes, nothing would be possible without this. The reason the jews run everything and they have everything by the balls are far deeper than this. If you think chanting a few Runes only will solve it, I hate to say but this is not even close to enough.

7. Our race has fucked up for a long time and mere Runes will not even solve half of it.

As for you Outlaw you are ready for the ban. You merely attack people all the time for no reason. This is the last chance for you to stop doing this.

8. The situation is far more complex than "our pipol must wake up!". The issue is not emotional. Jews laugh at this shit for a long time now. More is needed.

With that being stated the importance of "emotions" is as important as the feelings of an oxen at this point. Personally I feel we should be doing x100 times more than what we do. But you are not ready for these requests. So other things have to happen at their set time if there is any chance for success.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. The Runes are medium level magick at best. They are not higher or top tier magick. With how I put them in Rituals, I upgrade them, yet the Rituals are powerful because of the Gods.
You mean like the unreleased Sanskrit kabalah, and for instance that geometry on the soul thing with the Runes? Are those the things HPS Maxine didn't release as the enemy could use?

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You mean like the unreleased Sanskrit kabalah, and for instance that geometry on the soul thing with the Runes? Are those the things HPS Maxine didn't release as the enemy could use?

These are a part of this, yes. HPS Maxine has also talked on the geometry thing with the Runes in posts before and also Sermons. But these are only to show a direction to this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

These are a part of this, yes. HPS Maxine has also talked on the geometry thing with the Runes in posts before and also Sermons. But these are only to show a direction to this.
Is there any chance this will be released in the future or because of the enemy its not possible. The thought of new knowledge always makes me excited but I do understand because of the enemy some things are not yet shared, which is kinda sad.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Egon said:

Is there any chance this will be released in the future or because of the enemy its not possible. The thought of new knowledge always makes me excited but I do understand because of the enemy some things are not yet shared, which is kinda sad.

Yes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On what level would you rank the 50 names of Marduk and other things in the Necronomicon ? I saw many people who thought it was more powerful than the runes.

Melvin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On what level would you rank the 50 names of Marduk and other things in the Necronomicon ? I saw many people who thought it was more powerful than the runes.

The Runes have many secrets and applications but these require another understanding of them. I would place the Necronomicon on the very high scale, provided one knows what they are doing, as this is a very complex manuscript too. On a level of very high knowledge of it, it is very potent.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personally I feel we should be doing x100 times more than what we do.
How can we do 100 times more? It doesn't feel good to get glory for only making ineffective symbolic gestures, so how can we make up for it? Should we wait for more efficient rituals?

In terms of FRTR, it is not possible to do 100 times more, perhaps by doing FRTR non-stop all day.

Vira_ said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personally I feel we should be doing x100 times more than what we do.
How can we do 100 times more? It doesn't feel good to get glory for only making ineffective symbolic gestures, so how can we make up for it? Should we wait for more efficient rituals?

In terms of FRTR, it is not possible to do 100 times more, perhaps by doing FRTR non-stop all day.

Just follow our HP and the Gods. All in due course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back