Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the NS Archive Broken Links Be Recovered

GoldenxChild1

I noticed a lot of NS Archive links are unavailable. Especially the Racial and Eugenic ones. Will these ever be recovered or are they forever lost?

Hail Kinsman. Do you remember the names of the books? I may be able to find them on some hidden library on TOR the Deep web and get you a link.

What about using torrents to hold on to this information after it's found? A seeder can be something like an old laptop or a Raspberry Pi with an external hard drive that stays online continuously. As long as there are seeders with the whole file, it won't get lost, and anyone can run a seeder.

Ursa Minor said:
What about using torrents to hold on to this information after it's found? A seeder can be something like an old laptop or a Raspberry Pi with an external hard drive that stays online continuously. As long as there are seeders with the whole file, it won't get lost, and anyone can run a seeder.

That's a great idea, first we would have to recover the links again. I am sure it is on the to-do list. That entire NS website as of right now is from Web Archives, same with Kabbalah exposed which went down. The enemies are relentless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back