Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

publishing joy of satan

DeusDemon

Hello. would there be a way to have JOS published in physical form such as a convenient handbook of rituals or booklets of basic occult principles?
pothi in India might be an option for publication.

DeusDemon said:
Hello. would there be a way to have JOS published in physical form such as a convenient handbook of rituals or booklets of basic occult principles?

That'd be such a great idea, I share this same dream and vision, and it should be named something like "Great Black Bible of Orion", since the word "Bible" is another word that the Xians stole, it's simply Old Latin meaning along the likes of "library" or "book".

In a wonderful alt. history "done right" - it would be one of the "national books" of America, not Christian garbage, and people would STILL have Constitutional freedoms not to follow it.

It's a book I would buy in heartbeat, since as much of a modern tech-lover as I am, I'd rather have the physical book, portable to carry anywhere, rather than sitting on my laptop.

But I think a possible issue that could hinder that would be the same as trying to establish a physical Satanic temple based on JoS teachings, it'd be prone to all sorts of vandalizations, attacks and infiltration if you read some of the old archives - the scums tried so many times to kill HP Maxine, and failed so many times (ALL the time) to do so.

Not to mention, the number of distorting and hijacking that could take place. Look all the great occult books throughout history such as the Grimoires or the Vedas, or all the physical "Satanic churches/temples throughout", all promoting hideously Jewish-corrupted forms of "Satanism" (I loath to even call it Satanism at that point because it isn't). Satan doesn't bow down to Biblical expectations nor does he answer Hebrew prayers! It's like trying to trying to address a white crowd and calling them "crackers" or "gingers" or a black crowd and calling them "niggers". Absolutely insulting!

I wouldn't be surprise if the enemy tried to kill off the JoS authors, and then insert blood sacrifice books or other garbage and non-sense, or have idiot Jews claim to be "JoS-inspired" and then write books infested with Hebrew and blood sacrifice garbage.

Plus, I'm sure the Jews who run the internet will try to track down who purchases the book (given you do RTRs and FRTRs, one can prevent or blunt their attacks). It's why JoS switched its donation platform to crypto only since the Jews own all of the major debit card companies ( :roll: shocker :roll: ).

I do re-call, back when I first visited JoS from the fav. links page of an LHP that I used to follow (this was WAAAY back during my middle school years), it had an online store where people could actually buy things, I think Kundalini CDs, but I was an immature ex-Christian back in the day, who didn't really care about the meditation and discipline-aspect, and only cared about being anti-Christian, anti-Muslim and :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: anti-Jewish :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: , I don't like the word "anti-Semitic" since the Semites are a real Gentile race, and the Jews were just a whackjob creation from enemy aliens that hijacked their language to created their Hebrew garbage.

However.......you know what they say...everything that has come into existence, was once just a thoughtform good or bad (it's why we must do our best to invest energies only in GOOD thoughtforms, while I don't know if you can necessarily delete bad thoughts - as in the case of those who suffer anxiety, depression and OCD, you can annul or blunt all energies towards and from them).

I got no doubt, that someday, there will be a physical JoS book - but it MUST be heavily guarded and taken care of, so that it avoids suffering the same fate as all of the other ancient occult books.

DeusDemon said:

A book needs to be done with the amount of information done can sell it on lulu or whatever.
How many sales can we make that is the thing...

Hail JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back