Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New technique I learned

Ramses

Hey guys I have been working on creating a new technique I would like to share with you since I have been getting quite powerful recently I have managed to hone my concentration to the point where I can now power meditate and curse the enemy at the same time in both the in and the out breath I have been able to do this ever since the azazel ritual.

Essentially I start doing the final RTR an every other day ritual for me and when I finish doing the tetragramaton one I envision a bunch of Jews their writings and their national flag their nation buildings I look up pictures of Israel's cities and imagine them on fire black smoke black energy just keeps growing while I envision myself getting charged and golden energy it's like I can empower and clean myself out at the same time I steep them in as much dark as possible I even got it to the point that all my chakras began to thrum with power while they spun around even felt like I was doing more like the mer ka ba meditation to the point I felt a powerful golden vortex and then their vortex was spinning opposite direction to mine attracting all sorts of darkness hostile negative manifestations.

I started this by empowering myself after frtr and then holding that then just start with push black energy away from you while you are also brightening yourself and bringing in gold energy don't worry if you push a little dark into you you will feel the discomfort as you are pulling the gold in the gold will push it out it won't instantly manifest something bad and so I started doing this then just started to push it towards a target just a but of experince sharing my brain feels a bit like when i do lunar breathe exercise doing two things at once gets the brain going hope your all doing well.

Ramses said:
Hey guys I have been working on creating a new technique I would like to share with you since I have been getting quite powerful recently I have managed to hone my concentration to the point where I can now power meditate and curse the enemy at the same time in both the in and the out breath I have been able to do this ever since the azazel ritual.

Essentially I start doing the final RTR an every other day ritual for me and when I finish doing the tetragramaton one I envision a bunch of Jews their writings and their national flag their nation buildings I look up pictures of Israel's cities and imagine them on fire black smoke black energy just keeps growing while I envision myself getting charged and golden energy it's like I can empower and clean myself out at the same time I steep them in as much dark as possible I even got it to the point that all my chakras began to thrum with power while they spun around even felt like I was doing more like the mer ka ba meditation to the point I felt a powerful golden vortex and then their vortex was spinning opposite direction to mine attracting all sorts of darkness hostile negative manifestations.

I started this by empowering myself after frtr and then holding that then just start with push black energy away from you while you are also brightening yourself and bringing in gold energy don't worry if you push a little dark into you you will feel the discomfort as you are pulling the gold in the gold will push it out it won't instantly manifest something bad and so I started doing this then just started to push it towards a target just a but of experince sharing my brain feels a bit like when i do lunar breathe exercise doing two things at once gets the brain going hope your all doing well.

I think you're describing something that's more common than you seem to think. When you're advanced you can breath in energy with the aura instead of only during an inhale, when I say "advanced" I really mean like 2/10 power. Try chakra breathing through the aura if you haven't already started doing this. If you're experiencing all of these things without the use of drugs, great you must have a high natural amount of water and sensitivity. If you're smoking pot or anything like that, stop.

Also just to make this very clear, the brain isn't designed to do two or more things at once. The brain can only preform one thing, but it can quickly switch between two or more things but cause mental strain and stress. It's possible the soul/aura is preforming two different things, and your brain is simply observing this happen at the same time.

Anyway, good luck. Hopefully you already had insight into what I spoke about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back