Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative gods

Artoria Pendragon

Hi,

i wondered who are the negative Norse gods? Do they feature in Egyptian / Sumerian / Greek mythology?

thanks you for your insight

Hail Satan!

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hi,

i wondered who are the negative Norse gods? Do they feature in Egyptian / Sumerian / Greek mythology?

Hail Satan!

None of the Gods are negative in the sense they're malevolent towards us. Gods/Goddesses that seems "negative" are only allegorical for alchemy of the soul. Loki may seem like this jealous trickster god but he represents certain aspects of nature, just like the Goddess Hel.

Gods arent negative for Gentiles but they can become very negative for the Jews.
Negative representations of pagan Gods are generally just metaphors of life and human nature. Nothing negative, everything must be known, explored and mastered within ourselves.

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hi,

Hail Satan!

I don't really think there's such thing as "evil/negative Gods" per say. There are negative thoughtforms, aliens/enemy E.T.s, angels, who go around posing as Gods. The Gods and Goddesses are E.T.-beings, and what differentiates them from the enemy Greys and Reptilians is that the Gods are the E.T. beings who have good intentions for Mankind, bringers of Knowledge, Wisdom and Power. Unlike the Aliens who run the RHP faiths, the Gods taught humans to be priests and kings....THEMSELVES, and to bring Heaven on Earth, a teaching hideously hijacked and stolen from the Pagans and used to write Exodus 19:6, Revelation 5:10 and 1 Corinthians 6:19.

Now, Gods and Goddesses are just like humans, they have their own emotions, preferences - and even things that please or piss them off AND what they do about it. If you check the JoS' info on the Demons, not all are "happy-go-lucky" with every person they come across, but are friends to dedicated and confirmed Satanists. There are Gods involved with War, obviously not to be summoned if you're looking for romance or just to dabble and "have fun"! This'll piss them off, some Gods/Demons will just leave or outright ignore you, others will surely retaliate and make your life a living misery, but it's no different than calling a dedicated crime-fighting cop "just for kicks", doesn't mean "cops are evil" if you piss 'em off.

The "enemy Aliens" - well they're just that, enemy E.T.s, evil and soulless who likes to prey on the "right victims" just like a narcissists would (no surprise, narcassists are almost soulless in of themselves), these are those that pose as the gods of atrocious religions like Christianity and Islam, as well as the Illuminati, and often-not, they also mimick our Gods.

Like a typical slave-master, even when approached with the most dignity, humbility and humility, they have no honor and will savagely abuse you as much as they want, and then threaten you with eternal hellfire. This is a personal testimony from hardcore Christians I've spoken with in the past.

In reality, Christians (as well as other occultists and LHPs) who've "seen visions of Satan and His Demons" or claim to have spoken to Satan, or a Pagan God and was told/shown something atrocious like "go commit a blood sacrifice" or conforming to Biblical descriptions of Him, are actually having encounters with these very enemy Alien beings posing as Satan.

It is these beings who we're trying to "save Mankind" from, and they are not Gods. Maybe to their Jew servants they are, but not to the Gentiles, and when the Gods and Gentiles eventually wipe this virus off of the face of the Earth, these Aliens won't save their Jew servants or foolish Goyim Christians who "bought into it", they'll happily watch them die and perish, that's how narcassistic they are while they rot in whatever shithole planet they rule. They won't be "getting Crowns in Heaven" as they been taught, and the entire "Heavenly Crowns" is also stolen from the concept of awakening the Crown Chakra.

That being said, I feel that Yahweh and Moloch are actually both "real beings" rather than just thoughtforms, as well as the so-called "Pagan Gods" that the Illuminati and New Age worships - but they're the enemy Aliens that the HPs have warned about. Alex Jones did capture a picture of one of these hideous Aliens manifesting during one of the Moloch Bohemian Grove rituals, even though Mr. Jones is controlled opposition. CERN, owned by the Jews, also wants to create portals to these Aliens beings so they can manifest on Earth as "Gods" because to you know....."prove the Christians right".

Now we "defeat" these things by robbing and depleting them, as well as their people of their occultic energy via RTRs and FRTRs, and other rituals, and teaching the Gentiles and SS how to truly discern whether they're hearing from Satan, the Gods, or one of these enemy Alien scoundrels.

Since these hostile E.T.s don't have good intentions for mankind, and NEITHER are we to love, adore, worship them as a result, they are NOT Gods or Goddesses!

Hope this answers your question!

There are in fact Gods and Demons who are not of Satan. There are some Gods in fact who want nothing to do with humanity.
When in doubt about coming in contact with any being you encounter or sense always go through Satan.

All of the Gods listen in JOS are human friendly.

Shadowcat said:
There are in fact Gods and Demons who are not of Satan. There are some Gods in fact who want nothing to do with humanity.

Ahhh yes I have read this, as there are Gods who rule from outside the Orion System and their own respective Orders.

Now about the Gods that don't want a thing to do with mankind, yes - I do remember reading about arguments, or stories of, arguments between Gods who differed in their opinions on mankind, especially on HP Maxine's posts about us originally being created as mining slaves.

I was wondering if you got those exact articles of Gods who weren't on board with teaching Mankind how to ascend to Godhood? The subject mystifies me even more as to the names, identities, sigils and star systems of these Gods, although I highly doubt much will be available if they want nothing to do with us, nor would I wanna conjure up any of them realistically. Just a thirst for Knowledge I guess.......

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Ahhh yes I have read this, as there are Gods who rule from outside the Orion System and their own respective Orders.

Now about the Gods that don't want a thing to do with mankind, yes - I do remember reading about arguments, or stories of, arguments between Gods who differed in their opinions on mankind, especially on HP Maxine's posts about us originally being created as mining slaves.

I was wondering if you got those exact articles of Gods who weren't on board with teaching Mankind how to ascend to Godhood? The subject mystifies me even more as to the names, identities, sigils and star systems of these Gods, although I highly doubt much will be available if they want nothing to do with us, nor would I wanna conjure up any of them realistically. Just a thirst for Knowledge I guess.......

The part about the mining gold was inaccurate and false, and came from a jew called zacharia stichin. A lot of knowledge has been updated since then. Aside from this I remember that the source of my original comment on this was what Maxine said, about not all Gods being of Satan.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Shadowcat said:

By the way, since your'e new around here I'm going to link you to a story: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43453

when this happened I asked my Guardian to protect my brother. The entity never returned, and my brother recalled to me after yule of 2020 that during October that my Guardian had come to him in a dream, feeling who he was before he even heard His name before awakening.

To this day I am unsure if this malevolent entity was a thoughtform, or even an enemy God. Moral of the story, if it gives you bad vibes it is not of Satan. Reach out to your Guardian or Satan right away if this ever happens and keep up your AOP.

I was doing RTR's when the attack happened and my brother texted me right when i was finished. It was blatantly clear I pissed the bad guys off. I speculated this entity troubled my brother in the past as well, as he recalled to me later parts about waking up with scratches on his back. Since I asked my Guardian to look out for him he has never had any problems.

Yes that is what I remember reading that there are Norse gods/demons/more evolved beings ... that are against humanity (aka reptiles). I’ll see if I can find the link.

I guess I’m asking if anyone knows if they feature as any of the egyptian / Sumerian / Greek gods... I.e are any of them known to be the Negative gods/against humanity?

Or are these beings simply all the archons / angels ? Or are they all thought forms?

Any knowledge on what star systems / planets they reside on would be v interesting. People talk of Draco being where negative reptiles come from, and Zeta, where the grey comes from.

Im really curious about Sirius, Arcturus and the pleiades.

Hail to the gods of Orion!

Shadowcat said:
When in doubt about coming in contact with any being you encounter or sense always go through Satan.

Thank you for your reply. Yes Sitichins story is just another program to get people to reject Satan and anything egyptian, thinking he created humans as slaves. Clever one.

Hail Satan!

[/quote]

The part about the mining gold was inaccurate and false, and came from a jew called zacharia stichin. A lot of knowledge has been updated since then. Aside from this I remember that the source of my original comment on this was what Maxine said, about not all Gods being of Satan.
[/quote]

Artoria Pendragon said:
Yes that is what I remember reading that there are Norse gods/demons/more evolved beings ... that are against humanity (aka reptiles). I’ll see if I can find the link.

I guess I’m asking if anyone knows if they feature as any of the egyptian / Sumerian / Greek gods... I.e are any of them known to be the Negative gods/against humanity?

Or are these beings simply all the archons / angels ? Or are they all thought forms?

Any knowledge on what star systems / planets they reside on would be v interesting. People talk of Draco being where negative reptiles come from, and Zeta, where the grey comes from.

Shadowcat said:

No the Gods i am speaking of are not reptilians. They are just not aligned with Satan. angels are enemy thoughtform servitors and are very human hating disgusting creatures. Focus on Orion and our Gods.

I found the page

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

The enemy nordics I guess are not reptilian then?

Thank you kindly for your time :)

Hail the god of Orion !

“”There are some hybrid Greys who have sided with Satan, but as a rule, one should never trust any Greys, unless one knows for certain they are with Satan, as Greys are enemies of humanity.

Enemy Nordics are frequently seen accompanied by Greys. These Nordics are hostile to humanity. Azazel told me "they are abominable" [referring to the Greys, when I asked about them when communicating with him on a Ouija Board].””””

Shadowcat said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

Shadowcat said:

No the Gods i am speaking of are not reptilians. They are just not aligned with Satan. angels are enemy thoughtform servitors and are very human hating disgusting creatures. Focus on Orion and our Gods.

Artoria Pendragon said:
I found the page

Hail the god of Orion !

“”There are some hybrid Greys who have sided with Satan, but as a rule, one should never trust any Greys, unless one knows for certain they are with Satan, as Greys are enemies of humanity.

Enemy Nordics are frequently seen accompanied by Greys. These Nordics are hostile to humanity. Azazel told me "they are abominable" [referring to the Greys, when I asked about them when communicating with him on a Ouija Board].””””

Shadowcat said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

No they are not. As for the greys, there is only one who is half of their species who is on our side and this is Lucifuge Rofocale.

Be careful with your ouija readings also, as they are not always 100 percent accurate. I know i have had some bogus ones, while others have turned out to be accurate. It will come with time. But if you ever feel a bad vibe, stop.

Thanks for the reply

The below was quoted from the website

[referring to the Greys, when I asked about them when communicating with him on a Ouija Board].””””

Artoria Pendragon said:
I found the page

Hail the god of Orion !

Shadowcat said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/garden.html

this link - still speaks of the mining project... I'm not sure if it is still the current view or not..

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back