Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where do I even begin?

Babyblue

After many spiritual experiences and feeling that the bringer of light was slowly guiding me towards him, I've attempted to learn all I can. I've attempted to do all I can to make Satan proud, but I'm struggling. As I continue to seek more knowledge and learn more about the gods, I come across more and more altered versions of what the gods are, did, or want. It's gotten to the point where I don't even know anymore. From the summerian and Babylonian texts to who I am or am supposed to be doing. Am I being plagued by angels? By the judgmental christian filth who oppress the world? How do I break free? How do I unlock the truth of father ENKI?

A steady meditation routine and learning every day will have the confusion levels subside.

It is somewhat normal to feel a little bit confused and lost, given the size of information and the necessary process of healing the mind and acquiring clarity.

You start by reading the site, Joy Of Satan, all of it and all of the Sermons on the library as well. Take it slow with seriousness, this knowledge stays here for you to learn.

Spiritual experiences can many times be exaggerated unknowingly, it matters you develop a process of validation and personal discernment within this, by keeping a journal and having done reflection in a lot of time.

Cleaning and Aura of Protection is very important to do and will help you in a lot of ways.

If you have any questions you ask freely, and also the Subforum JoyOfSatan666 is more visible for others to help you as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back