Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Janus and Ganesh the same God? Which of our Demons are they supposed to be?

Nimrod33

I have read many sources, both from Western Orientalists and Hindus Anthropologists that claimed that the Roman God Janus is the Hindu God Ganesh and that they share many similarities, such as being both "remover of obstacles". Is it true? Also, which of the Goetic Demons is their identity?

Nimrod33 said:
I have read many sources, both from Western Orientalists and Hindus Anthropologists that claimed that the Roman God Janus is the Hindu God Ganesh and that they share many similarities, such as being both "remover of obstacles". Is it true? Also, which of the Goetic Demons is their identity?

I always thought that Janus was Agni

GoldenxChild1 said:
Nimrod33 said:

I always thought that Janus was Agni
Janus is Agni, not Ganesh

Nimrod33 said:

Bifrons.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

Bifrons.
Thanks, I've always suspected that Janus was Bifrons, since one of his names in Ancient Rome was "Janus Bifrons".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back