Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A topic I have no name for

Ludwick

Ludwick said:
Several greetings,
Ala (Proto Indo European)
Hallo (German)
Salve (Latin)
Namaste (Sanskrit?)

Been getting responses, I will use my free time wisely to reply to some.

Dagr666 said:

Wait, wasn't Proto Indo European the first language spoken by the Human population?
The way I perceive it, the general consensus in that PIE is the first language.
Please elaborate.

To eliminate the potential confusion, when I say Human I actually mean Nordic since I believe them to be the most Human phenotype on earth.

--And now for my questions--

I have a confusion about Cro-Magnons that suddenly appeared 40,000 years ago (helping me conclude that "pleiadeians" made us) and the Nordic gods founding civilization on earth around 100,000 years ago, I need elaboration on that.

I heard you are assigned a guardian demon on dedication or even before such an event.
If that's true, how do I find out who he/she is?

The latter parts of this question is inspired by this: http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-ideal-aryan-family-a-goal-to-strive-for-a-life-to-live-for/
I'm considering starting a family in the future (that notion may change due to my current circumstances) so is there some kind of homeschool curriculum that rivals the old German colleges? (to enter German colleges 150-90 years ago, you had to be well cultured)
Yes, that question could be a too big of a stretch. . . . It could be my subconscious urge to start my own civilization haha.

I am a man who is very curious about advanced technology, especially what was made by people like Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger, and the German (National Reich) scientists/engineers.
I have that itch to build such advanced craft like those rumored flying saucers or "foo fighters" and even fly it/them.
I have tried and and almost succeeded in looking for schematics for such things when I was younger, I would love to know that I could build such a thing if I ever get enough resources like materials and most importantly- time. Manpower is an issue I have yet to figure out, or even to decide whether I work alone or not.
But as it is, I only have free time for meditations and planning for my "retirement". (no, it's nothing sinister)
If anyone could turn up a result regarding instructions for building such craft, I would be more than happy to look it over.

To tell you about that "mad scientist" in me, I have a fascination with genetics and exponential evolution.
I do tell you I aspire to learn things like how to manipulate genetics, and do things that many will consider crazy but let me assure you, I have no evil plan regarding this.
Due to how I use my free time and the fact that I am not spiritually advanced enough to fashion a fascinating ability called biokinesis, I would love it of someone were to give me some good content to examine.

It's generally bad idea to post this in a place that can be accessed publicly but, I expect few of those I hope never to encounter will know of this post due to the fact that JOS literally uses the name Satan, a name that has repelled many due to literal centuries of talmudic gaslighting.

I've had this mysterious attraction to things related to the occult from a very young age which may or may not have brought me here, and my parents were either ignorant of that or due to the fact that they were very loosely christian, just ignored it.
(I do think average people are loosely christian, but this is just from my day)

My mind has bordered on great aspirations, but from your perspective I'm probably crazy and I am almost willing to accept such a view of me because in this era, today is a good day to go beyond the average western-like consensus of "sanity" which generally benefits the malevolent.

Inspired from the gods?
Having seen this link https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gods/ as I was scrolling, I naturally checked it out and found that some of the gods looked like certain characters from movies or other simply looks heavily befitting of a certain time and setting, almost like they inspired the characters resembling them.
Those resemblances reminded me of a post I read a while ago that goes by the title of "The Gods live in the children"
Is it just me, or have other people felt this way?

Due to how long it takes to actually get a post out there, I have organized the words in my posts rather remarkably the way I think a newspaper article does so, even proofreading before "publishing" which I hope isn't too awkward.

In closing of this post,
I've somehow wanted to post all this despite the potential consequences.
Also hoping I didn't put my own foot in my mouth writing this "article".

I had posted this before in a place that was supposed to be about single questions and perhaps that was a mistake so I am posting what was in a place that it should be in- "New topics".

At the time of this posting I have nothing else to say at the moment, exception being the questions I should've asked. (Down below)

Is there perhaps a quick-chat app/place I could go to where I could exchange philosophies and ideas that are of extraordinary nature?

In closing of this one, I simply hope I'm not doing anything foolish by posting this.

Hallo and welcome back to my posts that I treat like a feakin' newspaper/blog since the speed of which my posts actually make it on screen makes it necessary for me to consolidate my content into one post!

--And onto the things I will respond to--

Fanboy said:
High homeschool education for kids you don't have, start your own civilization, build spaceships, know the truth and details of humanities creation.

This is alot of stuff. For one professors dedicate their life to a subject you would need to have many lives dedicated to learning and teaching at that level.

2 you haven't even started building normal airplanes, once you master building your own gliders and airplanes. Then you can try rockets, then spaceships

3. Why do you need to know the exact dates and histories of early humans? Is it going to do anything for you in life?

Focus on your meditation and yoga and great things will start coming your way. If you want more time, and higher intelligence and to see advanced technologies, then the only way is to become an advance lifeforms yourself.

To achieve the immortality. Not with biomedical engineering. But with good old fashioned magic :)

I don't really have a reply for starting from the bottom-up since it makes more sense, takes longer but it makes more sense.

I hadn't really thought about professors in that sense.
Just hope there is some kind of quick-learn scheme I could use.

What I would like to know is the first language of the human race (yes, Nordics) but I also have questions regarding when they first appeared and when they formed civilization.
Was it 40,000 or 100,000 years ago? And under what circumstances did they first appear?
And if you must know what it's going to do for me in life, as a man who has a vision for a "Fourth Reich" it would help me determine atleast the new main language for such a nation state. (Nation first, allies second. . . Still working on it)

How do you see atoms and even the sub-atomic with your naked eye and even manipulate them with something comparable to your bare hands?
Become a god, a literal god. . . . I was aware of that fact even before I looked up the word "NAZI" on The Hidden Wiki.

I never dreamed of achieving immortality with unstable bio engineering that could take a while to correct or even recover from, or those glitchy augments that can potentially make you accident prone or worse- some hard ass hacking you and possibly turning your hijacked arse into a snuff film (depending on your augments).
Actually, I posed a question about using meditation to get superpowers (Project superman montauk supersoldier theme music intensifies) on another forum only to have responses like "are you trolling?" / "is he trolling?" but never went further than that.

To close this one, I hope you have an excellent one and I have no idea what else to close with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back