Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Television to destroy children?

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
Fanboy said:
https://youtu.be/Utqz-mDeQdk

Do any Germans here know about these television shows?
I don't speak the language, can someone please explain why these people are letting this horrible stuff happen while everyone laughs and claps?

This reminds me of the taliban TV show where they interview people and get them to admit guilt for crimes, then execute them in various bizarre and Inhumane ways.

To add context they captures 18 yezidi women and burned them in a cage for Allah. My YouTube video on this got taken down, but countries in the world make these terrible shows for this reason.

Are these German people criminals serving a punishment?
I don't know German, but they just look like idiots.

I would like to add, television is an idiotic thing full of enemy programming, if you watch the news more carefully you will find that it is meant to unconsciously link people to enemy cabalistic events, part of that is psychological terrorism.

Do you want to keep your children safe? Then avoid television, media and Netflix.

Hard drives, my son.

Get all the programming you want on there (and probably scrub the suspect ones of harmful subliminals) and save it so future generations can watch it.

If only there was some kind of repository that served such a purpose. . . .

What people who fall into the media stream constantly do is become influenced by subtle social cues and sometimes these are major that happen right in front of peoples faces. With the internet, even though there’s a constant stream and some down sides, this actually helps combat a lot of other potential negatives.

As for some actual damage, certain horror movies and things that are torture based or too realistic are bad for young minds and even some adult minds. Adults are just not immediately as aware.

Kids shows and game shows are fun though. Movies that increase adrenaline are usually addictive and more influential to people. Not for the better. Fantasy shows have that element without being too serious.

YouTube should be pretty off limits for kids. Too much attention span damage.

ThanaReal said:
Sundara said:
What people who fall into the media stream constantly do is become influenced by subtle social cues and sometimes these are major that happen right in front of peoples faces. With the internet, even though there’s a constant stream and some down sides, this actually helps combat a lot of other potential negatives.

As for some actual damage, certain horror movies and things that are torture based or too realistic are bad for young minds and even some adult minds. Adults are just not immediately as aware.

Kids shows and game shows are fun though. Movies that increase adrenaline are usually addictive and more influential to people. Not for the better. Fantasy shows have that element without being too serious.

YouTube should be pretty off limits for kids. Too much attention span damage.

Salutations,

The television is not so popular anymore for youngs and kids I think. They watch YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. TikTok and Instagram are bullshits, they fuck the dopamine system of brain. YouTube is innocent, but if you believe it is innocent ;D ;D

YouTube has a lot of contents. If you use YouTube for information, you can find a lot of good contents. But young people or kids can't select good videos, they click to what they found. Due to that, YouTube is more dangerous than television. In television, they can open up a kid show/cartoon so forth, but in YouTube they can find a lot of idiotic contents.

YouTube puts +18 for negative videos like sexuality, torture so forth. Sometimes they block the video, but unblocked videos are negative enough for kids. I can send you torturing video from YouTube, because it is available still. Putting +18 can't be a solution for kids. They always click what they wonder, if they wonder they can show themselves bigger than 18.

That's it. These are very dangerous for kids and youngs. Until they enter to puberty, they mustn't use it.

Have a nice day to you.

Yeah. I KNOW the youngins are into that. LOL. Very aware. All I ever hear from the boys is “YouTube this, YouTube that” “hey momma guess what.. like and subscribe to my (pretend) channel” :lol:

YouTube Kids app even epically fails at keeping the weird shit off of there though. Kids and teens also love to eat garbage and candy and do a million other things.

We can only do our best but it’s best to put limitations and educate them on why. And not let it be a replacement for their actual parents or let them be attention deprived or rot in a room all day. Because they would if you let them. Aside from the addictive aspect, I’m always listening when there is free scroll.

My little dude has been finding yo-yo channels, skateboard channels, music channels and has begun learning the glory of self-teaching. I think it does provide opportunities to learn an insane amount. I don’t think parents can keep up with it :lol:

They’re actually teaching pre-algebra to 1st and 2nd graders now too. It seems like they’re too young to be this smart and they grow up really fast.

So I think I’ve just been bitter about feeling like they think it’s more important or something. But the day comes when all of the sudden they’re better than you could ever even be.

I just actually wish Maxine was here so we could talk about it and relate on something like that. She had kids.

My friends are about to have babies though so that works just fine. I’m gonna be a new auntie in the next few days. I’m so excited/relieved.

Are you a parent?

ThanaReal said:
Sundara said:
ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

The television is not so popular anymore for youngs and kids I think. They watch YouTube, TikTok and Instagram. TikTok and Instagram are bullshits, they fuck the dopamine system of brain. YouTube is innocent, but if you believe it is innocent ;D ;D

YouTube has a lot of contents. If you use YouTube for information, you can find a lot of good contents. But young people or kids can't select good videos, they click to what they found. Due to that, YouTube is more dangerous than television. In television, they can open up a kid show/cartoon so forth, but in YouTube they can find a lot of idiotic contents.

YouTube puts +18 for negative videos like sexuality, torture so forth. Sometimes they block the video, but unblocked videos are negative enough for kids. I can send you torturing video from YouTube, because it is available still. Putting +18 can't be a solution for kids. They always click what they wonder, if they wonder they can show themselves bigger than 18.

That's it. These are very dangerous for kids and youngs. Until they enter to puberty, they mustn't use it.

Have a nice day to you.

Yeah. I KNOW the youngins are into that. LOL. Very aware. All I ever hear from the boys is “YouTube this, YouTube that” “hey momma guess what.. like and subscribe to my (pretend) channel” :lol:

YouTube Kids app even epically fails at keeping the weird shit off of there though. Kids and teens also love to eat garbage and candy and do a million other things.

We can only do our best but it’s best to put limitations and educate them on why. And not let it be a replacement for their actual parents or let them be attention deprived or rot in a room all day. Because they would if you let them. Aside from the addictive aspect, I’m always listening when there is free scroll.

My little dude has been finding yo-yo channels, skateboard channels, music channels and has begun learning the glory of self-teaching. I think it does provide opportunities to learn an insane amount. I don’t think parents can keep up with it :lol:

They’re actually teaching pre-algebra to 1st and 2nd graders now too. It seems like they’re too young to be this smart and they grow up really fast.

So I think I’ve just been bitter about feeling like they think it’s more important or something. But the day comes when all of the sudden they’re better than you could ever even be.

I just actually wish Maxine was here so we could talk about it and relate on something like that. She had kids.

My friends are about to have babies though so that works just fine. I’m gonna be a new auntie in the next few days. I’m so excited/relieved.

Are you a parent?

Salutations,

Congratulations to you, you are going to be an auntie.

No, I am very young to be a parent, even I am in puberty. Already, seeing the idioticity in YouTube is not hard, there are good contents and bad contents. You select the good or bad. You shape your main page on YouTube, not the YouTube is shaping. If you click a bad content, you see always bad contents. Children usually click to bad contents :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day.

You are the user on a platform, you got the control over it, that's how social media content selection should work.

For example, on YouTube you have YouTube Shorts, on Instagram and TikTok the so called reels and collages, but, you are the one who can select whether content from channel X or channel Y appears to you.

Like you have a channel that posts good content like promoting animal care, family activities etc on the aforementioned social media platforms.

Then you have a channel that, I cannot say things like this here and won't do it... lshares illegal activities. Really illegal activities.

What to do when you encounter channels like the aforementioned one?

You are the one who is going to block that channel and simply move on to content that is good.

Especially since you are a teenager, based on what you described, it is more than important to have healthy content in social media.

Television is garbage. The only times I watch TV is for the news (only for 2-3 minutes per day, too much propaganda), or I watch some game shows with family or friends once in a while. But other than that, it offers nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back