Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation on Race

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
It's not clear to me whether this channel belongs to an SS or not, but it publishes many motivational videos.
Here is an example of a video:
(Off topic question: who is the person speaking at minute 1:14?)

https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/U:cb

Personally, I really liked the sentence said in minute 1:14

Anyway, what I want to suggest is to take a moment to relax and meditate on the race.
You can meditate on what you do for the race, or what the race is for you, or other things that make you proud of your race (even on a personal level), I think this is all very useful and can give you the right motivation to move forward.

FuckYu_666 said:
It's not clear to me whether this channel belongs to an SS or not, but it publishes many motivational videos.
Here is an example of a video:
(Off topic question: who is the person speaking at minute 1:14?)

https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/U:cb

Personally, I really liked the sentence said in minute 1:14

Anyway, what I want to suggest is to take a moment to relax and meditate on the race.
You can meditate on what you do for the race, or what the race is for you, or other things that make you proud of your race (even on a personal level), I think this is all very useful and can give you the right motivation to move forward.
Apparently it is a 'Xian nationalist' channel.
So be careful about the content you can find.

On another note, i am actually looking very forward to the new and more powerful race awakening ritual that was mentioned. I am sure there is a very good planned time for this one.

Shadowcat said:
On another note, i am actually looking very forward to the new and more powerful race awakening ritual that was mentioned. I am sure there is a very good planned time for this one.

Me too, I am getting anxious to perform it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back