Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Short powerfull energy bursts every night

Shadow_666

Hi All.

For the last two weeks I got this powerfull energy bursts every night.
I wake up in the night and feel this sudden increase in bio electricity in my head, the power increase is very fast and short, from normal to maximum bio electricity in some milliseconds, then it fades down to normal in about one second.
The differense between this normal and maximum mode of bio electricity can be compared to before I start doing Kundalini yoga and after Kundalini yoga. So there is a great differens in the energy buzz and it happens extremely fast.
The number of energy bursts is maybe 5 - 10, and the time betweeen every burst is maybe 5 seconds. Then it stops.
There is no pain at all and there is no heat.
This is really hard to explain but some of the bursts give me a change in consciousness, it's like going from sleep to awake mode, it's like I loose consciousness or concentration when the energy burst start and I regain to normal consciousness or kind of wake up a bit when the energy has faded some. But this is so fast because everthing happens in about 1 second.
The experience feels very good.

The very first time I felt this kind of energy burst was 4 months ago and it was a fantastic experience.
This time it was very different, it was a bit stronger and like a quick feeling or sound in my head like a sparkle or fireworks 1/20 of a second, whitin 1 second I could feel 1 - 5 of these sparkles.
I am a bit unsure of this but after last sparkle it took betweeen 1/20 - 5 seconds to fade down to normal bio electricity OR it took only 1/20 of a second to come down to normal bio electriciry.
This time it was multiple energy bursts, every burst contained 1 - 5 sparkles whitin 1 second. Then it was a pause of about 1 - 5 seconds and next bursts started. The total time of this hole event is between 30 seconds to 3 minutes, it was not shorter than 30 seconds but it can been longer than 3 minutes becuase it was hard to recall every detail.
I have no notes about any change in consciousness. I remember I almost started to laugh becuse this feeling was so different from everything I have felt before.
Even this time there was no pain or heat at all just this fantastic experience and I really hope many of you have experienced this.

What is happening?
What should I do?
Should I try to take controll so I can switch it on and off by will? any tip how.

Hail Satan!!!

Shadow_666 said:

I've never personally experienced this, but thinking about what should probably be done:
You should take steps to balance yourself and create a stable platform for this newfound growth. Our energy shouldn't be necessarily sporadic like that.

For this, make sure your heart chakra is strong (apply AUM to it), do alternate nostril breathing, do hatha yoga, or use Satanama for balance, or a combination of all of this. I don't think there is much more specific advice that I can give; you are better off tuning into the Gods since they know your situation much better than anyone here can.

Thank you Blitzkreig! you are always caring and kind. I know you will recieve alot of blessings from Satan.

First I hoped that something big fantastic was on the way. Then you grounded me:)
I have think alot of what you said and I believe you are totally right.
Damn maybe this could be very bad if you didnt solve it.
You see when I was sick 1 month ago I had problems doing Hatha Yoga, so I skipped all inverted asanas and only did very little with the other asanas.
The funny part is that yesterday was the first day I could do a good Hatha Yoga even better than earlier and that night I had no energy bursts. This can of course be a coincidence but I think and hope not.
When I think of what you said everything is logical.
I will do Hatha Yoga 2 times a day instead of 1 and give this AUM for chest chakra more attention and I will switch back from Prayer mudra to Alternate nostril instead like I did earlier.
I will report back when I have done this for a while.

Big thanks and a big Hail to you.

Shadow_666 said:
Hi All.

For the last two weeks I got this powerfull energy bursts every night.
I wake up in the night and feel this sudden increase in bio electricity in my head, the power increase is very fast and short, from normal to maximum bio electricity in some milliseconds, then it fades down to normal in about one second.
The differense between this normal and maximum mode of bio electricity can be compared to before I start doing Kundalini yoga and after Kundalini yoga. So there is a great differens in the energy buzz and it happens extremely fast.
The number of energy bursts is maybe 5 - 10, and the time betweeen every burst is maybe 5 seconds. Then it stops.
There is no pain at all and there is no heat.
This is really hard to explain but some of the bursts give me a change in consciousness, it's like going from sleep to awake mode, it's like I loose consciousness or concentration when the energy burst start and I regain to normal consciousness or kind of wake up a bit when the energy has faded some. But this is so fast because everthing happens in about 1 second.
The experience feels very good.

The very first time I felt this kind of energy burst was 4 months ago and it was a fantastic experience.
This time it was very different, it was a bit stronger and like a quick feeling or sound in my head like a sparkle or fireworks 1/20 of a second, whitin 1 second I could feel 1 - 5 of these sparkles.
I am a bit unsure of this but after last sparkle it took betweeen 1/20 - 5 seconds to fade down to normal bio electricity OR it took only 1/20 of a second to come down to normal bio electriciry.
This time it was multiple energy bursts, every burst contained 1 - 5 sparkles whitin 1 second. Then it was a pause of about 1 - 5 seconds and next bursts started. The total time of this hole event is between 30 seconds to 3 minutes, it was not shorter than 30 seconds but it can been longer than 3 minutes becuase it was hard to recall every detail.
I have no notes about any change in consciousness. I remember I almost started to laugh becuse this feeling was so different from everything I have felt before.
Even this time there was no pain or heat at all just this fantastic experience and I really hope many of you have experienced this.

What is happening?
What should I do?
Should I try to take controll so I can switch it on and off by will? any tip how.

Hail Satan!!!

If you felt a popping sensation in your head followed by flashes of sparks that appear before your eyes, you have stimulated the Pineal Gland. The fantastic feeling you described is that part of your brain beginning to open up. Keep at it keep meditating that area. Once its fully opened - The experience feels like the Lotus flower blooming in springtime. It is one of the Greatest Feelings you will ever experience once you reach the "Pot of Gold" at the end of the Rainbow.

Yessss !!!! Many people experienced this, they are strong opponents of the vaccine!

This is Satan or God contacting you! He is releasing energy, you are sensitive to the Sun hiding Saturn or Pluto. The Invisible Sun is contacting you, you are God and going to see him. That is a real blessing, noting in this world can give you the pleasure of contemplating truth, love, the infinite.

After my experience I had a burst of energy like that a few weeks after in the middle of the night it was powerful like you describe...

I cannot express the true nature of ourselves, I use words but it is way beyond words, forgive my lack of other words to use, this is not to offend anyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back