Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A bit of a rant...

666Lucifer666

White men are glorious!

Growing up, I had to endure my awful liberal teachers insult the white race, especially white boys!

They always told us "white people are to blame! White people are evil! White people need to be exterminated!" Along with the trash they spew all the time: "You're smarter than your parents before you. You're smarter than your ancestors. You know more than they do or ever did!" :roll:

I had to sit there and watch my teachers verbally lash the white boys of my class. The teachers often told us: "marry the black! Black men are more loving! White men are prejudice! They're racists! They're misogynist pigs!"

And the white boys in our class would all look at us girls with sad eyes.

It makes me sick! It makes me sick how they tear the white down, especially the men!

There's things I know about white men. They're LOYAL! They're naturally chivalrous! They said chivalry is dead but that's bullshit! What men and boys have honor! They have a strong sense of duty! They're usually great parents, especially fathers! They're usually protective of their children, wife, and home!

To me, there's no one better than white men!

Call me sexist. Call me prejudice!

But I've been around!

Black naturally care for their own, which is good. Asians feel the same about their own. We can be friends, but never romantic partners. They're cultures clash with our own. They're natures clash with our own oftentimes not. And I've had plenty of a melting pot of friends.

I am just sickened with all the hate the united states has for white men! They're attacking them like ferocious hyenas!

I've had enough!

Do activism and rituals so we can become again the most powerfull and respected race on this earth , faster

666Lucifer666 said:
White men are glorious!

Growing up, I had to endure my awful liberal teachers insult the white race, especially white boys!

They always told us "white people are to blame! White people are evil! White people need to be exterminated!" Along with the trash they spew all the time: "You're smarter than your parents before you. You're smarter than your ancestors. You know more than they do or ever did!" :roll:

I had to sit there and watch my teachers verbally lash the white boys of my class. The teachers often told us: "marry the black! Black men are more loving! White men are prejudice! They're racists! They're misogynist pigs!"

And the white boys in our class would all look at us girls with sad eyes.

It makes me sick! It makes me sick how they tear the white down, especially the men!

There's things I know about white men. They're LOYAL! They're naturally chivalrous! They said chivalry is dead but that's bullshit! What men and boys have honor! They have a strong sense of duty! They're usually great parents, especially fathers! They're usually protective of their children, wife, and home!

To me, there's no one better than white men!

Call me sexist. Call me prejudice!

But I've been around!

Black naturally care for their own, which is good. Asians feel the same about their own. We can be friends, but never romantic partners. They're cultures clash with our own. They're natures clash with our own oftentimes not. And I've had plenty of a melting pot of friends.

I am just sickened with all the hate the united states has for white men! They're attacking them like ferocious hyenas!

I've had enough!
They don't know the coming state of affairs, and afterwards these animals without conscience will pay for their crimes against the white race and anyone who has actively worked against the white race should be punished for treason or else should have no right of opinion until he becomes a normal person.
For now what we have to do is to push with the war rituals, very soon we will be dealing with that too thanks to the new race awakening ritual that is coming.
When it is all over we will be the highest beings of the white race, honorary Aryans.
HAIL SATAN!!!

320px-War-Ensign-of-Germany-1938-1945-svg.png

Do you see this?
It will waving again under the sun

Hi Lucifer666,

I have met recently a few women who are true gems, especially since the vaccine mandates, they have reach to me and I have new friends, new group of people, new future.

The media , movies, schools, are really sticking a double edge knive into white people chests, and the jew lawyers also with their social services and reform school, all trying to destroy white families and white kids....

On the radio the other day they said to vaccinate kids was an act of kindness to make them be kids again..............

I only got molested twice by two black teens as I grew up and then raped by a black man at age 21..

Yeeeeaaahhh...

And oddly enough, I sensed Father Satan in the room and I wasn't even into the Joy of Satan yet. Heck, I didn't know that the Joy of Satan even existed!

I felt Father Satan's anger in the room.

No joke.

And then the guy spilled the beans why black men desire white women, so white women would have their children! Especially blonde haired blue eyed girls!

Yeahhhhh...

It's about genocide!

Idyelle said:
Hi Lucifer666,

I have met recently a few women who are true gems, especially since the vaccine mandates, they have reach to me and I have new friends, new group of people, new future.

The media , movies, schools, are really sticking a double edge knive into white people chests, and the jew lawyers also with their social services and reform school, all trying to destroy white families and white kids....

On the radio the other day they said to vaccinate kids was an act of kindness to make them be kids again..............

Ugh. Those vaccines have nanobots I heard. I also heard that they attack kids hearts and are likely to give them heart attacks...

That shit face Fauci is an Italian Jew!

Bill Gates and he are beant on killing us and controlling everyone else who survives!

Bill Gates also wants to take meat off the menu, give us synthetic meat, meat thats made either from insects or worse....one swedish scientist wants us to eat human flesh!

Being a cannibal is a death sentence, it will kill you like mad cow disease kills cows!

Well, I can say most non-SS Blacks I talked to nowadays understand better the concepts of brotherhood and family, compared to most non-SS Whites I have experience that don't understood those but are more focused on selfishness, individualism and narcissism. This is mainly due to Blacks' relationship with the Earth element, which most Whites don't really understand due to enemy brainwashing. In Whites, the elements are being exacerbated in the wrong way. This covers my experience in Italy, in Ireland and in England, as well as online experiences from people from different Europeans and American countries, and Australia.

That being said, these teachers are only making things worse by negative programming people at a young, very sensitive stage, which will reflect negatively as they grow up if it's not addressed. They will develop insecurities that will sabotage their growth, and will also undermine the authority of their parents. Teachers like these are not true teachers and should be dismissed from their employment, and their fitness to practise should be cancelled on moral and ethical grounds.

Remember that our God loves us to the infinite. What we suffer here will be repaired infinitely more in the above back with him.

I refused the vaccines and for this reason I am an enemy of some relatives and friends as well, I lost my income and have no emergency plan right now, 0.

All I can say is that something will happen, we will revolt against our Jewish masters and claim back the true God which was removed from us, all our people killed, all our religions destroyed, our ancestors will join the fight. We will offer them meals, wine, scotch, good high quality tobacco, plead to them our desire to give us the force to open the gate of our soul, to lead humanity to an impossible to win war against the most corrupted vile and lying enemy ever conceived, to open the gates of apocalypse so the ones with the Mark will suffer. I know this might not please everyone, it is time to recognize that we are God, God is us, tell it to your friends, let them say it to you, your soul is God, God itself is living through you, seize the moment and the opportunity. We will all be guided to achieve the ultimate goal.

Thanks for the write.
The one thing I didn't expect to see was We are God!! thanks for the Reminder !!

KnightsoftheInkPot said:
Thanks for the write.
The one thing I didn't expect to see was We are God!! thanks for the Reminder !!

That isn't really how it works. The Gods are on an entirely different level of existence than us. Naming yourself a god, does not make it so.

There is a significant distinction there.

Don't take to heart everything Idyelle said, such thoughts only lead to delusion and are no different from the xian preaching about God being inside every person, etc.

We recognize the Gods as the real beings they are, and we recognize the ascension to Godhood as the end goal of the Spiritual Satanic path, to become as them.

Therefore the hierarchal and absolute differences between them and ourselves have to recognized and understood, so you know where you stand and do not delude your mind with wishful fantasies or beliefs.

We are who we are, and the Gods are who they are, we are not one and the same.

Read further about the different distinctions as to what we know as God from HP HoodedCobra's sermons on the subject.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back