Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possessions

Idyele

I was wondering if there are people here who have a Spirit

I am not referring to only dreams, or imaginary friends, or insanity, or spirit guides, just a real possession.

I mean, just possession by a real Spirit who sometimes guides you, takes you for a ride, manifest things, modify things and operate in the supernatural, I mean, a body-less being living in the same plane that your spirit (soul).

I just feel alone, i lost track of someone important who had a lot of explanations for me, and someone also close to me is very unstable, insane, and she slipped out of my life as she came in making me so void and empty.

I am just looking for a friend in an hostile world... and further explanations if possible of this relationship...

Just HI! to everyone here!!! If you have a Spirit give me a sign!

Idyele said:

I am not referring to only dreams, or imaginary friends, or insanity, or spirit guides, just a real possession.

I mean, just possession by a real Spirit who sometimes guides you, takes you for a ride, manifest things, modify things and operate in the supernatural, I mean, a body-less being living in the same plane that your spirit (soul).

I just feel alone, i lost track of someone important who had a lot of explanations for me, and someone also close to me is very unstable, insane, and she slipped out of my life as she came in making me so void and empty.

I am just looking for a friend in an hostile world... and further explanations if possible of this relationship...

Just a warning if you ever had after something like this, missing memories, or bad things did happen, this are signs you did connect to hostile entitys you should cut ties.

You may be interested in the following post:

About Incubi/Succubi - Warnings And Advice
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295826#p295826

Idyele said:

Your situation sounds very similar to an old brother of mine. He was haunted, harrassed, and truly tortured by hostil entities when he was a child, he would have visions and many other things. By fate, we met, however, when I began I was delusional, I had the "god ego" that many people do when they first discover that they could develop spiritual powers. I thought I was already a god, I was super fucking delusional in short.

Anyways, I brought him to Satanism, and, eventually we had to part from each other, as, he veered from the path of Satan by communicating with enemy entities, and, as I became less and less deluded, he became more deluded, eventually I had admitted to my falsehoods and lies, as I wanted to bring him to the true path of Satan, but instead of it bringing him closer to the Gods, I feel that the fact I lied, pushed him further away.

But, enough shit about my life, let me tell you why I'm telling you all this.

Positive entities don't do what you're describing.

What you're describing is most likely negative entities. I myself ended up possessed by one such negative entity and I went berserk, trying to murder people around me, however, luckily I had someone there who was able to restrain me.

This is what you should do.

Read this and decide if Spiritual Satanism is for you. And if so, dedicate, and start advancing.

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism

Hi guys, thank you first of all for the reply and the seriousness of it. I read the documentation on Satan, I am surprised a little that he is a blond man wearing wings sometimes.

I am not tortured, every encounter was pleasurable to me except when I did banishment rituals when I was exploring magic systems last year after getting interested in Spirits.

It is not 'positive' it is not 'negative' it is just a powerful Spirit that I may have seen once, and some others maybe in my dreams, my only real encounter was 25 years ago. I was attracted by a very nasty vile murderous spirit which was into a girl, then my memory was erased, only once, and this girl told me I had one too, just different, does different things, that I would see. She said mine just stayed out of the ritual and just watched, so this reassured me...

If I can get rid of it?! Cut ties? this is beyond possible as far as I am concerned, I never paid attention to it or noticed it during decades, it apparently left me alone for most of my life, then boom, out of the closet after so many years without much apparent disturbances.

As for this Spirit being an enemy of Satan that you all worship, it cannot be, it would have let me know right away. I used to be a good friend in the Storm-front before it closed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back