Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books

EnkiUK

Is there already a thread on books?

It can be any that you like (doesnt have to be religious)

You can add any beneficial ones that can help us on this path.

If we could sell and make all our sermons from HPHC into a book or buy the JOS encyclopedia i would and no doubt alot of people would. Maybe try Focal Publishing they do David Irvings books, i own alot of those.

My countries thread went down like a lead balloon :lol: moving on swiftly it defo wasnt a what you call it a snitch trap I was just interested where "roughly" everyone was from :lol: :lol:

Hope this one is better.

I will add a few to start.

Hitlers War - David Irving
True Himmler - David Irving
The Eleventh Hour - John Tyndall

Majestical books they are,

Anyone have any favourites?

UVF - Aaron Edwards

Inside The UDA - Colin Crawford

Still to read these books. British history (recent)

I have a great interest in UK history (British Empire)

I have many Audiobooks on this but, got these two books yesterday. The UVF and The UDA, played a great part in keeping the UK together,

My home country Scotland is trying to mess all their good work up :lol: :lol:

Mein Kampf- Adolf Hitler

Translated by Ralph Manheim

If im right in saying this is the only translation that is true, HPS Maxine in an old sermon said it I think thats why i got this one

If wrong stand corrected

Hail Hitler
Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Gentile Folly "The Rothschilds" - Arnold Leese

Cant say we havent been warned.

Trying to find one that hasnt been written by a jew

The Satanic Bible - La Vey

Now regardless of him being a jew, (he was)

I have read it and I bet most here have. But its not compatible with us in anyway.

Hail JOS

Fcuk lavey satanists.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:
The Bible - Various authors
Why? :lol:
WWW.exposingchristianity.com is much better.
Or the Skeptical's bible.

Ach bro no one was replying so threw a we sneaky one in :eek: obviously you too smart to fall for it :lol: :lol:

I thought a few would go mad at it but least I know they know im joking.

Ive got two books im posting tomorrow would appreciate your view on them I bought them a few days ago.

hard reads.

I will try throw them in today dont worry its not the New testament :lol:

The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli

Okay this book is meant to be the Italian American Mafia "bible".

I have tried to read it its hard for me digress if thats the right word. I have read it a few times, in one sitting then a chapter at a time etc.

Hard read for me anyway.

The Art of War - Niccolo Machiavelli

I have found this also quite a hard read, remember they are written in 1500s.

These are a few books in my library. i have a vast array of different genres mainly WW2 David irving ones. i have spent a lot of time and money building it up even though i have over 100s in my kindle.

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration - Weston A. Price

Atomic Habits - James Clear

Limitless - Jim Kwik

SuperFunctional Training - Adam Sinicki (Careful, dude gives off jew vibes and recommends some harmful jew shit like taking drugs for "mental performance" among other things. However, there is some good information in the book nonetheless, read it with a Satanic mind)

Functional Training and Beyond - Adam Sinicki(Same warning as above. The things mentioned with scientific studies backing it are rather safe, however, still, Satanic mind as always, be very careful with some of the information in the book. Still, a 100% recommended read though, the legit information is fucking amazing, especially the part about different training systems and their improvements on muscles which other training systems don't have. Definitely recommend)

Monarch said:

Limitless - Jim Kwik

SuperFunctional Training - Adam Sinicki (Careful, dude gives off jew vibes and recommends some harmful jew shit like taking drugs for "mental performance" among other things. However, there is some good information in the book nonetheless, read it with a Satanic mind)

Functional Training and Beyond - Adam Sinicki(Same warning as above. The things mentioned with scientific studies backing it are rather safe, however, still, Satanic mind as always, be very careful with some of the information in the book. Still, a 100% recommended read though, the legit information is fucking amazing, especially the part about different training systems and their improvements on muscles which other training systems don't have. Definitely recommend)

I have Atomic Habits on Audible. Sometimes with audiobooks the narrator sends me to sleep. I shall give this a go though. Thank you.

Monarch said:

Limitless - Jim Kwik

Nutrition books are perfect for me. Part of my job has to to health :lol: :lol:

I have to take heed of good information. Im bulking up at the gym so nutrition is essential for me.

The 3rd book I haven't heard of but thanks for contributing to the thread pal.

The Anunnaki Connection: Sumerian Gods, Alien DNA, and the Fate of Humanity

Audible.

Free credit maybe just maybe try it.

I have all Sitchins, Scallas anything to do with this subject.

As stated above some are a hard listen anyway due to narrators.

Might listen as its a freebie.

The Deadly Don : Vito Genovese.

I own alot of Italian American mafia books.

Obviously I have seen the Jewish people in it. But its the Italian ones I like especially Joe Bonanno (Real old school)

I like a few genres anyone got any good ones?

Become a living god books. - im not saying the author

Be honest has anyone read this crap?

He has a new book out called Satan.

How did he not get prison time for the crystal meth thing? (not that i want anyone to get jail)

He said it was for Religion he used that :lol:

EnkiUK55 said:

Obviously I have seen the Jewish people in it. But its the Italian ones I like especially Joe Bonanno (Real old school)

The Mafia is a jewish organization started by jews in Sicily, they are disgusting fuckers who have killed innocent kids and burned teenagers in acid.
You might like the litterature part of it, like the Godfather(who doesn't like that movie?) but there's no oldschool good guys mafia, they are all disgusting people who should be executed and their souls be placed in a dimension where there is constant terrible suffering.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:

The Mafia is a jewish organization started by jews in Sicily, they are disgusting fuckers who have killed innocent kids and burned teenagers in acid.
You might like the litterature part of it, like the Godfather(who doesn't like that movie?) but there's no oldschool good guys mafia, they are all disgusting people who should be executed and their souls be placed in a dimension where there is constant terrible suffering.

I loved the Film bro.

I have the audiobook was going listen to it recently.

Im kind of aware of the Jewish influence look at the "famous" names they are all jews.

Mussolini went for them from the start, obviously i support his doctrine. I think it worked as a lot of Mafiosi fled Sicily.

I wonder what its liked now i think they have managed to take a lot of power away. Yeah its a genre i like bro as there are many and as you say doesnt mean i jump straight out with a machine gun.

For the record i think Godfather 3 got slated.

I have the sequel to The Godfather book, The Sicilian (aptly named) I shall give it a go. Have you read any or avoid them?

The American mafia guys were not anywhere near as bad as the ones in Italy. In America, for the most part they were only violent to each other and left alone everyone who is not involved. Their neighborhoods were the safest places, girls could safely walk around late at night. They protected their own people.

Sammy The Bull Gravano has a youtube channel where he tells a lot of stories. Some of them are pretty interesting. And Michael Franzese has a channel too, but his stories aren't as good.

EnkiUK55 said:

Yes: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41878

Maybe there's more but they tend to be inactive I guess because of the amount of disinformation and waste of time in most avaliable literature, unless done with a specific purpose like you have a risen kundalini and you're getting direct aid from the Gods to separate useful information from dross, otherwise it becomes vague entertainment like movies in general.

EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:

I loved the Film bro.

Im kind of aware of the Jewish influence look at the "famous" names they are all jews.

Mussolini went for them from the start, obviously i support his doctrine. I think it worked as a lot of Mafiosi fled Sicily.

I wonder what its liked now i think they have managed to take a lot of power away. Yeah its a genre i like bro as there are many and as you say doesnt mean i jump straight out with a machine gun.

I have the sequel to The Godfather book, The Sicilian (aptly named) I shall give it a go. Have you read any or avoid them?
They still have a lot of power especially in Southern Italy, unfortunately. But they are gonna have to pay sooner or later.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:

I loved the Film bro.

They still have a lot of power especially in Southern Italy, unfortunately. But they are gonna have to pay sooner or later.

I heard they caught a guy who was on the run for 30 odd years. (Sicily)

Napoles seem to have a lot too I havent read much on that even though I have a soft spot for the area for the football team there.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The American mafia guys were not anywhere near as bad as the ones in Italy. In America, for the most part they were only violent to each other and left alone everyone who is not involved. Their neighborhoods were the safest places, girls could safely walk around late at night. They protected their own people.

Sammy The Bull Gravano has a youtube channel where he tells a lot of stories. Some of them are pretty interesting. And Michael Franzese has a channel too, but his stories aren't as good.

I have seen them pal, and unfortunately guilty of watching them.

They both snitched which isnt right never mind "cosa Nostra" sammy the bull thibks he is still in it.

I have read his book Underbosss by Peter Mass. Obviously makes him sound like the perfect gangster and he had to snitch on John Gotti.

I admit i did loke him but that could be through the media portrayals.

His boy has a book Shadow of my father. Really good.

Egon said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Yes: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41878

Maybe there's more but they tend to be inactive I guess because of the amount of disinformation and waste of time in most avaliable literature, unless done with a specific purpose like you have a risen kundalini and you're getting direct aid from the Gods to separate useful information from dross, otherwise it becomes vague entertainment like movies in general.

Yeah Egon i didnt realise that thread. And there has to be a mix of real old school ancient literature which im fond of and enetertainment. i find some old classics hard to read bro to be honest, I still try absorb them, and give them a go.

" said:

Ol argedco luciftias I need to try short hand youre name pal so i dont need copy and paste it ha ha, now I know the Valuentertainment isnt a book im very inrigued to when thats on i will watch it?

The guy who runs the podcasts Bet-david sounds jewish although hes from Iran unsure if he is or not but he also has a couple of books out.

His docs are good for business etc.

I have them on kindle i will get the names.

Hope you are good my friend.

EnkiUK55 said:

You mean the interview with Sammy and Michael together? I don't know when that's gonna be on. They've been talking about it for months. But should be pretty good.

Thats the one bro I will defo be watching. Some looks staged but between them they have done a good few things in their life or bad even :D :D

Sammy has 19 murders i just dont know why he grassed/snitched john gotti still makes me angry that reading his book doesnt give me a good enough reason to give the boss up. Shouldnt give anyone up :oops: :twisted:

I will watch with interest, michael has a few books out some are business related worth a read in fact no as he has changed to a mad xian preacher adds quotes from the filth book :lol: :lol:

Signed copy, very happy as this book is rare taking 20 years to write, also our David is getting on a bit.

He is a great historian of WW2 and from JOS standpoint a good start for any avid ww2 reader/collector.

Presently reading it.

Brittish history, The History of Britain (3volumes) on Audible

Starts from the Picts tribe who were Germanic Scots.

The Scottish people played a vital role in the largest Empire in history.

Im proud of that.

Anyone recommend any fiction as mine are all true accounts - true crime bla bla.

Maybe fiction on Audible would be good. can listen whilst working.

EnkiUK55 said:

Signed copy, very happy as this book is rare taking 20 years to write, also our David is getting on a bit.

He is a great historian of WW2 and from JOS standpoint a good start for any avid ww2 reader/collector.

Presently reading it.
Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound: Secret of Seed Mantras
-D. Frawley

Siatris Ioholo said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Presently reading it.
Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound: Secret of Seed Mantras
-D. Frawley

Thank you.

The books I own on yoga are only small pamphlets on Kindle.

I own a fe good DVDS on it maybe a reading book would compliment.

EnkiUK55 said:

put these books on your kindle.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

Thank you my good friend.

Now the Kindle I have just now isnt that good for pdfs (doesnt keep the page :lol: )

My old one if i can find the charger will be magick thats where i have a few old sermons stored.

Appreciate time and reply as per my pal.

Any of the Incerto books by Nicholas Nassim Taleb.
Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle.
Tools of Titans and Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss. Please read critically as there is much dross on drugs, psychobabble, etc. typical of crap floating around out there.
Yes, James Clear Atomic Habits.
Good Thinking by Grimes if you can stomach and skip the shoah-pologetics is a great overview of the critical thinking process.
Any of Dave Asprey's books. I disagree with his views on drug use though. One should definitely look into nutritionally supporting the Mitochondria as he recommends because they are the power plants in every cell in the body and ARE the source of the bioelectricity so essential to Magick and spirituality.
Game changers is my favorite Asprey book.
Any of the Incerto books by Nicholas Nassim Taleb.
Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle.
Tools of Titans and Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss. Please read critically as there is much dross on drugs, psychobabble, etc. typical of crap floating around out there.
Yes, James Clear Atomic Habits.
Good Thinking by Grimes if you can stomach and skip the shoah-pologetics is a great overview of the critical thinking process.
Any of Dave Asprey's books. I disagree with his views on drug use though. One should definitely look into nutritionally supporting the Mitochondria as he recommends because they are the power plants in every cell in the body and ARE the source of the bioelectricity so essential to Magick and spirituality.
Game changers is my favorite Asprey book.
"Play" by Stuart Brown. Play and insouciance in Nature.

Books written by a very "special highly regarded natural born " Satanist - Rudyard Kipling. In his books hold important clues left by him for us which hold alot of keys to very important Satanic knowledge that was stolen from us.

Fanboy said:
au79ssaaoouunnyy79au said:
Books written by a very "special highly regarded natural born " Satanist - Rudyard Kipling. In his books hold important clues left by him for us which hold alot of keys to very important Satanic knowledge that was stolen from us.

Also, mowglie just kinda pops up in the jungle with no origin and no history, and gets adopted by the wolves (who are annoying ) but once he starts to come into his own, it's super clear that mowglie is just a lying deceitful little bastard who uses only underhanded methods, and trickery and breaks literally all his promises just to get what he wants.

I'm almost sure mowglie is a jew but I can't be certain until I actually read the book.

Also, Rudy
Kipling

The most jewish name ever

Apologies mate i didnt realise there were replies to the thread i will take a look :cool:

Bibliotheca Alexandrina, a torrent containing 277 GB of history books.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:916A084A2E00087562FDDCF7530ECFA6AE05A94B&dn=Bibliotheca+Alexandrina&tr=https://1337.abcvg.info:443/announce&tr=https://tracker.tamersunion.org:443/announce&tr=https://tr.torland.ga:443/announce&tr=https://tracker.iriseden.fr:443/announce

I recommend qBittorent as client. Make sure that you set the encryption mode to required.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back