Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Native Americans as Satan's people?

Pierce666

Wouldn't you guys consider that native Americans was the purest of Satan's people? I'm just wondering your guys take on this because I seen "Aryan" tho I am German/native American.
Just curious.

Pierce666 said:
Wouldn't you guys consider that native Americans was the purest of Satan's people? I'm just wondering your guys take on this because I seen "Aryan" tho I am German/native American.
Just curious.

Would it change something, if this would be true?

Still no racemixing, still everybody has to do the RTRs everyday, if for example a "pure aryan" would be lazy, his race wouldn´t benefit from it. Every gentile race can reach godhood/ maximum potential, I see no point in asking who is the purest, if some start with +1 or -1 it does not matter in the long run. This only creates potential unnecessary trouble between races / and the forum/clergy.

Pierce666 said:
Just curious.

Why do you have to post this thinly-veiled race-baiting in the White forum? If you look around you will see there are sub forums for other races, too (including one for Asians, in which Native Americans belong). This reminds me of the guy who asked if he can have a relationship with Satan if he's a grown man...in the Teens forum. It's not like there's a main JoS forum for everyone or something.

Pierce666 said:
Just curious.

All the races have been fucked over by the Jews in various ways. No sense trying to create a racial hierarchy from past notions. What matters now is simply spiritual advancement and not much else.

Fuchs said:
Pierce666 said:
Just curious.

Would it change something, if this would be true?

Still no racemixing, still everybody has to do the RTRs everyday, if for example a "pure aryan" would be lazy, his race wouldn´t benefit from it. Every gentile race can reach godhood/ maximum potential, I see no point in asking who is the purest, if some start with +1 or -1 it does not matter in the long run. This only creates potential unnecessary trouble between races / and the forum/clergy.

Exactly!

Aside from what has been stated, "Native" Americans are not even native to that continent, but a consolidated mix of races that was necessary for survival back then, and happened through proper eugenics. A younger race.

Stormblood said:
Aside from what has been stated, "Native" Americans are not even native to that continent, but a consolidated mix of races that was necessary for survival back then, and happened through proper eugenics. A younger race.

so where do they belong Asia?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:

so where do they belong Asia?

I never stated they do not belong there. I just said they are not native but a mix of migrant population. I'd say they do belong to North America, but they're closest to Asians, yes.

While I am here, i would like to ask: what will happen to Native Americans and other ethnic minorities if the world is gonna be split in ethno-states?

Nimrod33 said:
While I am here, i would like to ask: what will happen to Native Americans and other ethnic minorities if the world is gonna be split in ethno-states?

They will be living probably inside other empires like it has happened for thousands of years time now. They will develop there with their own worlds and culture, encompassed and part of a bigger empire. Whether or not it will be "ethnostates" is something that is up to the future to look into.

What's for sure is that as consciousness and understanding grows, race mixing will drop minus 95+% in the future, the rest of the situation only reasonably left there because of human error/nature.

The idea of ethnostates is loosely consistent with the world that is coming. Racial loyalty however will be important, especially as humanity fares into space. It has always been central core value for Satanic Empires. It cannot be otherwise, since that's based on the developmental route of our whole species.

They should probably still exist as citizens in the US or whatever other else will exist at the time. The situation with people living side by side has always existed in history, but the thing is, not race mixing and "minorities" trying to take down everything for their own benefit, is jewish instruction that arrived later. These acts will not be allowed in the future.

Jews exploited this fact and that's why they found themselves in every Ancient Empire. People didn't persecute people randomly in the past nor logic implied one randomly should. As empires or Nations expanded, new people were met. Based on this reality of minorities and judgement or ruling by common sense [in contrast to insanity].

In NS Germany there were many minorities but this is never stated since this would undo all the "paradigm" about the Nazis being some sort of irrational or insane murderous asylum of a Nation, which wasn't the case not now or ever before in any previous Aryan Empire.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back