Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

State of the Occult in the UK

JoeBloggs

After trying to find fellow practitioners in the UK, it's become apparent that like America, it's infected with a lot of dross stemming from Thelema and other things such as Wicca. Even worse are the people who seem to dislike them yet still remain centrists or consider themselves communists.

How did things get to this state? What happened to people with spirit, the people who thought they were rebelling against the establishment?

A symptom of the pussification of Western man. I have to agree there is an obvious disease within uk occult circles regarding practitioners leanings and clinging to a foreign and absurd sense of morality.

These circles generally have a tendency to attract people who are already of weak spirit. I have to wonder too where are those with true adversarial nature...

Being a centrist or a moderate is still better than both being a commie (whether it's labour- or lib-flavoured) or a Tory. Both wings of politics are ad hoc creations of the enemy to distract the population and create social infighting. At least, centrists/moderates recognise that balance is the key.

I believe that the majority of public occult material originated from the Golden Dawn in the early 1900s- published by the jew Israel Regardie. While claiming to have "shared secret knowledge" what he really did was publish ways to empower jewish magic thru the efforts of curious gentiles. He published rituals and lessons that involve vibrating hebrew and channeling energy into jewish angels.

Decades later in the 60s and 70s the new age movement started to gain momentum using watered down versions of the Golden Dawns ideas. Most occult books today are either made-up garbage or just rehashed ideas from the past- all filtered thru a jewish lense.

Tungsten said:
A symptom of the pussification of Western man. I have to agree there is an obvious disease within uk occult circles regarding practitioners leanings and clinging to a foreign and absurd sense of morality.

These circles generally have a tendency to attract people who are already of weak spirit. I have to wonder too where are those with true adversarial nature...

lol at you feds, how is it going?

holy shit u people suck...how do u feel trying failing so bad

siatris666 said:
Tungsten said:

Do you have a baader-meinhoff complex? And tbf, he has a point, although I'd word it more tactfully

siatris666 said:
Tungsten said:

Yeah I also noticed easily this thread was created by a fed. Notice the accounts talking here are very recent with some exceptions.

Interesting...

Look harder.

History of the occult in UK is vast.

And present :D

siatris666 said:
Tungsten said:

Never even noticed.

Note to self, be more aware.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back