Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whites awake

Shadowcat

Rest assured our race rituals have been working. I cannot wait for the stronger one. https://gab.com/Wanderers_Choice/posts/106792036757713371
When we are pushed into a corner our teeth and claws will show and the entire world will remember who's boss. Look out 🐀's!

Shadowcat said:
Rest assured our race rituals have been working. I cannot wait for the stronger one. https://gab.com/Wanderers_Choice/posts/106792036757713371
When we are pushed into a corner our teeth and claws will show and the entire world will remember who's boss. Look out 🐀's!

The insane thing is this video has been banned in the UK, and from most online video platforms, yes, even from Bitchute. Oy vey, hate speech!Ebil, Ebil natzees!Shut it down!

Rational Satanist said:
Shadowcat said:

The insane thing is this video has been banned in the UK, and from most online video platforms, yes, even from Bitchute. Oy vey, hate speech!Ebil, Ebil natzees!Shut it down!

goyim-know.jpg

HypnoticMagician said:
There is no such a thing as white, black or yellow. You are not your body. You are actually your consciousness. Your body is just a tool to actualize your dreams exclusive to you.

Just to note, I only approved this dogshit so all other members can see your hubris.

Besides that, I have nothing more to say, this speaks for itself.

HypnoticMagician said:
There is no such a thing as white, black or yellow. You are not your body. You are actually your consciousness. Your body is just a tool to actualize your dreams exclusive to you.

No one gives a shit here about your borg mentality you probable kike. now piss off

HypnoticMagician said:

Everything is meaningful in our existence, including our bodies. You may be very interested to learn that the composition of a soul expresses and manifests itself into the body. Black people have more of the fire and earth element, for example. Satan created all Gentiles under him and wants us to be allied.

This also manifests within communities as well. You can tell who has a heavy Leo influence, or a heavy air influence, for example. Look at people in combat sports or the military and see the patterns in their faces - this is due to Mars influence.

This follows the occult phrase "As Above, So Below" (mentioned in the recent post on Thoth), which means that the astral realm (where consciousness resides) is directly intertwined with the physical realm. If someone has a digestive disorder due to eating junk food, then this would actually impact the solar chakra.

Very encouraging to see this. It sounds like the speeches I have sometimes imagined giving in my head. It's so beautiful, raw, and pure. The spirit of our ancestors is shining through bright like the sun. It's almost like a nod from our people to say "We hear your call, and we're with you."

Everytime a jew get's compared to a rat on the forum.

external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg

Rats have feelings too guys! Imagine how bad those cute little buggers feel getting compared to something who's value goes like this.

Jews < Virus's < Parasites < Fesces < Excrement < Single Celled Organisms

Rats are animals bro, we gotta stop disrespecting these cute little guys just cause the jews genetic information happens to look similar! It's not the rats fault the jews decided to copy their appearance after all!

#RatLivesMatter

Shadowcat said:

Tfw rats get compared to jews on the forum.

I bet those cute little buggers are so sad they are compared to an existence who's value is less than excrement. I mean, rats are animals too, it's not the rats fault that jewish genetics make jews resemble rats.

Rats are animals too and don't deserve this foul treatment. Honestly, we call Jews parasites sometimes, but god damn, that's an insult to parasites, you know, some parasites can help their hosts fight of virus's and bacterial infections?

Point is, these poor poor rats and poor poor parasites are being compared to an existence who's value is literally negative, so negative that everytime one of them stops existing, it is a net positive for all life in the universe.

#RatLivesMatter

Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:

I bet those cute little buggers are so sad they are compared to an existence who's value is less than excrement. I mean, rats are animals too, it's not the rats fault that jewish genetics make jews resemble rats.

Rats are animals too and don't deserve this foul treatment. Honestly, we call Jews parasites sometimes, but god damn, that's an insult to parasites, you know, some parasites can help their hosts fight of virus's and bacterial infections?

Point is, these poor poor rats and poor poor parasites are being compared to an existence who's value is literally negative, so negative that everytime one of them stops existing, it is a net positive for all life in the universe.

#RatLivesMatter

Do not compare jews to rats, rats deserve better treatment than this.
#RatLivesMatter

FuckYu_666 said:
Artisan said:
Shadowcat said:

#RatLivesMatter

Do not compare jews to rats, rats deserve better treatment than this.
#RatLivesMatter

:lol:

After the jews, it's gonna be a matter of time before we also eradicate all rats.

I have been using SS Storm Troopers get in here ! For new People to access the 40 day program.Today all day I still cannot get in.It has to do with other.Thanks for reading !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back