Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm feeling defeated ,don't know what to do

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
thebigcheesesixmillion said:
I found a girl about my age, 3 years older. And she's from a really powerful and well connected family. She has great beauty but she reminds me in the subtlest way of a reptilian that appeared to me before. I chock it up to one simple tiny bad trait. Only a few millimeters too big not noticeable enough to a normal person. Anyways she says all the right things to me. Makes me promises, tells me of my beauty and says she wants to take care of me, give me a life of dreams etc. And I'm going through a tough situation in my life, with myself my future and the enemy are relentless. And today she goes too far with her fantasies she tells me. and I end up asking what kind of soul her family has, and she tells me the 10 blessings sefirot. And I ask her if she knows my feelings on the matter, and she tells me yes but that she wanted to spare my feelings, she tells me I am trash and I am powerless to fight her and I must serve her and all these things. Attacking my insecurities and such. She tells me basically I need to give up and sell myself if I want to survive.

I never would have thought that there were such awakened jews in the world with so much material power who thought this way and worked these games. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and I thought I had a stroke of amazing luck, that I wouldn't be sleeping in the dirt. And I had also found a lover who was beautiful and compatible with me.

I was a hair away from flying out and accepting her offer, why wouldn't she just lie to me and trap me? Why would she expose her intentions and plans to literally destroy me. I feel like my will is broken and I feel a bit numb.

I have nobody in my life who would listen to this and I don't think I really know what I should do. I'm being taken care of by a youth association so I have food and a good place to stay for a while.

My greatest paranoia literally came true, I read apollos rule of only seeing the best in everybody, I laughed and said "that'll get me fucking killed". Now all the slight bad genes I see in the 2 friends I have. I don't know if I even have 1 friend. Does anyone have wisdom for me? I don't expect anyone to reply, I know my posts get flamed pretty hard, but I need some perspective. Thanks.
If they are toxic people towards you then abandon them, if that reptile (tell me if it isn't) really made you sick then throw a curse on them, in case he is jew use the 3 in 1 FRTR on him, it will literally explode .
From what I know there are magical processes to find a partner or friend, you can take them into consideration.

I found a girl about my age, 3 years older. And she's from a really powerful and well connected family. She has great beauty but she reminds me in the subtlest way of a reptilian that appeared to me before. I chock it up to one simple tiny bad trait. Only a few millimeters too big not noticeable enough to a normal person. Anyways she says all the right things to me. Makes me promises, tells me of my beauty and says she wants to take care of me, give me a life of dreams etc. And I'm going through a tough situation in my life, with myself my future and the enemy are relentless. And today she goes too far with her fantasies she tells me. and I end up asking what kind of soul her family has, and she tells me the 10 blessings sefirot. And I ask her if she knows my feelings on the matter, and she tells me yes but that she wanted to spare my feelings, she tells me I am trash and I am powerless to fight her and I must serve her and all these things. Attacking my insecurities and such. She tells me basically I need to give up and sell myself if I want to survive.

I never would have thought that there were such awakened jews in the world with so much material power who thought this way and worked these games. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and I thought I had a stroke of amazing luck, that I wouldn't be sleeping in the dirt. And I had also found a lover who was beautiful and compatible with me.

I was a hair away from flying out and accepting her offer, why wouldn't she just lie to me and trap me? Why would she expose her intentions and plans to literally destroy me. I feel like my will is broken and I feel a bit numb.

I have nobody in my life who would listen to this and I don't think I really know what I should do. I'm being taken care of by a youth association so I have food and a good place to stay for a while.

My greatest paranoia literally came true, I read apollos rule of only seeing the best in everybody, I laughed and said "that'll get me fucking killed". Now all the slight bad genes I see in the 2 friends I have. I don't know if I even have 1 friend. Does anyone have wisdom for me? I don't expect anyone to reply, I know my posts get flamed pretty hard, but I need some perspective. Thanks.
This is typical jewish behaviour and goes to show how jews are in their nature.

It's okay forget about it. I've had a kike ex-friend who I didn't know was a kike. He would sometimes compliment me tell me how I am awesome, how I am special to him and other time he would belittle me, abuse me and sometimes even beat me!

The jews are a most vile enemy. As long as you didn't have sex with her it's okay and you'll overcome it.

I remember when that kike betrayed me and ratted out all my secrets to my mom I felt heartbroken, numb and almost like I was vulnerable then got destroyed. You know the feeling if you remove all skin from your dick then put it in acid. I thought he was my best friend. But they are the best decievers, liars and manipulators.

I understand your situation. Really I do. But now you'll have to work to overcome her and free yourself of jewish energies.

Do the F-RTR daily and do this working for 40 days:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=238947#p238947

Hail Satan!!

Jews can't really "see us" but they can make a highly educated guess. They're on the decline now for a while and will automatically say anything to demoralize anybody outside their kind. Especially if you look rebellious; they just assume we're all Satanists to be safe and to push fear when talking about "evil Satanists". They're like ultra-NPCs, it just kind of happens automatically. I've been approached and harassed by random jews for years and came to find out it's just a guessing game for them 99% of the time. You can put them down by acting like they are just fucked up and crazy for saying the stuff they do and blocking them from your life, because if they're saying this kind of thing to you they are saying it to everybody who seems like they MIGHT have a clue, and who MIGHT be without Satan's protection. The Jews are scared of everybody because anyone could have this power inside of them and they wouldn't know until it's too late for them.

FuckYu_666 said:

If they are toxic people towards you then abandon them, if that reptile (tell me if it isn't) really made you sick then throw a curse on them, in case he is jew use the 3 in 1 FRTR on him, it will literally explode .
From what I know there are magical processes to find a partner or friend, you can take them into consideration.

The sefirot come from the jewish cabalistic tree of life

Osiris Silvio said:
FuckYu_666 said:

The FRTR will do its job.

FuckYu_666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
FuckYu_666 said:

The FRTR will do its job.
Will certainly do 😂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back