Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Honorary Aryans"

Jrvan

Recently Jack mentioned this to me. He said that the Fuhrer called Japanese individuals as Honorary Aryans, or Ehrenarier. I remembered this as well from Dennis Wise's film, "The Greatest Story Never Told" which I consider to be hogwash. I don't understand why the Fuhrer would do such a thing. I looked into it, and it's true that there's literature about nonwhites receiving Honorary Aryan status and being called Honorary Whites. That makes no sense though because it goes against what the Germans were trying to achieve in the first place. And why would a single jew ever be considered an honorary White? That makes absolutely no sense.

Can I get some clarification on this from someone more knowledgeable? This sounds like enemy bullshit to me. They also said that Hitler called Far Easterners "half-monkeys." I mean, come on. Isn't this all just hearsay? How can a nonwhite be considered part of the White race even in an "honorary" fashion? Please enlighten me because this makes no sense.

Aryan was a title for spiritual divinity, not only for race. It's a Sanskrit word. Aryan people's were all people who were of ascended lineage and is a term that refers also to spiritual individuals and distinct spiritual royalty, and then also it has a meaning for race. This is to describe spiritually advanced people too. He didn't call them "whites".

Because Aryan Masters were White and passed down spiritual knowledge to many people, the title over the centuries came to also be adopted for Whites at large, although, the title mostly refers to spiritual potential and capacity, and holy lineage.

The whole "Aryan" race theory is a very confused one. The term is primarily a spiritual term. However, Hitler described Germans also as Aryans and others, because they too were of advanced civilizations and lineage. Hindus in the East also perceive themselves as Aryans because they have been following the Ancient Aryan tradition.

Hitler's desire to make Whites Aryan, [or "aryanize" them] was a stride towards again providing superior culture, spirituality, and also combine this with eugenics as it was done in the Ancient Past. Aryan is a title one earns after feats of strength, civilization building etc.

It was true that this happened. I have an elaborate reply on the subject, but you might need to search for it.

jrvan said:
Recently Jack mentioned this to me. He said that the Fuhrer called Japanese individuals as Honorary Aryans, or Ehrenarier. I remembered this as well from Dennis Wise's film, "The Greatest Story Never Told" which I consider to be hogwash. I don't understand why the Fuhrer would do such a thing. I looked into it, and it's true that there's literature about nonwhites receiving Honorary Aryan status and being called Honorary Whites. That makes no sense though because it goes against what the Germans were trying to achieve in the first place. And why would a single jew ever be considered an honorary White? That makes absolutely no sense.

Can I get some clarification on this from someone more knowledgeable? This sounds like enemy bullshit to me. They also said that Hitler called Far Easterners "half-monkeys." I mean, come on. Isn't this all just hearsay? How can a nonwhite be considered part of the White race even in an "honorary" fashion? Please enlighten me because this makes no sense.

There were white Aryan japanese at a time. They were the Original Samurai people. They were called the "Ainu" people. They were all forced into extinction by the catholic church and the Western world. The people of that time worshipped the same Gods ands Ancestors of the Vedic traditions. Theyre culture and beliefs and way of life is almost Identical of that of the Hindus in India. They were wiped out by the western world, exterminated from History and forgotten about. And never spoken of. There is Ancient proof through Hieroglyphs, antiquities and Art. That show the Ainu dressed in traditional Garb having European/Aryan features. Alot of the information you find of them these days is a distortion of this cultures existence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aryan was a title for spiritual divinity, not only for race. It's a Sanskrit word. Aryan people's were all people who were of ascended lineage and is a term that refers also to spiritual individuals and distinct spiritual royalty, and then also it has a meaning for race. This is to describe spiritually advanced people too. He didn't call them "whites".

Because Aryan Masters were White and passed down spiritual knowledge to many people, the title over the centuries came to also be adopted for Whites at large, although, the title mostly refers to spiritual potential and capacity, and holy lineage.

The whole "Aryan" race theory is a very confused one. The term is primarily a spiritual term. However, Hitler described Germans also as Aryans and others, because they too were of advanced civilizations and lineage. Hindus in the East also perceive themselves as Aryans because they have been following the Ancient Aryan tradition.

Hitler's desire to make Whites Aryan, [or "aryanize" them] was a stride towards again providing superior culture, spirituality, and also combine this with eugenics as it was done in the Ancient Past. Aryan is a title one earns after feats of strength, civilization building etc.

It was true that this happened. I have an elaborate reply on the subject, but you might need to search for it.

Thank you, High Priest. I'm grateful that you replied. This was confusing me way too much. It's true then that enemy propaganda has falsely conflated the Honorary Aryan title with Honorary White. That would have made no sense with the concept of ORION.

I really am grateful for this clarification.

I still don't buy Jack's assertion that North Indians and Iranians are "White." I looked into his claim, and I found a lot of different answers. Nobody really agrees on it. Some mentioned their skull shape being the same as White Europeans. I don't know what to believe about it, but for now I don't consider them exclusively White. Especially not Nordic or Germanic. The whitest looking North Indians apparently wear makeup too? There was so much disagreement on the subject. They seem like they might be mixed. I don't know. There's also a huge 30+ billion dollar industry of skin whitening products in Asia, and I think a lot of Indians are into it too from the sounds of it. It would be nice if they would just love their own bodies and race without feeling the absolute need to be White.

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you, High Priest. I'm grateful that you replied. This was confusing me way too much. It's true then that enemy propaganda has falsely conflated the Honorary Aryan title with Honorary White. That would have made no sense with the concept of ORION.

I still don't buy Jack's assertion that North Indians and Iranians are "White." I looked into his claim, and I found a lot of different answers. Nobody really agrees on it. Some mentioned their skull shape being the same as White Europeans. I don't know what to believe about it, but for now I don't consider them exclusively White. Especially not Nordic or Germanic. The whitest looking North Indians apparently wear makeup too? There was so much disagreement on the subject. They seem like they might be mixed. I don't know. There's also a huge 30+ billion dollar industry of skin whitening products in Asia, and I think a lot of Indians are into it too from the sounds of it. It would be nice if they would just love their own bodies and race without feeling the absolute need to be White.

Actually phenotype is not mostly genotype. Some White-Asian mixed people looks totally White or Asian. But that don't erase their real ancestry. Also human genes are %7 in DNA, rest of primate. And one's phenotype gets its shape with only %3. So one can be for example %4 Asian but %3 White is shaped his phenotype.

Because of that reason if one is want to know what's his true ancestry, he should get DNA tests to access more accurate results. But that's not the solution though, since the DNA sector is in Jewish hands. Every company founder and/or CEO is Jew. But anyway, I think knowing person's race is more important than knowing a nation's race, and that can be get known with spirituality.

HypnoticMagician said:
There is no aryan/honorary aryan/inferior race, well, at least, apart from animals. There is even no such thing as racial superiority. The average IQ of Asians are ironically higher than whites. Even the person with highest IQ at the moment is an Asian. When it comes to Germans, most of them are mediocre in intelligence just like ashkenazi jews. By the way, when you talk about "handsomeness", I perceive it as insult. Beauty matters more to me. It is always women who look better than male. Of course, there are exceptions like Prophet Joseph. There are beautiful, graceful males too :) Most of those "aryan" people with blue eyes and yellow hair are plain ugly be it woman or man. Even their women look like man. Of course, there are beautiful whites as well even though most of these are Slav rather than german. Beauty is in the shape of face, not color. LOL
I have an interesting theory about these aryan lovers. They may be visually impaired. That's why they are so into whiteness or blondeness. If I was asked to define the real aryan, my definition would be beautiful and intelligence people regardless of their hair or skin color.

It is always appreciated when our enemies make themselves known so blatantly. You can have your fun with your degenerative, abrahamic beliefs elsewhere from now on.

HypnoticMagician said:
jrvan said:

There is no aryan/honorary aryan/inferior race, well, at least, apart from animals. There is even no such thing as racial superiority. The average IQ of Asians are ironically higher than whites. Even the person with highest IQ at the moment is an Asian. When it comes to Germans, most of them are mediocre in intelligence just like ashkenazi jews. By the way, when you talk about "handsomeness", I perceive it as insult. Beauty matters more to me. It is always women who look better than male. Of course, there are exceptions like Prophet Joseph. There are beautiful, graceful males too :) Most of those "aryan" people with blue eyes and yellow hair are plain ugly be it woman or man. Even their women look like man. Of course, there are beautiful whites as well even though most of these are Slav rather than german. Beauty is in the shape of face, not color. LOL
I have an interesting theory about these aryan lovers. They may be visually impaired. That's why they are so into whiteness or blondeness. If I was asked to define the real aryan, my definition would be beautiful and intelligence people regardless of their hair or skin color.

I don't really care anymore. I'll call myself and other pure Whites as Nordics until I learn of a more suitable word for our race. Even if many aren't technically "Nordic." It's all I've got besides Aryan, White, or European. So Nordic it is for now.

I don't really know what you're talking about or where you are going with this though. I'll respond nonetheless. Hetero women are going to likely have the opposite perspective regarding that. They obviously are attracted to men, and from their point of view maybe men seem more beautiful. I'm also sure that well-bred noblemen of older times were much more beautiful, elegant, expressive, and alive than many men today. Men are engineered from birth onward to be boring, unexpressive, and dull in this era (although this is finally starting to change). Even before the 20th century men still had better dress standards than today. Then it devolved to basic suits and ties. Then t-shirts and denim came along, and it's just tragic the way men look nowadays. Most don't exercise proper hair care, skin care, and they just neglect their overall health in a number of ways. It's no wonder they don't look as beautiful as women because women actually take care of themselves. Men just let themselves go. They don't try because they don't have to. There's no social expectation to look better.

If blonde people are ugly then explain why so many are attracted to and enchanted by them. Explain why so many women everywhere dye their hair blonde to try to attract more suitors. Their beauty is otherworldly, and endless people seem to want to have sex with them. If you have a different aesthetic then that's fine, but you don't have to hate on others for their appearance. Do you have competition anxiety or something?

Also if being into Whiteness is bad then why don't you make the same argument for Black people who prefer members of their own race who are also Black? Why are you singling out Whites? May as well target all race loyalists. Be consistent and just straight up bash anyone who doesn't like race mixing. At least then your logic will make sense. Just start a campaign of engineering disgust towards anyone who likes breeding with their own race of people. You won't make it far though.

Oh and Germans gave us Volkswagen, and are the reason why we aren't already microchipped. That makes them pretty smart.

jrvan said:
HypnoticMagician said:
jrvan said:

I don't really care anymore. I'll call myself and other pure Whites as Nordics until I learn of a more suitable word for our race. Even if many aren't technically "Nordic." It's all I've got besides Aryan, White, or European. So Nordic it is for now.

I don't really know what you're talking about or where you are going with this though. I'll respond nonetheless. Hetero women are going to likely have the opposite perspective regarding that. They obviously are attracted to men, and from their point of view maybe men seem more beautiful. I'm also sure that well-bred noblemen of older times were much more beautiful, elegant, expressive, and alive than many men today. Men are engineered from birth onward to be boring, unexpressive, and dull in this era (although this is finally starting to change). Even before the 20th century men still had better dress standards than today. Then it devolved to basic suits and ties. Then t-shirts and denim came along, and it's just tragic the way men look nowadays. Most don't exercise proper hair care, skin care, and they just neglect their overall health in a number of ways. It's no wonder they don't look as beautiful as women because women actually take care of themselves. Men just let themselves go. They don't try because they don't have to. There's no social expectation to look better.

If blonde people are ugly then explain why so many are attracted to and enchanted by them. Explain why so many women everywhere dye their hair blonde to try to attract more suitors. Their beauty is otherworldly, and endless people seem to want to have sex with them. If you have a different aesthetic then that's fine, but you don't have to hate on others for their appearance. Do you have competition anxiety or something?

Also if being into Whiteness is bad then why don't you make the same argument for Black people who prefer members of their own race who are also Black? Why are you singling out Whites? May as well target all race loyalists. Be consistent and just straight up bash anyone who doesn't like race mixing. At least then your logic will make sense. Just start a campaign of engineering disgust towards anyone who likes breeding with their own race of people. You won't make it far though.

Oh and Germans gave us Volkswagen, and are the reason why we aren't already microchipped. That makes them pretty smart.

I believe Nordics technically explicitly refer to people from scandanavia, although it is used in general now also for people with blonde hair and blue eyes. There are many subraces of white, nordic, germanic, mediterranian, alpine, dinaric, armenian, persian, and slavic ect. Don't bite this trolls bs. This is the second one i have seen today. "muh borg. we are all equal goy. oy vey. annadu shoah!"

It is also not just men that have let themselves go. Due to communistic ideologies, toxins and sugar being stuffed in food and water, and many people not having access to quality food and water due to poverty on top of barely even being able to have a life anymore besides work work work (leaving little time to cook or personal care), just about 90 to 95 percent of the worlds population is basically boring, shittily dressed and just either average or ugly and with bad hygiene and bad habits like smoking drinking and dipping. Europe is much better in regards to dress and self care as people there actually have better balance between work and home life, have better quality food, and they actually put effort into their appearance. Many men there in particular are very attractive compared to Americans as are the women. there is also much less obesity and this again goes back to lifestyle issues along with food and water quality and mentalities.

And how could i forget. No one practices racial hygene or eugenics anymore which contributes to more disease and more genetic defects and asymmetrical ugliness in the face and body.

Its also women that have this problem. Did you know also that it was a jew who started the body positive movement? It honestly really pisses me off when i see plus sizes in lingerie or things that are meant to be sexy. fat is not sexy its disgusting unhealthy and repulsive and it by all natural and biological health and beauty standards should not be promoted as beautiful. The promotion of anorexia and unnatural procedures is also quite unhealthy. but if the natural ways to heal the body and promote health and beauty were the standard along with everything else people on average would be much healthier and more beautiful which would alleviate many problems in daily life like self esteem, relationship issues, health problems, and money having to be spent on illness from disease as a result of being unhealthy.

People are brainwashed not to give a shit and are purposefully forced into situations to where they barely have the energy and time to. As a result a lot more as well suffers besides health and beauty, including society as a whole and the human soul thanks to the enemy.

It is not just humans that are plain janes anymore because of not giving a shit and production production. but planned obsolescence along with concern for profit does not see it cost effective to create beautiful things that last anymore or that will be strong and durable. This ranges from furniture to electronics to the way houses and other things are built. the elegance and grace in everything has been wiped out and replaced with boring plainness and ugliness in a lot of things.

Humans on a whole have degenerated spiritually and mentally and emotionally as well which makes for one of the ugliest things of all. From this a lot of horrible atrocities have come.

Which is why i cannot wait until the enemy is utterly crushed. When the are gone we will see a world with beautiful people who are spiritually and physically evolved, in a beautiful world coming out of the ash of what we have burned away.

Its also women.

jrvan said:

I know, right? All these trolls come on white forums to attack their imaginary strawman of "white supremacy" and tell whites that they will have to mix themselves to extinction while they never say a word when a black panther leader says that the black people will "kill everything white in sight". Or when the jews say in their Talmud that goyim are animals. No, they just single out whites, who are have statistically much less racial consciousness and racial solidarity than other races. So stunning and brave!

Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
HypnoticMagician said:

I believe Nordics technically explicitly refer to people from scandanavia, although it is used in general now also for people with blonde hair and blue eyes. There are many subraces of white, nordic, germanic, mediterranian, alpine, dinaric, armenian, persian, and slavic ect. Don't bite this trolls bs. This is the second one i have seen today. "muh borg. we are all equal goy. oy vey. annadu shoah!"

It is also not just men that have let themselves go. Due to communistic ideologies, toxins and sugar being stuffed in food and water, and many people not having access to quality food and water due to poverty on top of barely even being able to have a life anymore besides work work work (leaving little time to cook or personal care), just about 90 to 95 percent of the worlds population is basically boring, shittily dressed and just either average or ugly and with bad hygiene and bad habits like smoking drinking and dipping. Europe is much better in regards to dress and self care as people there actually have better balance between work and home life, have better quality food, and they actually put effort into their appearance. Many men there in particular are very attractive compared to Americans as are the women. there is also much less obesity and this again goes back to lifestyle issues along with food and water quality and mentalities.

And how could i forget. No one practices racial hygene or eugenics anymore which contributes to more disease and more genetic defects and asymmetrical ugliness in the face and body.

Its also women that have this problem. Did you know also that it was a jew who started the body positive movement? It honestly really pisses me off when i see plus sizes in lingerie or things that are meant to be sexy. fat is not sexy its disgusting unhealthy and repulsive and it by all natural and biological health and beauty standards should not be promoted as beautiful. The promotion of anorexia and unnatural procedures is also quite unhealthy. but if the natural ways to heal the body and promote health and beauty were the standard along with everything else people on average would be much healthier and more beautiful which would alleviate many problems in daily life like self esteem, relationship issues, health problems, and money having to be spent on illness from disease as a result of being unhealthy.

People are brainwashed not to give a shit and are purposefully forced into situations to where they barely have the energy and time to. As a result a lot more as well suffers besides health and beauty, including society as a whole and the human soul thanks to the enemy.

It is not just humans that are plain janes anymore because of not giving a shit and production production. but planned obsolescence along with concern for profit does not see it cost effective to create beautiful things that last anymore or that will be strong and durable. This ranges from furniture to electronics to the way houses and other things are built. the elegance and grace in everything has been wiped out and replaced with boring plainness and ugliness in a lot of things.

Humans on a whole have degenerated spiritually and mentally and emotionally as well which makes for one of the ugliest things of all. From this a lot of horrible atrocities have come.

Which is why i cannot wait until the enemy is utterly crushed. When the are gone we will see a world with beautiful people who are spiritually and physically evolved, in a beautiful world coming out of the ash of what we have burned away.

Its also women.

I hope the Gods eventually reteach humanity the (proper) proper nouns for the different races. I think I'm just weary of having to refer to my race and other races by a color or a continent name. Blacks or Africans, Yellows or Asians, Whites or Europeans. I felt a little bummed when I learned on this thread that Aryan wasn't a specific race name, and applied to all spiritually righteous humans essentially (it's still wonderful knowledge though). Calling myself Irish, Scottish, German, Danish, Italian, Icelandic, etc, etc... just isn't enough for me. I want a wider race identity that isn't summed up by a simple color observation like "White." Like everyone I'm just going to have to wait patiently for such things.

I knew he was a troll, but I took advantage of him and the opportunity he offered in order to impart knowledge that I thought might be helpful to others, and especially those who struggle with the "men aren't beautiful" feelings that are damaging to one's self image and worth. I want more men in the world to have that realization that they don't have to be trapped in the carbon copy box of conceptual ideas of what a man is and what he is supposed to look like. Men used to wear high heels hardly more than a few centuries ago, and makeup too. In Greece and Rome the males wore clothing that is closer to what modern women sometimes wear, and they seemed to show more skin than the women from the looks of it too. There's this psychic barrier for so many men today that stops them from exploring outside the safe category of what a "man" is supposed to look like.

You presented a much more comprehensive analysis of the situation which spans the whole world, and it's really well done. I'm impressed. My own observations I think were more geared towards the micro part of it and general psychological mechanics of it which I believe exist in most men today to some degree and which partially contribute to the wider picture as explained by you. You're absolutely right that it's a humanity issue in scale that affects more than just men, and includes areas such as diet, time restraints, lack of racial awareness and selective breeding, etc. I wonder if I am wrong to presume that, given the psychological barriers and hangups of men, they would still not be inclined to the high levels of self care as the women are IF these outside problems which you listed were resolved, and like you said the spiritual essence of the jew which inhabits society was hanged. I don't know for how long the current male aesthetic which I rebel against (and consider to be dead and ugly) would persist.

On a more positive note, I'm thankful for you bringing that information about Europeans to my attention. I've never traveled there, and this is very encouraging news to me. Unlike you, I'm limited to an American central perspective which is why I typically try to avoid speaking on international things because of my (mostly) ignorance. All I usually have is a mostly vague general idea of what is going on elsewhere so I try to be respectful by not commenting, and instead sharing what I know from life in America.

Rational Satanist said:
I know, right? All these trolls come on white forums to attack their imaginary strawman of "white supremacy" and tell whites that they will have to mix themselves to extinction while they never say a word when a black panther leader says that the black people will "kill everything white in sight". Or when the jews say in their Talmud that goyim are animals. No, they just single out whites, who are have statistically much less racial consciousness and racial solidarity than other races. So stunning and brave!
More and more people are seeing through their lies and the cognitive dissonance of it all. I'm excited for when the jews can no longer hide behind the useful idiots as they themselves call them. Let's keep doing good work.

jrvan said:
HypnoticMagician said:
jrvan said:

Im with Jrvan Nordic is the top of the tree, plenty of evidence to proove this.

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I believe Himmler tried to find origins of the Nordic/Aryan race in the East by measuring skulls and checking eye color of those that lived in those areas of the world. Difficult to tell on the success of the findings because it seems to be unsuccessful as far as what their intended goal was from the start of the expedition. Mostly mixed findings and some doubt from what I have seen and heard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back