Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video From The Underground

Captain666

I'm going to drop this here because I think it was one of the more interesting videos and interviews done by Clif High. He's been at the forefront of the takeover and what's been happening with the Vaccine rollout, what the vaccine actually does etc. At times, he was using the same data we have to the point where I was pretty sure he knew of us or was one of us....at least for a moment. The only issue was using the words Luciferian to explain who the bad guys were, but if you exchange it with Jews it is very eye opening.

I first came across him because of his predictions in which he had software that spidered the internet and this gave astonishing data sets with high accuracy. My favorite was his prediction of Bitcoin hitting $64,000 and then dropping and this was made in 2018 and happened this year. At the time no one expected anything like that for an "all time high" as it was crashing from $20k to 3K.

That being said, certain key words are used...infiltration, cabal, alien races, planets and astrology, Holodomor etc. You'll see what I mean if you watch it. It does lay out the battle plan which is about the exposure of true data (and much more). He even says we are being led by something that is regarded as "Absolute Truth" and I found that to be almost goosebump hair raising on the back of my neck.

The predictions, if it follows how well it has eerily come about in the past, is truly telling us to be prepared for the next few months and then even into the next few years. He clearly states this is a war AND that we Do WIN. Accordingly, the software can predict several months out now and only that far because of censorship on the web. Before it could go years out like in the case of Bitcoin previously mentioned.

https://usawatchdog.com/biden-desperate-as-vax-narrative-falls-apart-clif-high/

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
Captain666 said:
I'm going to drop this here because I think it was one of the more interesting videos and interviews done by Clif High. He's been at the forefront of the takeover and what's been happening with the Vaccine rollout, what the vaccine actually does etc. At times, he was using the same data we have to the point where I was pretty sure he knew of us or was one of us....at least for a moment. The only issue was using the words Luciferian to explain who the bad guys were, but if you exchange it with Jews it is very eye opening.

I first came across him because of his predictions in which he had software that spidered the internet and this gave astonishing data sets with high accuracy. My favorite was his prediction of Bitcoin hitting $64,000 and then dropping and this was made in 2018 and happened this year. At the time no one expected anything like that for an "all time high" as it was crashing from $20k to 3K.

That being said, certain key words are used...infiltration, cabal, alien races, planets and astrology, Holodomor etc. You'll see what I mean if you watch it. It does lay out the battle plan which is about the exposure of true data (and much more). He even says we are being led by something that is regarded as "Absolute Truth" and I found that to be almost goosebump hair raising on the back of my neck.

The predictions, if it follows how well it has eerily come about in the past, is truly telling us to be prepared for the next few months and then even into the next few years. He clearly states this is a war AND that we Do WIN. Accordingly, the software can predict several months out now and only that far because of censorship on the web. Before it could go years out like in the case of Bitcoin previously mentioned.

https://usawatchdog.com/biden-desperate-as-vax-narrative-falls-apart-clif-high/
How to recognize and identify a jew part 1

Clarify please.

If you are referring to his features, I can assure you he is not a Jew. He’s actually Scottish racial (white) heritage.

Google it, how to recognize and identify a jew by John doe goy

I have but it’s not definitive. Even goy says some features can also be found in people from other races. Clif is not a Jew. He’s of Celtic blood, Scottish….probably some other UK in there like British. Anyway, his data is very spot on. You can dismiss it because of what you have said but that doesn’t mean he’s not accurate in his predictions and model, nor that what I was originally stating about what he said in this video, which lines up almost perfectly with what we are talking about with the ongoing war, infiltration, zodiac signs and other code words etc isn’t presented well.

Captain666 said:
Google it, how to recognize and identify a jew by John doe goy

I have but it’s not definitive. Even goy says some features can also be found in people from other races. Clif is not a Jew. He’s of Celtic blood, Scottish….probably some other UK in there like British. Anyway, his data is very spot on. You can dismiss it because of what you have said but that doesn’t mean he’s not accurate in his predictions and model, nor that what I was originally stating about what he said in this video, which lines up almost perfectly with what we are talking about with the ongoing war, infiltration, zodiac signs and other code words etc isn’t presented well.
Yes "if you substitute the word lucifer for jew in every sentence he says."

You're right, you figured it out, this guy is the truth, a real underground type, I'm gonna go do donate some shekel right now. In fact I think I'm gonna tear down my laurance fishburn posters and make some space for cliff "not a jew" high

Eh, whatever. I wasn't saying the guy is perfect...just that he was on the right track and he's made some very good predictions using his software with 85% accuracy. And it is unfortunate that he can't just come out and say Lucifer, but he may not be as advanced as some of us are and studies what we have. I just thought the similarities were pretty spot on.

We have our difference of opinion here and I am good with that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Interesting page, I haven't seen the video, but have bookmarked it.

I’m keeping up with him. I don’t agree with everything he says but his software has been amazing at predicting future events. It’s just that when he says “globalists” it’s very clear to me, at least, that he hasn’t pinpointed that we are talking Zionist Jews. And unfortunately he uses the word Nazi to indicate Globalists as well.

Captain666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I’m keeping up with him. I don’t agree with everything he says but his software has been amazing at predicting future events. It’s just that when he says “globalists” it’s very clear to me, at least, that he hasn’t pinpointed that we are talking Zionist Jews. And unfortunately he uses the word Nazi to indicate Globalists as well.

Well he looks as jewish as Stephen Spielberg. I have no doubt he may have some good info, and his technology may be relevant; but this guy is definitely a jew. The article said the Vaccine will never be FDA approved, and I believe they just approved the Pfizer, or whatever. So the only prediction I see is actually false. Not sure I would bother too much with this guy...

$ignificant$un said:
Captain666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Well he looks as jewish as Stephen Spielberg. I have no doubt he may have some good info, and his technology may be relevant; but this guy is definitely a jew. The article said the Vaccine will never be FDA approved, and I believe they just approved the Pfizer, or whatever. So the only prediction I see is actually false. Not sure I would bother too much with this guy...

Well not to get tit for tat here, but he specifically said last night that he wasn't Jewish and is of Scottish and British stock. On the same interview he said he spent time in Germany exploring various occult orders and has a pretty nice occult library.

Also as seen in several articles in his latest video the vaccine approval was not the same as the one out now. What they are calling approval was basically a payoff as there weren't any additional tests, public hearings etc.

Look, I'm not saying the guy is perfect. He's flipping Nazi's to what should be Communists, but he's been spot on for years, probably an 85% accuracy record with his predictive software.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue this anymore because we are all of Satan.

Best to all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back