Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR's effects: Germans are linking the pandemic with Jewish influence

Elas Qilar

Protesters in Germany are getting really pissed off by lockdowns and are managing to know the (((perpetrators))) behind them: https://www.rt.com/news/531495-germany-anti-semitism-study/amp/?__twitter_impression=true.

This is surprising to witness, since Germany has so much suppression regarding the third Reich.

Continue the good work, comrades.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

It's going really well. Now that they are going to try to enforce jewish climate change after this jewish overblowing of the pandemic, it's going to get even better for Gentiles and worse for jews.

Also, did everyone here know that Pfizer exclusively takes data from Israel to report on the "safety" of the vaccine? All this thing is an oy vey business from top to bottom.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's going really well. Now that they are going to try to enforce jewish climate change after this jewish overblowing of the pandemic, it's going to get even better for Gentiles and worse for jews.

Also, did everyone here know that Pfizer exclusively takes data from Israel to report on the "safety" of the vaccine? All this thing is an oy vey business from top to bottom.

That Vaccine probably killed my grandmother aswel.
THE JEW WILL PAY!!!!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

THE JEW WILL PAY!!!!

Israel was falsely reporting that the "Vaccine was definitely working", and so on. While it didn't provide the whole protection they claimed.

At the same rate, people have died from Co-vid, which was a bio-weapon with involved jews like Fauci.

Then, we have the cover ups of the deaths by the vaccine, overblowing the deaths of co-vid, mass fear.

It's all jewish shoah business, eventually, it will end alongside the enemy. Sorry for your loss.

YES epic effects indeed. I say to intensify this on our next ritual round we do race awakening again. Meanwhile in murica https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/research/new-census-data-shows-the-nation-is-diversifying-even-faster-than-predicted/%3famp

It's about time the Germans found their confidence again. This is great.

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you happen to have any link supporting this? I have been trying to slowly show a friend of mine that jews are behind all of this mess. I've been trying to take advantage of him being against the system and of his awareness of the NWO to show him some truth here and there. Hope to one day tell him the whole truth. Not sure he's ready for all of it yet.

If you had an "official" link so I could share with him would be great.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

THE JEW WILL PAY!!!!

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Their time will come to pay for everything!

Fasci is Jewish? I thought he was Italian/ Sicilian desent. Can you clear this up for me?

I think time comes when we will have to strike harder and harder while considering that enemy may try to give most efforts to survive.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

THE JEW WILL PAY!!!!

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Their time will come to pay for everything!

The good thing is it made my whole family scared to take the vaccine and its okay im confident the Gods take care of her soul and she will be reincarnated.

Crystal said:
Fasci is Jewish? I thought he was Italian/ Sicilian desent. Can you clear this up for me?

The jews can infect any race with their blood and cohen gene. I don't know if Fauci is jewish (he certainly looks jewish IMO), but most people suspect he's jesuit at least which means he works for them. He's knowingly part of the (((tribe))) in any case regardless of blood relation. He works with Bill Gates after all (who isn't even a doctor).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Well I'm sure our people who are involved in same business areas, are working against them massively due to the blatant reveal of this stuff.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580820301072

3.2. How ACE2 variants can impact the susceptibility of different population to SARS-CoV-2 infection?
The K26R variant which decreases the ACE2-virus binding was found to be most frequent in the Ashkenazi Jewish population (1.2%). On the contrary, the Asian population had the lowest allele frequency for the single nucleotide variant (SNV) coding for K26R. In addition, the frequency of I468V which enhance ACE2 interaction with SARS-CoV-2 was observed in more than 1% of the East Asian population. Interestingly, I468V was not detected in the African, African American, American, Ashkenazi Jewish and Latino populations and was very rare in the European population. R219C was most frequent in the south Asian population (0.1%), but was not detected in other Asian subpopulations and was much less frequent or lacking in other populations.

[End quote from the article]

So, this thing was designed not to attack Jewish populations. (Decreases the binding = it, the vaccine, is less likely to stick around and cause further problems.) Hmm isn't that cohen-cidental?

Really this whole C-19 circus maximus would be making me rotfl if it were not so tragic the impact it is having on us gentiles. They cannot hope to win of course.

Hail Satan!

Invictus2 said:
Do you happen to have any link supporting this? I have been trying to slowly show a friend of mine that jews are behind all of this mess. I've been trying to take advantage of him being against the system and of his awareness of the NWO to show him some truth here and there. Hope to one day tell him the whole truth. Not sure he's ready for all of it yet.

If you had an "official" link so I could share with him would be great.

Never mind I actually managed to find one!
I'll drop it here in case anyone else needs it

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/31/960819083/vaccines-for-data-israels-pfizer-deal-drives-quick-rollout-and-privacy-worries

Now on the main topic I also did some research and here's what I found:

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/jews-are-behind-the-pandemic-chanted-at-anti-vaccine-protest-in-poland-674491

(in here the jew plays victim as always - poor jew being accused of the crimes they have done, how racist of the goy to not want to get murdered)
https://www.aish.com/jw/s/Millions-are-Blaming-Jews-for-Coronavirus.html?mobile=yes

Also from a random Wikipedia article that came up:
"There were a series of violent attacks, mass persecutions and massacres of Jews during the Black Death. Jewish communities were falsely blamed for outbreaks of the Black Death in Europe from 1348 to 1351." what a surprise....even then, people knew what was going on. They try to close people's eyes, but they will never succeed.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/493671-the-coronavirus-crisis-is-fueling-anti-semitism-report-says

There's a lot of reports from all over the world exposing the jews. Awesome news!!

My mom and i had a talk yesterday about the Vaccines and she told me people in Israel (probably jews) are taking the vaccine and still getting Covid and dropping like flies. Then she whent on and said so the Vaccines doen't work!! I could see she had fear in her eyes. Now im not sure where she heard that maybe Tiktok or something but is it true that many people in Israel are really dying from covid ?

jrvan said:
Crystal said:

The jews can infect any race with their blood and cohen gene. I don't know if Fauci is jewish (he certainly looks jewish IMO), but most people suspect he's jesuit at least which means he works for them. He's knowingly part of the (((tribe))) in any case regardless of blood relation. He works with Bill Gates after all (who isn't even a doctor).
If he is a jesuit it's kind of worse than if he is a jew aline.

jesuit origins are 100% jewish. but many jesuits are crytojews. which means they do not tell they are jews ever.

they work covetedly for the jewish race.

they have gentile genes to mix the gentile powers and the jewish genes to work for their purposes alone.

Alex Jones is another cryptojew that claims to be white conservative.

so when you have to rely only on last name, nationality or religious association, you are falling short to see the infiltration problem they have caused on the world.

faucci is a jesuit so it is more dangerous to gentiles than a jew itself.

Stalin is a famous example of a cryptojew, he pretended to be a priest a christian priest, then an atheist, but he was a covet jew.

I would never be surprised that those on top of power are in many cases cryptojews.

you cannot rely only on last names or religion. even on skin color, the jews incarnate sometimes in gentile families.

it is not only the biological genetics it is also the astral and etheric bodies. there it is the essence where we have to check.

the pure jews are very toxic, but the cryptojews are unperceptible which make them lethal.

I hope you are all not forgetting we are dealing also with cryptojews , jesuits, jews and their minions.

behindthescenes said:
jrvan said:
Crystal said:

jesuit origins are 100% jewish. but many jesuits are crytojews. which means they do not tell they are jews ever.

they have gentile genes to mix the gentile powers and the jewish genes to work for their purposes alone.

so when you have to rely only on last name, nationality or religious association, you are falling short to see the infiltration problem they have caused on the world.

Stalin is a famous example of a cryptojew, he pretended to be a priest a christian priest, then an atheist, but he was a covet jew.

I would never be surprised that those on top of power are in many cases cryptojews.

you cannot rely only on last names or religion. even on skin color, the jews incarnate sometimes in gentile families.

it is not only the biological genetics it is also the astral and etheric bodies. there it is the essence where we have to check.

the pure jews are very toxic, but the cryptojews are unperceptible which make them lethal.

I hope you are all not forgetting we are dealing also with cryptojews , jesuits, jews and their minions.

That's a whole lot of misinformation, buddy.

behindthescenes said:
jrvan said:
Crystal said:

We've been over this Fauci might not be a jew and is a jesuit a Gentile jesuit but he sure jews like one. Like J.P. Morgan potentially a jew or more precisely a shabbos goyim who jew'd like a jew.

The fact of the matter is Fauci has tremendous hold on Covid-19 cause he has nearly a thousand patents on medical community things. In fact his PCR tests WERE originally from his patents he worked on. Fauci is a big baller on coof-19 for a reason. There's a reason why this guy is walking around thinking he is a messiah in carneth spouting shit on coof-19.

Oh and I highly doubt Alex Jones is a jew or crypo or whatever. But he sure sucks jewish cock a lot even though these last few years particularly since coof-19 he's gone off the rails.

He can't just blatantly go jews 'n' done. He needs to slowly lead them like David Icke on the American guy who was shoahed completely I mean literally this guy was DESTROYED.

Comes to show the great conspiracy. The question became whom were the people that shut down his entire livelihood. Like literally he is a small tiny fish of a spec on the universal internet. So they brought the hammer on him.

EVERYONE realized WTF is going on. Icke named the jews without naming and on top of that the American interviewer was shutdown totally.

Comes to show you there is a hidden hand in all of communication.

behindthescenes said:
jrvan said:
Crystal said:

Can you explain to me the difference between a Jew and a Jesuit?
I looked it up, but I don't understand

Anaten Piewalker said:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580820301072

3.2. How ACE2 variants can impact the susceptibility of different population to SARS-CoV-2 infection?
The K26R variant which decreases the ACE2-virus binding was found to be most frequent in the Ashkenazi Jewish population (1.2%). On the contrary, the Asian population had the
lowest allele frequency for the single nucleotide variant (SNV) coding for K26R. In addition, the frequency of I468V which enhance ACE2 interaction with SARS-CoV-2 was observed in more than 1% of the East Asian population. Interestingly, I468V was not detected in the African, African American, American, Ashkenazi Jewish and Latino populations and was very rare in the European population. R219C was most frequent in the south Asian population (0.1%), but was not detected in other Asian subpopulations and was much less frequent or lacking in other populations.

[End quote from the article]

So, this thing was designed not to attack Jewish populations. (Decreases the binding = it, the vaccine, is less likely to stick around and cause further problems.) Hmm isn't that cohen-cidental?

Really this whole C-19 circus maximus would be making me rotfl if it were not so tragic the impact it is having on us gentiles. They cannot hope to win of course.

Hail Satan!

That's a very good article. This explains a lot. This shows how the jew create a disease and then offer you the cure, to look good in the picture. And this also explains why Israel is the leading country in vaccination.

Thanks for sharing

This is only conspiracy, but ....

The batch of vaccine vials going to Israel are probably made without the adenovirus or without the mRNA, just the adjuvants.

The boxes of vaccine vials have a serial number (not the batch number) and each batch could have a different distribution of kill boxes, injure box, and placebo boxes.

You can see the confidence on all the politicians taking it, including Fauci, Trump, etc. I heard it was 01 on the label, 02 is mRNA experiment to modify your DNA and make you sick, 03 is lab made adenovirus that cause cancer + mRNA experiment, which could be sent in high proportions to nordic countries as well as Africa.

The NDC is the National Drug Number
Pfizer-BioNTech-COVID-19-Vaccine-121420.jpg

From the Jansen website:
The 3 segments of the NDC identify: the labeler, the product, and the commercial package size.

The first set of numbers in the NDC identifies the labeler, such as the drug manufacturer, repackager, or distributer.
The second set of numbers is the product code, which identifies the specific strength, dosage form (i.e, capsule, tablet, liquid) and formulation of a drug for a specific labeler.
Finally, the third set is the package code, which identifies package sizes and types.

the last number 1 would be placebo, 2, mRNA , 3, mRNA + cancer causing Adenovirus

On each bottle there is a number, this number matches the packaging box, on the packaging box you can see the last number, 1, 2, or 3 !

I am sorry I had the wrong information, the CODE is on the QR code of the bottle, there is a few letters, : then a 01, 02, or 03, you need to scan the QR on the vial with your cell phone and then look at the QR number itself.

This explains why many people were recalled to get their vaccine because they injected them with the saline solution only and someone found it out, carried a random test on the vials, found many had just salt and water then they had to send another batch with more % of mRNA in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not a coincidence, look at the faces of the politicians when they take the vaccine, they have total confidence in the knowledge they are the ones inheriting the earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back