Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial Skin Colors and Availments

Elite

I discovered something. There are three races: black, white, yellow. Something I discovered is these racial colors' also have spiritual meanings.

Yellow: for intelligence, same as Yellow Race.
Black: for endurance, same as Black Race.
White: for balance, same as White Race. Also this makes our way to godhood a bit easy.

"Whites closer to godhood" thing was from Mageson's sermon but it's still sounds correct because of color availments I explained above.

Henu the Great said:
If I am not mistaken for whites it is spirituality instead of balance.

I heard Asians are better than us in spirituality. But this inference may come from that fact our meditations and magick workings are mostly comes from India. Still, white color is not directly related with spirituality but balance.

Here is the white color's usage:

All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver.

Bright Truth said:
Henu the Great said:
If I am not mistaken for whites it is spirituality instead of balance.

I heard Asians are better than us in spirituality. But this inference may come from that fact our meditations and magick workings are mostly comes from India. Still, white color is not directly related with spirituality but balance.

Here is the white color's usage:

All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver.
Asians, intellect
Blacks, physical
Whites, spiritual

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back