Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

4th of July

Jrvan

Today is a glorious day to honor and celebrate our ancestors' victory over jewish oppression, and the founding of our nation. It may be sorry times right now, but we will see our America reborn. Today we celebrate unapologetically. Happy Independence Day to all White Americans!

jrvan said:
Today is a glorious day to honor and celebrate our ancestors' victory over jewish oppression, and the founding of our nation. It may be sorry times right now, but we will see our America reborn. Today we celebrate unapologetically. Happy Independence Day to all White Americans!

Happy independance day indeed. Literally the only legitimate war the USA has ever fought. Everything else has been for the zionist agenda.

ModernMage said:
Stormblood said:
Actually, this holiday is a scam, since you're not really independent. Have you met your Strawman?

American independence from Britain is an illusion, just like British independence from the Vatican.

I thought most of the founding fathers were Satanists?

That doesn't mean they are immune to deception.

Stormblood said:
Actually, this holiday is a scam, since you're not really independent. Have you met your Strawman?

American independence from Britain is an illusion, just like British independence from the Vatican.

It's the founding date of America regardless of what the nation has become now. And if America was really controlled by the UK and had no national sovereignty of its own then why did the British have to work so hard to pull this other nation into fighting for them in WW2? If they controlled it then it should have been a simple matter. If America isn't independent then why do other nations trade with it? If American sovereignty is an illusion then why do the jews want to destroy America so badly right now? If America was a puppet nation of England then it would constitute no threat to the jews. Last I checked they have a harder time getting Americans to do things than with Europeans. Yes you can make jokes about American laziness which is warranted, but they are afraid of the guns. If they weren't afraid of the guns then they wouldn't be trying so hard to strip them from us.

The holiday is a symbol in peoples' hearts. It's a symbol of freedom from church tyranny and imperial oppression. It's the right to self determination and the ability to shape our own destinies. The symbol of Independence Day is what matters, and the jews can't break that in people because it's not one of their scams. The jews hate America because it represents freedom from them. They're doing everything they possibly can to destroy it from within right now with their ZOG and marxist brainwashed supporters. They want it to fall so badly.

As for the Strawman thing and the IRS... the IRS may be evil, but they're fair for the most part. It's just bureaucracy. There's a lot of people who would kill to get their hands on a social security card because it's useful. What's truly unfair is property tax. In what world do you pay off a mortgage to own your house and land just to continue paying rent for it in the form of property tax? People always make the argument that it goes towards road repair and schooling for kids, but that's even worse because it means everyone is paying taxes on their estate just to send all the children to get brainwashed by marxism in public schools. Pay property taxes to the schools to churn out communists who will take your property away from you... that's the real scam.

jrvan said:
Stormblood said:

It's the founding date of America regardless of what the nation has become now. And if America was really controlled by the UK and had no national sovereignty of its own then why did the British have to work so hard to pull this other nation into fighting for them in WW2? If they controlled it then it should have been a simple matter. If America isn't independent then why do other nations trade with it? If American sovereignty is an illusion then why do the jews want to destroy America so badly right now? If America was a puppet nation of England then it would constitute no threat to the jews. Last I checked they have a harder time getting Americans to do things than with Europeans. Yes you can make jokes about American laziness which is warranted, but they are afraid of the guns. If they weren't afraid of the guns then they wouldn't be trying so hard to strip them from us.

The holiday is a symbol in peoples' hearts. It's a symbol of freedom from church tyranny and imperial oppression. It's the right to self determination and the ability to shape our own destinies. The symbol of Independence Day is what matters, and the jews can't break that in people because it's not one of their scams. The jews hate America because it represents freedom from them. They're doing everything they possibly can to destroy it from within right now with their ZOG and marxist brainwashed supporters. They want it to fall so badly.

As for the Strawman thing and the IRS... the IRS may be evil, but they're fair for the most part. It's just bureaucracy. There's a lot of people who would kill to get their hands on a social security card because it's useful. What's truly unfair is property tax. In what world do you pay off a mortgage to own your house and land just to continue paying rent for it in the form of property tax? People always make the argument that it goes towards road repair and schooling for kids, but that's even worse because it means everyone is paying taxes on their estate just to send all the children to get brainwashed by marxism in public schools. Pay property taxes to the schools to churn out communists who will take your property away from you... that's the real scam.

It's all to keep the illusion going. All sovereign nationalities are an illusion. You should know this, being part of the JoS. For the USA, the hierarchy goes like this:

:arrow: 1. Reptilians
:arrow: 2. Greys
:arrow: 3. Top-tier rabbis
:arrow: 4. Other rabbis
:arrow: 5. Israel
:arrow: 6. Vatican
:arrow: 7. United Kingdom of Little Britain and Stolen Ulster
:arrow: 8. United States of America
:arrow: 9. the various states

This is the political hierarchy for the USA. If we go through the economical hierarchy, then you have 1-6 the same, with 1-4 not even needing money to do anything, because everything is FREE for them. All rabbis have to do is ask, and they are given. No need for any money. If they needed to justify it, they'll just write fake numbers on the screen, much like banks do when they give you a loan or a mortgage. Interest is another thing that should be abolished, as it's one of the major culprits in creating inflation. After 1-6, you'd have:

:arrow: 7. Commercial companies/banks
:arrow: 8. Central banks

Then, for the economic and financial hierarchy in the USA, there's probably China as it owns more of the USA market than the USA itself.

Regarding property tax, I already recall saying that the only tax existing should be income tax. The role of the government is to manage the country and improve it. Without money, which comes in the forms of taxes, that job cannot be and anarchy arises.

I am not being argumentative either.

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:
Stormblood said:

It's all to keep the illusion going. All sovereign nationalities are an illusion. You should know this, being part of the JoS. For the USA, the hierarchy goes like this:

:arrow: 1. Reptilians
:arrow: 2. Greys
:arrow: 3. Top-tier rabbis
:arrow: 4. Other rabbis
:arrow: 5. Israel
:arrow: 6. Vatican
:arrow: 7. United Kingdom of Little Britain and Stolen Ulster
:arrow: 8. United States of America
:arrow: 9. the various states

This is the political hierarchy for the USA. If we go through the economical hierarchy, then you have 1-6 the same, with 1-4 not even needing money to do anything, because everything is FREE for them. All rabbis have to do is ask, and they are given. No need for any money. If they needed to justify it, they'll just write fake numbers on the screen, much like banks do when they give you a loan or a mortgage. Interest is another thing that should be abolished, as it's one of the major culprits in creating inflation. After 1-6, you'd have:

:arrow: 7. Commercial companies/banks
:arrow: 8. Central banks

Then, for the economic and financial hierarchy in the USA, there's probably China as it owns more of the USA market than the USA itself.

Regarding property tax, I already recall saying that the only tax existing should be income tax. The role of the government is to manage the country and improve it. Without money, which comes in the forms of taxes, that job cannot be and anarchy arises.

No disagreement, brother. I just look at a different layer of it, that's all. I consider the fact that the USA serves as an obstacle to jewish goals because of the way the Founding Fathers cleverly established the rules and foundation of it all. America is in the way of outright slavery. The jews control it, yes, but they control something that is existentially opposed to the jews and their plans. That's why they have to destroy it because it's in the way of putting us all in chains. They want to get rid of the pesky human rights. Either that or transform it into a communist vassal state of China. Either way they are seeking to destroy the America that is in peoples' hearts which makes them believe they are free. It's a hard thing to explain... with xianity in the middle ages, everyone was raised within the enemy religion and nobody had any doubt as to who their masters were. But now the youth foundation isn't a belief that everyone is property of the church state, but rather that everyone has God given freedom ensured by the constitutional rights written on paper that everyone learns. They have to change the beliefs of the youth over time while the parents aren't looking in order to enslave us again because they can't just go up to someone who believes they are free and start violating their body, freedoms, property, children, and everything else because then everyone would freak out. In the middle ages everyone just accepted it when someone was dragged away because they thought they couldn't do anything, but now they were raised believing they had power and are entitled to freedom. They were raised in an empowered way for the most part.

If you look at the American youth of today, most are all too eager to surrender their freedoms and roll out the red carpet for communism. There were crowds of young Whites bowing in the streets to BLM. It's insane. But then there's many other Whites who celebrate Independence Day and it means something very big symbolically to them. It's a symbol of freedom. So even if we say that American sovereignty is an illusion because of ZOG, it's still important for people to celebrate something like this. And it's also a source of solidarity for Whites in America when we don't have much else to unite over. I didn't mean to upset anyone with this post, you know. It wasn't about sticking it to the Brits.

I hope I have articulated this well enough. To summarize my point, I guess you could say there's the economic and otherwise outward reality of America as a nation which you can point to objectively, and then there is the America in peoples' hearts.

Stormblood said:

It sure does suck what America has turned into. But most know when they look at that flag it's a symbol of freedom even if the whole show was a lie, that symbol has power and it holds energy. That's why you see the crazies burning the flag who have been brainwashed to hate America, yet you had protesters in Hong Kong waving it and singing America's national anthem fighting to keep their rights. A symbol has more power in a persons mind than words on paper, and they unite people. Every organisation or group has a symbol that's unites its followers under. Families use to have crests to represent them. Flags of countries. The enemy tries to get rid of these symbols because it means something important to gentiles, it can give people strength and unison, and they hate it.

No modern xtian really gives all that much of a crap about what's written in the bible, the whole thing is a load of crap and a lie, but it's the symbol of the damned book itself that they bring themselves under, the symbol of jewsus and the false cross, and they have been brainwashed to think those symbols mean something "good". Burn those symbols and all that's left is an idea and the remaining image in their dead brains.

When a symbol loses power, so does the strength of its meanings and the followers of it fall away. That's why America's flag and the 4th of July holiday has the whole country setting off fireworks to celebrate the symbol of freedom, even if it doesn't reflect the country's state it's in. Every year that that holiday keeps being celebrated and that flag proudly looked upon and flown on that day, it keeps up its power as an important symbol and gains more energy behind it. They tried to change 4th of July, and that's a pattern they've attempted in other countries because special days like this creates unity between people and they attempt to make it mean something horrible to break that unity. White's have lost their racial identity for a long while now, but we still do unite very strongly under ideas and symbols. July is one, the flag another. We lose that, well what's left to symbolize rebellion against oppression in the minds of common folk?

Stormblood said:

This reminds me of a statement made by Hp.Cobra in the NS sermon.

Paraphrasing: If you buy a car and pay taxes fine. But how then does selling the car to another person causes it to be taxed again. How can you tax a car that was already taxed?

jrvan said:
[...]
If you look at the American youth of today, most are all too eager to surrender their freedoms and roll out the red carpet for communism. There were crowds of young Whites bowing in the streets to BLM. It's insane. But then there's many other Whites who celebrate Independence Day and it means something very big symbolically to them. It's a symbol of freedom. So even if we say that American sovereignty is an illusion because of ZOG, it's still important for people to celebrate something like this. And it's also a source of solidarity for Whites in America when we don't have much else to unite over. I didn't mean to upset anyone with this post, you know. It wasn't about sticking it to the Brits.

I hope I have articulated this well enough. To summarize my point, I guess you could say there's the economic and otherwise outward reality of America as a nation which you can point to objectively, and then there is the America in peoples' hearts.

I can certainly see how they are easily manipulated into literally whatever agenda. I suspect they use hypnotic techniques with television and whatnot.

I don't really care about Brits. They have a lot to pay for and become aware of too, that's for sure.

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:
[...]

I can certainly see how they are easily manipulated into literally whatever agenda. I suspect they use hypnotic techniques with television and whatnot.

I don't really care about Brits. They have a lot to pay for and become aware of too, that's for sure.

Are you referring to the war crimes committed against the Germans in WW2? I thought that the British population protested against Churchill's battle plans. Regardless, I don't see how they could be considered guilty for the crimes of their ancestors. The marxist teachers try to sell the same thing to elementary schoolchildren convincing them that they have "white guilt" for the alleged crimes of their ancestors when really it was the jews who committed said crimes. And even if they did commit such crimes then it wouldn't make the child guilty. Everyone with common sense can see how all of that is just more "original sin" bullshit. So anyway I'm not really sure what you mean when you say the Brits have a lot to pay for. Do you perhaps mean the responsibility that is bared by the nation? If that's the case then I would think all nations would be guilty of something or other by this point after millennia of jewish influence and spiritual ignorance. I doubt even Germany is squeaky clean in their entire history as a nation although they have surely repaid the world 10+ times over for any past "criminality" or anything like that with their actions in WW2. Saving humanity from becoming greys would certainly wipe the slate clean, to say the absolute least. But we're all White people at the end of the day so does it really matter? When we win the spiritual war, are we really going to start prosecuting nations for past involvement while under jewish control? I doubt it.

Can you please explain? I've only been able to put forth my best guess as to what you mean. In any case I acknowledge your indifference and clarification of intent behind your other messages.

jrvan said:
Are you referring to the war crimes committed against the Germans in WW2? I thought that the British population protested against Churchill's battle plans. Regardless, I don't see how they could be considered guilty for the crimes of their ancestors. The marxist teachers try to sell the same thing to elementary schoolchildren convincing them that they have "white guilt" for the alleged crimes of their ancestors when really it was the jews who committed said crimes. And even if they did commit such crimes then it wouldn't make the child guilty. Everyone with common sense can see how all of that is just more "original sin" bullshit. So anyway I'm not really sure what you mean when you say the Brits have a lot to pay for. Do you perhaps mean the responsibility that is bared by the nation? If that's the case then I would think all nations would be guilty of something or other by this point after millennia of jewish influence and spiritual ignorance. I doubt even Germany is squeaky clean in their entire history as a nation although they have surely repaid the world 10+ times over for any past "criminality" or anything like that with their actions in WW2. Saving humanity from becoming greys would certainly wipe the slate clean, to say the absolute least. But we're all White people at the end of the day so does it really matter? When we win the spiritual war, are we really going to start prosecuting nations for past involvement while under jewish control? I doubt it.

Can you please explain? I've only been able to put forth my best guess as to what you mean. In any case I acknowledge your indifference and clarification of intent behind your other messages.

Imperialism too, especially how they raped Ireland to the point 'Irish' people now tolerate having a portion of their island still under the British crown. Excluding absurd crimes like executing Irish people who dared to the Irish language, they also introduced xtardanity to the Ireland and worked hard to create the anglican vs catholic narrative, also injecting the IRA with it afterward. In truth, Ireland was Pagan/Satanic until the Brits decided to invade it and illegally occupy. All the rest is pseudohistory created by xtard monks and the likes. Many Brits also believe that it's right for Britain to still own 2/3 of Ulster, being fed the same wrong narrative Irish students are.

British colonialism also deeply affected South Africa. South Africa was originally Dutch, then came African from tribes more up north. The Dutch and the Africans lived in harmony, then came the Brits and ruined it. Apartheid, weird laws and so on.

In college (which in Britain is considered 'further education' and it's one the possible stages for children between 16 and 18 years old), they are also taught marxist propaganda. This doesn't happen in Italy, for example. At least, it didn't when I finished high school. Now it could as well happen, since many things have changed since my time.

Should I also mention that 'further education' is ridiculously easy in Britain? What would get you top grades, in Italy would merely be a pass score. Yet, the Brits are very arrogant. So they have the nerve to underestimate Italian qualifications, and you cannot get into any good universities in Britain, unless you graduated from Italy with at least 90%. I bet they do the same to other countries who actually require more effort to finish high school.

This country also takes very bad aspects from communism and capitalism, and mixes them. So, you have, for example, the highest tuition fees in Europe. £9250 a year, which is triple compared to the second-highest (the Netherlands with €3000). These fees were, oy vey, introduced by the Labour Party. This is valid for England, Wales and Stolen Ulster. In Scotland, they have more reasonable fees for Scottish people (originally also for other non-British EU nationals). Rents and other things are also ridiculously expensive, despite wages not supporting that.

All this behaviour is consistent with Britain being ruled by Aries. Arrogant, belligerent, overbearing, insensitive... This is obviously, like you stated, amplified and negatively directed by the enemy. Nevertheless, the citizens are responsible for letting it happen and not properly rebelling and boycotting it.

I hope the explanation is satisfactory, but I am happy to clarify anything that remains unclear or interact about anything else.

About the other messages, I have the habit of skipping what I agree with and when I don't think an answer is needed. Anyone is free to ping me if I missed something they needed feedback/a reply on. I don't mean to snob anyone. I am just short on time!

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:

Imperialism too, especially how they raped Ireland to the point 'Irish' people now tolerate having a portion of their island still under the British crown. Excluding absurd crimes like executing Irish people who dared to the Irish language, they also introduced xtardanity to the Ireland and worked hard to create the anglican vs catholic narrative, also injecting the IRA with it afterward. In truth, Ireland was Pagan/Satanic until the Brits decided to invade it and illegally occupy. All the rest is pseudohistory created by xtard monks and the likes. Many Brits also believe that it's right for Britain to still own 2/3 of Ulster, being fed the same wrong narrative Irish students are.

British colonialism also deeply affected South Africa. South Africa was originally Dutch, then came African from tribes more up north. The Dutch and the Africans lived in harmony, then came the Brits and ruined it. Apartheid, weird laws and so on.

In college (which in Britain is considered 'further education' and it's one the possible stages for children between 16 and 18 years old), they are also taught marxist propaganda. This doesn't happen in Italy, for example. At least, it didn't when I finished high school. Now it could as well happen, since many things have changed since my time.

Should I also mention that 'further education' is ridiculously easy in Britain? What would get you top grades, in Italy would merely be a pass score. Yet, the Brits are very arrogant. So they have the nerve to underestimate Italian qualifications, and you cannot get into any good universities in Britain, unless you graduated from Italy with at least 90%. I bet they do the same to other countries who actually require more effort to finish high school.

This country also takes very bad aspects from communism and capitalism, and mixes them. So, you have, for example, the highest tuition fees in Europe. £9250 a year, which is triple compared to the second-highest (the Netherlands with €3000). These fees were, oy vey, introduced by the Labour Party. This is valid for England, Wales and Stolen Ulster. In Scotland, they have more reasonable fees for Scottish people (originally also for other non-British EU nationals). Rents and other things are also ridiculously expensive, despite wages not supporting that.

All this behaviour is consistent with Britain being ruled by Aries. Arrogant, belligerent, overbearing, insensitive... This is obviously, like you stated, amplified and negatively directed by the enemy. Nevertheless, the citizens are responsible for letting it happen and not properly rebelling and boycotting it.

I hope the explanation is satisfactory, but I am happy to clarify anything that remains unclear or interact about anything else.

About the other messages, I have the habit of skipping what I agree with and when I don't think an answer is needed. Anyone is free to ping me if I missed something they needed feedback/a reply on. I don't mean to snob anyone. I am just short on time!

That's a very in depth reply, thank you. It all sounds very fucked indeed. It's interesting to hear an on the ground perspective about it. Would you say that your biggest grievances that you have with it personally are these more modern problems that currently affect you the most? Or is your ire towards them more about the actual existence of the United Kingdom to begin with? The way you speak makes it sound almost like a blood feud to me. I'd like to point out that the subjugation and imposition of xianity wasn't exclusive to these nations. The Franks did the same thing to the Frisians. Friesland was repeatedly subjugated by Frankish rule and converted to xianity when they kept trying to return to Paganism. They had a few different wars and uprisings over it. I don't know all the details, but xian church tyranny was everywhere. I hate to say it, but it was bound to happen. Look at what they did to India. Almost nowhere survived the middle ages with their Paganism fully intact except for Asian nations like China, Japan, Tibet, etc. I don't know how or why they fared better than India did. The worst they got seems to have been competition with Buddhism. We even have Vedic medical knowledge thanks to China preserving TCM, despite the Vedas themselves having been corrupted.

I also have to disagree with blaming civilians for not rebelling. For one thing, you can't lump them all into the same category or else other people could do the same thing with all of us in the JoS with our respective individual nationalities. There are surely many people who would rebel if simply they weren't surrounded by a sea of obedient mindless fools who won't wake up or even do independent study or critical thinking to save their lives. We have the same types of zombies in the USA, and they hold us back. I just make it a point to resent the ignorant rather than all members of a nation state. Remember that for a rebellion to take place, the conditions must first be met. You also need to be organized and have the will of the people behind you. It's very difficult to achieve right now because the jews make sure everyone is divided over stupid stuff and make it damn near impossible to organize successfully on a mass scale. We don't have platforms of broadcasting like they do with the media, and even alt media is being seized by them more and more. If we could reach our people all at once then all of this would be easier. They made sure nobody has money to build temples or anything like that, and those who do have money don't have the will to do so. And everyone who isn't divided is simply kept ignorant so they're off the chessboard anyway. Oh and I forgot about this, but the British don't have guns as far as I know. That also makes it very difficult. I mean I guess they could storm the political offices and the media broadcasting stations and perform a hostile takeover that way, but I don't know exactly how far they would get before the jews go oy vey and everyone turns on them.

I'm not sure what you mean by boycotting the nation though. People still need to buy the necessities to live. They still need food and drink and everything else. All of this and the taxes go towards supporting the nation. How are they going to stop paying taxes when it's automatically deducted from their paychecks? Unless you mean this would be organized by the businesses, but then that's out of the hands of the average civilians who aren't business owners.

I think what might help the most right now to create the conditions for rebellion would be changing public perception of NS. Everyone blames Nazis about as often as they blame the Devil. Since NS is the only political system so far that has actually worked effectively. And it worked so well that the jews copied its policies. And this is the part that needs to get repeated to the populace over and over again until it sticks in their minds: the jews call the Nazis evil for requiring a blood test to become German citizens, but pissrael requires a blood test to become citizens of pissrael. So the jews cry to us about Nazi eugenics while they themselves are practicing national eugenics.

jrvan said:
Stormblood said:

I also have to disagree with blaming civilians for not rebelling.

[...]

I'm not sure what you mean by boycotting the nation though. People still need to buy the necessities to live. They still need food and drink and everything else. All of this and the taxes go towards supporting the nation. How are they going to stop paying taxes when it's automatically deducted from their paychecks? Unless you mean this would be organized by the businesses, but then that's out of the hands of the average civilians who aren't business owners.

Boycotting and rebelling.

Examples I can make for the current situation:
:arrow: stop eating and drinking at places that overcharge you. Example: when someone asks you more than £5 for a margherita (the most basic pizza which is topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella, extra-virgin olive oil and basil), you should not buy it, especially if ingredients are low quality. Same if they ask you £1 or £2 for a bottle of water, even more so if the bottle is only half a little. If they give you tap water and asks you to pay for it, you call the police, as tap water is not even healthy here judging from smell and taste. Boycott + negative advertisement!
:arrow: a Uber/taxi asking you to pay £18/20 for less than a 2 miles drive? Boycott + negative advertisement. That is called extortion.
:arrow: Train/public transport overcharging you but their vehicles being dirty and poorly attended to, no sockets and WiFi not working properly? Refund claim. Here, for example, trains cost 2.5x (if you have a railcard) to 4x what they cost in Italy, and wages are not proportional. If they want to charge those fees, they should be clean, have sockets and good-quality WiFi.
:arrow: someone asks you for a covid pass to go to the restaurant, get on the train or whatever? BOYCOTT + negative advertisement (reviews, recommendations, media posts, etc)! It's a violation of data protection laws. You cannot be forced (nor required) to show your medical history to anyone.
:arrow: someone asks you for vaccination proof to secure a job offer? BOYCOTT + negative advertisement + negligence and human rights claims!
:arrow: someone tries to force you to wear a mask? Politely refuse. If they insist, tell them you are exempt. Exempt people are NOT required to wear anything that identifies them as exempt. Wearing badges is voluntary. If they ask you for proof of exemption, politely refuse and you could tell them GP have said they won't release any proof. If they insist, make them aware it is illegal (in nearly every Western country) to insist to be shown medical history, as it is protected by doctor-client privilege. And that they also cannot legally deny you access to places where you can sort necessities (food, water, GP visits, workplaces, and similar).
:arrow: people trying to force you to support certain political parties, pressure groups, think tanks, charities, etc? Boycott + negative advertisement

When making negative advertisement, it is very important to resort to emotion as much as possible. Emotion is what can sway people to your side. Talk about how they made you feel, and paint a perfect emotional picture that shows the person you are boycotting/rebelling against to be a true villain through and through. Getting to people's heart gains the support you deserve.

Social media do NOT remove each and every post and comment, unless you start becoming too popular for their tastes, which then gives you the option to redirect your audience to free speech channels, and make them boycott sovietised social media. When you're not popular enough, they'll only bother remove a few posts and comments, if any. You're more likely to get a covid banner linking people to manipulated information than you are getting your posts removed.

This type of boycotting can be extended to any business and institution that acts in an anti-human way. Not only that, it may expand your financial resources (refund claims) and gain you support to start class-action lawsuits against infamous people, businesses and institutions. Contrary to popular belief, there are still members of the judicial system that care about justice and fairness. I know people who had their mask fines completely overturned in court, and also received compensation to cover legal expenses and so on.

The more people band up together, the more resistance growth. Negative advertisement can then expand to awareness campaigns and so, to boost growth even more. The best is when you can get to employers, human resources departments, payroll departments and even law enforcement and military units, why not. That way you can also stop blackmail governments into stopping coercive measures. That can be done by refusing en masse to pay taxes. Then, if they fine you, you don't pay fines, deeming them illegal. If then they try to arrest you, you have your friendly neighbourhood spidermen (i.e. awaken law enforcement, military and security officers) protecting you from arrests.

It's a gradual process, not an overnight thing.

Then you can move take over entire neighbourhoods and media outlets, and slowly reclaiming society. Employers can enforce non-mask mandates, and not ask for proof of vaccination, and so on. And also ban idiots who try to pressure other into vaxxing. Jab rates are heavily inflated. In reality, not even half the population in most Western countries has had covid jabs. They make up absurd rates to pressure people into getting jabbed, just like they do with inflated numbers and fake food/fuel shortages. These create moral panic to try and manifest the desired result, which is being effective for fuel and food because most people are narcissistic arsehole who think they're the only ones to exist in the world. If they didn't stock up out of panic and instead thought about their neighbours, no shortage would happen. It's all a mind game. It called psychological and information warfare for a reason.

It is very idealistic and hard to overcome. But it can work if everyone does their civic duty (i.e. act, instead of just keeping to themselves.) Without counteracting their information and psychological warfare slowly and steadily like the JoS has been doing for years, there's no way the enemy can be defeated fully. This is the reality of things. If everyone makes their contribution, slowly and steadily things can change for the better. This is how society works: by everyone caring and doing their jobs. Well-oiled gears in a beautiful machinery.

If people care only about themselves and remain idle, the machine becomes as jammed as it is today and it breaks down like it is today. The butterfly effect is related to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back