Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

With Serpent's Rise, Does One Get His Race's Phenotype?

Elite

First of all, I know, serpent's full rise takes long time. I am just curious, if one had a risen serpent, would his phenotype gets change to his racial features? E.g. would a White person's risen kundalini make his hair blonde and eyes blue?

Thanks in advance!

No. But who you are as an individual, starts getting more harmonious, healthier and so on, all of which changes constitute also improvements in one's DNA.

It is just a roadway to open the energy for perfection of an individual, not a transformation borne out of self hate out of who one thought they would be because they watched too many "Nazis were blonde and blue eyed only an Im an inferior". This is a false mindset.

You don't need to be nobody else in this universe, just yourself. Self acceptance is paramount here. This energy is of growth and perfection over what you are. We are individual human beings alongside our racial roots.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back