Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White date

Kurat said:
I found such a nice place for white people dating.

Whitedate.net

To my surprise it looks like this site might actually be productive. Beyond just the dating aspect, it looks like it has solid philosophical foundation and decent forum.

Of course, I would caution anyone actually using this site for dating or providing any actual personal information.

This website is absolute garbage. Did you happen to do anything other than see "white dating" and decided to share it?

Here's a few issues which I saw from being on the site for 5 minutes

1. The site apparently thinks Jews are white(The homepage has a race mixed couple of a jewish woman and gentile man, and, on the "Get ID Verified" page it shows a jewish woman holding up an ID and pointing to it as instructions for WHITES to get ID verified)

2. Apparently this site is cool with race mixing despite being an "all white dating site"(You can see multiple race mix couples on the front page in the image gallery, I mean shit, the first two images include a jewish woman with an unknown race man, followed by an arab man with a white woman, followed by a non white couple(latino?), followed by a black woman with a white man. Like wtf? The only non race mixed couple is a fucking latino couple, or possibly two fucking kikes, but the point is, there's not a single white couple displayed on the site.)

3. It's clear that this website only categorieses "white" as being a skin color, not genetics. Else, they wouldn't be so blatantly portraying jews as white, nor would they have latinos with lighter skin being portrayed as "white".

I could go on and on, but, this site is fucking garbage, and anyone who signs up to it is most certainly giving all their personal information to a kike. Like what the fuck? Don't use this jew shit site.

Artisan said:
This website is absolute garbage. Did you happen to do anything other than see "white dating" and decided to share it?

Here's a few issues which I saw from being on the site for 5 minutes

1. The site apparently thinks Jews are white(The homepage has a race mixed couple of a jewish woman and gentile man, and, on the "Get ID Verified" page it shows a jewish woman holding up an ID and pointing to it as instructions for WHITES to get ID verified)

2. Apparently this site is cool with race mixing despite being an "all white dating site"(You can see multiple race mix couples on the front page in the image gallery, I mean shit, the first two images include a jewish woman with an unknown race man, followed by an arab man with a white woman, followed by a non white couple(latino?), followed by a black woman with a white man. Like wtf? The only non race mixed couple is a fucking latino couple, or possibly two fucking kikes, but the point is, there's not a single white couple displayed on the site.)

3. It's clear that this website only categorieses "white" as being a skin color, not genetics. Else, they wouldn't be so blatantly portraying jews as white, nor would they have latinos with lighter skin being portrayed as "white".

I could go on and on, but, this site is fucking garbage, and anyone who signs up to it is most certainly giving all their personal information to a kike. Like what the fuck? Don't use this jew shit site.

To clarify something, in point 1. You can't actually tell if the man is gentile or not, however, he does look Slavish. So, refer to point 2 instead of point 1 in regards to the identity of the man where I say it's "unknown"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back