Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White racial replacement and genocide update/Border crisis 2021, etc..

This is a post I am making for us to share and discuss the WG agenda in general with these recent events. Contribute articles, comments, wether it is about the US, Europe, SA, whatever you like. It doesn’t have to be specifically about the border, anything that you feel fits the bill goes here. I intend for this to be a megathread.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dear-jen-no-crisis-border-psaki-watch-clip

You know it's bad when CNN is slamming Democrats...

In a somewhat combative press briefing today, CNN's Kaitlin Collins pressed White House press secretary Jen Psaki on why the Biden admin was refusing to address the "crisis" at the border (which everyone and their pet rabbit could have seen coming)

“The administration has refused to call it a crisis, instead referring to it as a challenge and saying what you call it doesn’t make a difference of how you’re responding to it, but now today there are over 3,700 children – unaccompanied migrant children – in border patrol custody,” Collins noted.

“They’re spending on average over 100 hours – four days – in these facilities that are jail-like facilities not meant for children, so how can you say that’s not a crisis?” she continued.

Psaki exclaimed that “it doesn’t matter what you call it” and referred to the situation as “an enormous challenge.

“Our focus here is getting to the root of the issues and taking actions, and we don’t feel the need to play games with what it’s called,” Psaki ultimately said.

So, having tried the Jedi Mind Trick of convincing Americans that "this is not the border crisis you are looking for," we suggest Ms. Psaki take a look at the following clip that is rapidly going viral...

Biden's "humane" border policy in all its gory glory...

https://youtu.be/q2TWfLHt1yM

How long before this is banned from the interwebs?

As a reminder, analyst Steven Kopits said that the reported 96,974 migrants apprehended by U.S. Customs and Border Protection broke many records.

“This was almost three times the level of one year earlier and the highest since 2006, that is, during the Bush administration. It was far worse than any February under either the Obama or Trump administrations,” said Kopits

illegal-costs.jpg

Top comment on the article
Why is it that EVERY White country is FORCED to accept massive third-world immigration, assimilation, and why is it that ONLY White countries are FORCED to become multicultural? No one asks that of any non-White country. Multiculturalism is a code word for White Genocide.

163 upvotes. 2 Downvotes.

Figured I will just leave this recommendation on this topic instead of creating a new one.

I wanted to make known to other Blacksun666 JOS members; Ostara Publications. This is a publishing house started by Arthur Kemp, for publishing his great work "March of the Titans." It has since evolved into a publishing house devoted to Eurocentric history, politics, and study.

This is a tremendous resource for heavily censored, almost forgotten works dating all the way back to Pagan Rome.

If you noticed, many books are disappearing off Amazon, as well as all other online market places. Personally I noticed it was impossible to get a copy of March of Titans or The Myth of the 20th Century online. There had been a total blackout.

Thankfully, I was able to get in touch with Arthur, who runs the publishing house. He explained to me that, per usual, he was attacked by the enemy. It was a politically motivated attack on their printing distributors. He assured me things were back online now so I would advise anyone interested, to get copies of whatever materials you find most essential, before its too late.

https://ostarapublications.com/

The-Origin-of-the-Aryans.jpg

Germania-and-Agricola.jpg

March-of-the-Titans-Single-Volume-Edition.jpg

HItlers-Table-Talk.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back