Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The country of georgia, people of Georgia, and the white Georgian ethnic group.

serpentwalker666

Hello everyone. I am a white male who has studied and taken a deep interest in the georgian people, culture and country for quite a long time.

There is something deep inside that draws me to study this country, it's people, something to do with past lives, possibly.

If theres anyone that can enlighten me more into the ethnic makeup of the Georgian people, in regards to the other offshoots of the white race and how they relate in general.

There is something about the language that sticks out to me as well, alot of things.

Unfortunately there is a disgusting orthodox Christian presence there, like in other countries in europe, and the history regarding this, but that's to be expected, considering the hold the enemy has had on the world for quite some time.

I also look at this from a perspective if I was to ever pursue a relationship with a Georgian woman, in the very distant future, if this would be something to avoid, or indulge in considering their white ethnic heritage.

This is obviously something else I would give much long thought too, for obvious reasons. I have the look of an italian, french, irish man, but with very dominant northern european features, and am racially aryan, with very minor splashes of some other Mediterranean, greek blood in my bloodline, where at I am not sure, but I can feel it deeply, that or it is on the soul itself.

I wouldnt want to be making any mistakes, hence why I'd want to learn as much as I possibly could. That and just fleshing out what I know about this country, which I've studied very lightly into it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back