Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THE BEAUTIFUL AND GLORIOUS WHITE RACE

I hate niggers and I hate chinks, just like every white person should for the sake of preserving our race. The truth is, most blacks hate us, especially the "black Israelites", the "black hebrews" as they so called themselves.

I am not against another fellow self respecting black person who sides with Father Satan. Not entirely, although I don't desire them. Most blacks should respect our beautiful race by laying off our men and women. At least be a tree and stay in your race and in your own respective lands.

The same goes for Asians. I don't care whether or not about their intelligence. The Asians are a violent race, much like the black are overly violent and emotional. No Asian country would be what it is if not for the White Race.

Civilization started with us, the white people. We taught others how to be more civilized, but you can take a bigger out of the jungle but never take the jungle out of the bigger. It's a fact. Not just hatred. If everyone in this country started respecting themselves and their own kind, we be better for that. Nevertheless, White man has no equal when concerning race. We are a wonderful people and we should be respected. No African or Asian should dare level with us. They should not even look us in the eyes. They are not our equals, but as Mother Lilith told me... there is NO SUCH THING as equality. There will always be someone better, in every race respectively in their races. I respect high priestess Shannon, but she will never will have the same respect as I do for our beloved Father.

I'm very proud of my mostly Anglo Saxon heritage. I also have other Germanic tribes in me, too. As well as Irish and Welsh and French. I'm completely white, as you can see and my only personal sorrow is the detriment of our kind. However, at times I wish I was only Germanic.

What I wish to see in our future, since sister Lydia was speaking about what she wanted for her future... I want the Jews destroyed utterly and completely obliterated from the earth, that's number one. I also want to see a great revival in our race and in our cultures. I want christianity destroyed along with every church and synagogue. I want sand nigger religion destroyed, too, islam. Truth is, what I want for my peoples future is freedom and truth. I want a White America, a better America. No immigration unless bloodlines are checked and only the few are allowed. I want better for me and my white family (unfortunately my middle sister mates and had offspring with a nigger Porto Rican), better for my white race, better for my ancient satanic country.

It's time for us to rise and reclaim our destinies as the inheritors of this planet. It's time for us to reclaim our ancient future. It's time for us to stand by each other and build a better America. An America for the White race!

Hail Father Satan!

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Civilization started with us, the white people. We taught others how to be more civilized, but you can take a nigger out of the jungle but never take the jungle out of the nigger. It's a fact.

88!

Just correcting.

I understand you perfectly well as a matter of fact your not 100% wrong in your assessment of Blacks, Asians, and Others at least for those who act that way. Back growing up as a kid and well into my teenage years and first year or so of adulthood. I carried a lot of racial hatred and was a stereotypical anti-non white.

But I hope for your sake you understand we are not racial bigots, our organization, supports all Gentiles of any race or mixture. As long as there is racial separation and segregation(not like America before the 70s). Segregation involving communities of other races or for example if involving something sexual like a sex shop where people perform activities in the backrooms, whites with whites, blacks with blacks, Asians with Asians, and others with others.

I'm just warning your post comes off as offensive to some of our members maybe even HP.Shannon involving herself here.

But I fully understand, us Whites and a few other true minorities(think like Uighurs) have their backs against the wall.

From my understand at least 50%-60% of the population of the planet should be White in White territories should. The remaining areas like Africa and Asia to the rest 40-50% of their respective races.

That way everyone doesn't massacre each other in multi-culture, multi-racial, and multi-national O.R.I.O.N. issues hell holes.

I hate niggers and I hate chinks, just like every white person should for the sake of preserving our race. The truth is, most blacks hate us, especially the "black Israelites", the "black hebrews" as they so called themselves.

I am not against another fellow self respecting black person who sides with Father Satan. Not entirely, although I don't desire them. Most blacks should respect our beautiful race by laying off our men and women. At least be a tree and stay in your race and in your own respective lands.

The same goes for Asians. I don't care whether or not about their intelligence. The Asians are a violent race, much like the black are overly violent and emotional. No Asian country would be what it is if not for the White Race.

Civilization started with us, the white people. We taught others how to be more civilized, but you can take a bigger out of the jungle but never take the jungle out of the bigger. It's a fact. Not just hatred. If everyone in this country started respecting themselves and their own kind, we be better for that. Nevertheless, White man has no equal when concerning race. We are a wonderful people and we should be respected. No African or Asian should dare level with us. They should not even look us in the eyes. They are not our equals, but as Mother Lilith told me... there is NO SUCH THING as equality. There will always be someone better, in every race respectively in their races. I respect high priestess Shannon, but she will never will have the same respect as I do for our beloved Father.

I'm very proud of my mostly Anglo Saxon heritage. I also have other Germanic tribes in me, too. As well as Irish and Welsh and French. I'm completely white, as you can see and my only personal sorrow is the detriment of our kind. However, at times I wish I was only Germanic.

What I wish to see in our future, since sister Lydia was speaking about what she wanted for her future... I want the Jews destroyed utterly and completely obliterated from the earth, that's number one. I also want to see a great revival in our race and in our cultures. I want christianity destroyed along with every church and synagogue. I want sand nigger religion destroyed, too, islam. Truth is, what I want for my peoples future is freedom and truth. I want a White America, a better America. No immigration unless bloodlines are checked and only the few are allowed. I want better for me and my white family (unfortunately my middle sister mates and had offspring with a nigger Porto Rican), better for my white race, better for my ancient satanic country.

It's time for us to rise and reclaim our destinies as the inheritors of this planet. It's time for us to reclaim our ancient future. It's time for us to stand by each other and build a better America. An America for the White race!

Hail Father Satan!
Yes people, Blacks are a bunch of apes who have been living in jungles since time immemorial until foreigners came and pulled them out of the jungle but failed to pull the jungle out of them.

Will you quit the trolling?

First off, we here are all highly disgusted by race mixing. I don't see positively Blacks who are into this degenerate practice.

We are also pushing for the complete separation of the races and that includes getting Blacks out of White lands. In case you're unaware, you have the jews to thank for that.
https://rense.com/general81/d3ss.htm
Everyone here respects Satan more than any other being, so your point is? It's silly to compare any human to Satan.

Gentiles are not behind this multi-culti insanity. Asians were noble allies of Hitler during the war, who even got nuked by the enemy. Degeneracy is what happens when people are cut off from spirituality.

Whites were the best bringers of modern civilization, we acknowledge that. Did you see anyone trying to claim otherwise here? No Gentile state would need the help of another if we were not attacked by parasitic aliens in the first place.

Why on earth would any self respecting Gentile want to compare with another race? I have the affairs of my own race to worry about, for me to bother with whether I can look some guy in his eyes. :roll: You're not even the best among your race and you're already an asshole. Hitler was loved by all Gentile races and they gave their lives fighting to defend his bunker. He is now a God and he certainly wouldn't ask other people from other races to behave like slaves around him. Racial pride is not about being an asshole.

Yes even in any race no two people are equal.

And lastly, you are highly deluded when it comes to astral communications. You have been saying ridiculous things that supposedly the Gods told you. Try cutting back from astral communications and work on your soul.

Blackdragon666 said:

Hail Father Satan!
Yes people, Blacks are a bunch of apes who have been living in jungles since time immemorial until foreigners came and pulled them out of the jungle but failed to pull the jungle out of them.

First off, we here are all highly disgusted by race mixing. I don't see positively Blacks who are into this degenerate practice.

We are also pushing for the complete separation of the races and that includes getting Blacks out of White lands. In case you're unaware, you have the jews to thank for that.
Everyone here respects Satan more than any other being, so your point is? It's silly to compare any human to Satan.

Gentiles are not behind this multi-culti insanity. Asians were noble allies of Hitler during the war, who even got nuked by the enemy. Degeneracy is what happens when people are cut off from spirituality.

Whites were the best bringers of modern civilization, we acknowledge that. Did you see anyone trying to claim otherwise here? No Gentile state would need the help of another if we were not attacked by parasitic aliens in the first place.

Why on earth would any self respecting Gentile want to compare with another race? I have the affairs of my own race to worry about, for me to bother with whether I can look some guy in his eyes. :roll: You're not even the best among your race and you're already an asshole. Hitler was loved by all Gentile races and they gave their lives fighting to defend his bunker. He is now a God and he certainly wouldn't ask other people from other races to behave like slaves around him. Racial pride is not about being an asshole.

And lastly, you are highly deluded when it comes to astral communications. You have been saying ridiculous things that supposedly the Gods told you. Try cutting back from astral communications and work on your soul.

My humblest apologies.

I guess I became my parents.

I'm ignorant.

I didn't know this information.

I've been on too many alt-right sites in my past. I also read a lot of pro-white materials.

Blackdragon666 said:

Hail Father Satan!

I'm only commenting on this 'SS' has said( I'm rather skeptical.) This other SS, well I could care but it needs to be pointed out. With such racial bigotry, I think this White SS has a very long way to go. Number one calling blacks as niggers is just continuing the idiotic racial bigotry. Apparently when one uses this word or 'chinks', they mean to insult. So it already shows the level of idiocy of oneself. It's okay to have great proud in ones race, and rightly so.

Yes I agree we have whites to thank for all their help. But we're not kissing ass just because one believes they individually deserve that based on their racial connection to our Gods. Because last time I remember, genetic engineering for us required some of Satan's genetic and some of the Gods/Goddesses coupled with the natural environment that was present on this Earth. So we are all connected in one way or another. This insult creates dissension. I'm not saying ranting is bad, but senseless ranting is beyond the point. As always brother your comment was well appreciated.

Just a remainder than in National Socialist Germany, Jesse Owens was treated better and acknowledged by Hitler than in America by some cryptojew Roosevelt, this says a lot. You don't show your superiority by uselessly boasting about it just to make some members feel bad, but rather by your honorable actions, like advancing yourself and your race.

Blackdragon666 said:

Hail Father Satan!

My humblest apologies.

I guess I became my parents.

I'm ignorant.

I didn't know this information.

I've been on too many alt-right sites in my past. I also read a lot of pro-white materials.
No need to apologise. Just study the material on www.satanisgod.org properly. Many of the problems between the Gentile races are directly the work of the jews who are the sworn enemies of humanity. In the end all Gentiles will be separated and all wounds will heal over time. Your people will have their lands and freedom back. That's what Satan stands for and will accomplish.

At this point in time, for Whites who don't know the whole truth, it's actually better to be a racist asshole than not woke at all, because it's a matter between life and death. I totally understand the attitude of many alt-right sites and movements (I'm fond of the National Vanguard site). Though here we know and acknowledge the whole truth. Even the whole White genocide thing is right out of the jewish 'holy books', where they are ordered to wipe out Amalekites, Amalek being Satan who is the ancestor of Amalekites (Whites). Just like how the slavery of Blacks came from the Torah under the Hamitic curse.

I hope he'll come around to in time. It is true that the Gentiles do all contain some genes from the Gods, which is what enables things like the Magnum Opus.

To the OP, check out the link at the bottom of this paragraph. It may take some time to go through all the links but even just the first one is packed with so much information. Hitler was loved by people of all nations and men from all over the world sided with him towards the end of the war. He did so much in such a short amount of time, it's mind blowing. If the enemy hadn't staged the war, he would have helped other Gentiles free themselves from the jewish yoke. He also has a division of African soldiers called the Afrika Korps, in addition to African American soldiers in his ranks. All Blacks who visited Hitler's Germany were treated humanely. There were also Arabs, Indians, men from all over Europe who joined his ranks. Not to mention the noble Japs.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22778&p=97115&hilit=The+army+of+mankind#p97115

Someday in the future, the masses will be chanting Hitler's name once again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205572/Hitler-shook-hands-black-1936-Olympic-hero-Jesse-Owens.html

Beginning a comment with this sort of statement does make you sound very trolley. You are speaking to a very evolved and intelligent base here so no reason to dwell on things that everybody already ought to know.

That being said, I knew another one of these rants were coming because the white race is hurting very very badly, and are being pushed closer and closer to the brink. I do wonder how much more abuse our people as a whole will take. It is very obvious the jews are pushing for some sort of civil war, or at least pushing for one up to the point where they get to roll out their martial law. That is why you have to be very wise on how you approach this subject because the divide and conquer strategy is probably the jews most potent and effective weapon. They do it on all fronts, between races, sexes, religions, genders, classes, and people within their own respected races.

Without a doubt modern civilization will crumble if the jew gets its way and exterminates the white race - and all races will suffer for it. The the past couple thousand years, it has been almost exclusively thanks to the european man, the whole planet hasnt already succumb to jewish domination and slavery. It is a job that only in the last century, has gone completely thankless to all the other citizens of the world. I wonder if it would even be possible for the jew to maintain modern civilization without a white race to leach off of. I am not talking about SS here, but this is something blacks as a whole do not seem to be able to grasp. Now most other races in America dont really care either, but they dont hold nearly the resentment towards whites like blacks do.

If blacks do not start taking responsibility for their own destruction America will die. IMO, they are a very prideful race so it may be an impossible pill for them to swallow. Unless we can break the jews power hold, the best option is for them to demand the return to their ancestral homelands from western nations. I cant think of much else whites can do other than financially support this endeavor because we are currently being stripped of almost all personal freedoms.

The Jews must be stopped and the white race must live on! Something is going to have to give...

$ignificant$un said:

Beginning a comment with this sort of statement does make you sound very trolley. You are speaking to a very evolved and intelligent base here so no reason to dwell on things that everybody already ought to know.

That being said, I knew another one of these rants were coming because the white race is hurting very very badly, and are being pushed closer and closer to the brink. I do wonder how much more abuse our people as a whole will take. It is very obvious the jews are pushing for some sort of civil war, or at least pushing for one up to the point where they get to roll out their martial law. That is why you have to be very wise on how you approach this subject because the divide and conquer strategy is probably the jews most potent and effective weapon. They do it on all fronts, between races, sexes, religions, genders, classes, and people within their own respected races.

Without a doubt modern civilization will crumble if the jew gets its way and exterminates the white race - and all races will suffer for it. The the past couple thousand years, it has been almost exclusively thanks to the european man, the whole planet hasnt already succumb to jewish domination and slavery. It is a job that only in the last century, has gone completely thankless to all the other citizens of the world. I wonder if it would even be possible for the jew to maintain modern civilization without a white race to leach off of. I am not talking about SS here, but this is something blacks as a whole do not seem to be able to grasp. Now most other races in America dont really care either, but they dont hold nearly the resentment towards whites like blacks do.

If blacks do not start taking responsibility for their own destruction America will die. IMO, they are a very prideful race so it may be an impossible pill for them to swallow. Unless we can break the jews power hold, the best option is for them to demand the return to their ancestral homelands from western nations. I cant think of much else whites can do other than financially support this endeavor because we are currently being stripped of almost all personal freedoms.

The Jews must be stopped and the white race must live on! Something is going to have to give...

I mostly made this rant out of anger and desperation. I dont really hate blacks, there are decent black people out there.

My mother told that there's a difference between decent blacks and "niggers", my family uses such a term for all trashy people, not just black people.

Me? I will admit that I lean toward that communist John Lennon said... it's a term for slave? We're all niggers if that's the case, including myself.

The truth is, I'm angry. I see my beautiful race fucking itself over due to Christian shit. We're not one race like they claim. It's been scientifically proven that races exist.

Blacks just dont have more melanin in their skin, they smell differently too, their hair is like steel wool and they have different diseases that they're prone to. Their culture is different. I try to understand black, but I will never know what it's like to be black. I see their struggle, but I don't understand it to their extent. I'm ignorant, maybe not completely, but still oblivious. All I know is that if it weren't for the white race, they wouldn't dream of worlds like "Wakanda" (however you spell it, it's that country of Africans with advance technology if whites haven't interfered. It's that jew Stan Lee's dream.) like many African centrists believe they would have if it weren't for us interfering with them.

I love my race. I've cried for blacks, too. I saw a movie on the African slave trade and I was bawling my eyes out. I cried so hard. Can you imagine being sardined on a ship with chains and no way to take care of yourself, your people, or even access to good hygiene? How they, the jew, just starved them, but would also treat them like objects rather than people? In the movie, there was a mother giving birth to an african child while on the boat. It makes me cry... and she never saw that child ever again. To be separated from your family...is heartrending. I do cry for the black, like how I cry for the chinese and other asian nations when it came to communist take over.

However, Russia's story disturbed me the most. How the jew would gather white people, strip them of their clothes and then shoot them... before throwing all their bodies on trucks. This is just one example.

I've got irish in me... us irish know about slavery much like the black do. We have lamenting songs... keening... where are songs can be rather sad... I remember the white slaves of Ireland, or at least reading about it. We were called.. "villains" by the english. "Villa" for our white skin... it was the name where the white slaves were made from, we were called "villains"... that's where that negative name/word came from. Nowadays people use it so loosely and the Jews are responsible for that... those who know the truth and their history know that the Jews are reminding g us white people for what we are... "villains", which is not only a term for "white slaves", but also another word for other terms of today .... "someone evil"... the Jews are not blantly saying it, but they call us white people "satans" or "demons".

Gear88 said:
I understand you perfectly well as a matter of fact your not 100% wrong in your assessment of Blacks, Asians, and Others at least for those who act that way. Back growing up as a kid and well into my teenage years and first year or so of adulthood. I carried a lot of racial hatred and was a stereotypical anti-non white.

But I hope for your sake you understand we are not racial bigots, our organization, supports all Gentiles of any race or mixture. As long as there is racial separation and segregation(not like America before the 70s). Segregation involving communities of other races or for example if involving something sexual like a sex shop where people perform activities in the backrooms, whites with whites, blacks with blacks, Asians with Asians, and others with others.

I'm just warning your post comes off as offensive to some of our members maybe even HP.Shannon involving herself here.

But I fully understand, us Whites and a few other true minorities(think like Uighurs) have their backs against the wall.

From my understand at least 50%-60% of the population of the planet should be White in White territories should. The remaining areas like Africa and Asia to the rest 40-50% of their respective races.

That way everyone doesn't massacre each other in multi-culture, multi-racial, and multi-national O.R.I.O.N. issues hell holes.

What made you act like a stereotypical anti non white

idiocy smasher said:
What made you act like a stereotypical anti non white.

Hmm that is a good question and a long answer to come but I'll explain it because many people who believe racism is bad i.e. typical retards around want to know this stuff and do deserve an answer to make them into a racial realist.

First it's possible that I might have birth trauma. When I was about to be born the doctor left the room and a nurse came in she told my mother who stupidly obliged to turn around on her stomach. The doctor had a sensation something is wrong and came back she "WTF'd immediately and told the nurse off, she immediately told my mother to turn back around and called an emergency birthing in progress".

So I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and was born bluish so there was some strangulation involved. She checked it out noticed nothing bad and removed the umbilical cord luckily it wasn't knotted. So it's possible since my birth some sort of self-defense mechanism was activated which is unique to me. It's possible certain parameters were activated and it induced some sort of death/birth trauma a very plutonic way of being born since I'm Pluto in Scorpio. Funny enough they cut the umbilical cord and then I was transferred to the nurse some redheaded woman of possibly German descent. So I threw my arms forward as in a hugging motion and the nurse was left with her mouth open and in a smile and then she grabbed me but before she did I grabbed her thumb with my hand and she was like "OMG this is really rare and special". Funny about two almost three years later during my development one of my mother's friend said "Name of my mother, I don't know why but your son seems to be like he is gonna grow up to be very special". I'm currently 30 and I've yet to experience anything special or anything. Anyways I didn't cry or anything for over two hours as a matter of fact I was provided the routine hospital activities done to babies after birth without shedding a tear or crying out loud. I only began to cry when they reintroduced me to my mother.

So my best guess is in my birth trauma something activated. Later with my grandparents since I lived with them my grandmother would say "Blanco y puro", "White and pure". Plus since my family speaks Spanish and whatnot there is a lot of racialist discussion on races and nations in our family which is what a lot of Spanish people do.

Later I came to live to my current home I live currently in. And my next door neighbor was a White friend of mines. Whom was very racialist during our times. Typical anti-negro etc.etc. and his friend who he said was like a cousin to him always was surprised by latin people and wanted to know why latinos are the way they are again he was against negroes etc.etc. but his weltanschaang was "Why are latinos the way they are?" and "Why is everyone wanting to become them or bring them here to America?".

Again you gotta remember only since the 1980s did niggernization processes come and only about early 2000s did the spicification came in with reaggeton bullshit and then in like 2004-2005 the whole cross-niggernization/spicification came in whereby rappers, hiphop would cross mix reaggeton and rap crap together or have duets one sings in Spanish the other sings in English. So we grew up in kinda a deadzone.

For example MANY people had smartphones either smarterphones that are still dumbphones or outright smartphones like modern Slate style. But it wasn't till 2019 I actually got a smartphone. So I grew up in a time when the internet was mass coming online and grew up in a way that was still old-school but with new-school stuff coming in. For better or for worse. So I still live my life in a deadzone I mean I have a smartphone but the only thing I use it for is call, text, and occasionally time to time internet and even then less than 10 minutes or maybe watch a video and that is it. I'm still old-school PC master race etc.etc.

But for the racialist discussion comes my own racialist searching. Despite having my friends and being racialist and despite my friend in school who I confided with funny he is still my friend and I've known him since pre-K he even remembers the time I met him. "I went Hi my name is so and so would you like to be friends?" and he went "Hi my name is so and so yes I'd like to be your friend". I consider him my Himmler to my Hitler. He is a very good person who I admire his deep externalization and he admires my deep internalization. He grew up similar to me loving the axis powers and WW2 buff and playing WW2 games etc.etc. he's almost similar. I guess because we both have the same North Node and South Node.

But in my own level of development it all started probably sometime during my hardening phase 1996/1997. Right around 1997 we got cable television. So I began to watch cable TV and then I watched the history channel. Now I know HC is kosheer crap but back then MAN they used to pump the WW2 stuff yeah over time went from telling some truths to outright lies. But man did I love watching WW2 and I got OBSESSED with the axis powers and Hitler and the National Socialists. Yeah I believed in the whole killing thing and whatnot I mean I pretty much spent my entire school years in a Martian trance thinking about killing people, columbines, school massacres, killing other races except Asians never had a problem with Asians since I liked Asiatic stuff. Thinking about sex all the time and WW2 and whatnot. So while everyone else was being a sheep and staying in the same school bullshit or living their lives. My internal life was FAR different than other people around me. Perhaps to my detriment since I've noticed I just remained a loner and never bothered to do what others did.

Then in 1999 we got cable internet not dial up, cable. So as you can see I spent a lot of time studying WW2, video games, cheat codes for games, and generally studying everything and anything on warfare, killing, WW2 etc.etc.etc. and porn of course.

So all in all my racialist discourse probably dates back to my birth maybe past lives entering present. Who knows what kind of past life I had and how it affects my present life. But also dates to things like other people, my family, internet, television, and generally my own machinations and instincts.

I'm starting to think the reason why I'm so negative or so dark and evil is because I have to be that way to show others not to follow this path. For example many will be like "How can you be 7-8-9 years old and thinking about killing people or sex or WW2". Maybe my Weltanschaang is telling people IF you race-mix, create destruction, degeneracy or whatever THIS is what is gonna happen. So in other words the reason why my inner world is scary is to scare humans into doing the right thing.

Unfortunately I've never really scared anyone or whatever and have come to the conclusion I've wasted 30 years of my life. And life sucks what can I say. It's worthless and stupid and at the end of the day I live for the sake of living or to be more specific I live because two retards fucked. Like Morty Smith from Rick and Morty said "Adults are just kids who have kids". Which is funny because I treat my parents like my two children I've told them both face to face they are my children my son and daughter. My father always gets pist off and tells me my position is being the son not the other way around. I tell him STFU xtian dumbass go shove the bible up your ass.

I don't see anything special in life, nor have anything special, nor feel special, nor anything special. I'm just SS;DD: Same Shit; different day.

Been living the same way since I was a toddler basically a child and well guess that's life worthless and stupid.

Anyways my racialist lifestyle goes from stereotypical anti-whatever to current racial realist with understanding and whatnot. I still have the typical bigot responses cause sometimes I see darkies acting like niggers kinda like Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks, he uses the word in a manner to describe degenerate negro activities. Either way I didn't really change till finding the external forums of JoS at about what 2014 or so when the old josministries.Prophp forums were still around. I began to change a lot and change my opinions and whatnot. I still have a lot of hatred and racial hatred but non-the less it's mostly from the way stereo-typically people act not outright hatred for no reason.

Either way I WOULD like to go deeper into racialist discussions kinda like Dr.Walter Gross, Hitler, Dr.Gunther and other racialists but apparently it's forbidden knowledge by judentum so "Veys to my oy" from the kike cockblocking.

If you'd like to know more feel free to ask more questions.

I am a black, under graduate in the university.
I can testify this, the white race remains supperior even in our next century.
The white race are creative, innovative, scientific, we the blacks can't manufacture anything on our own.It was thanks to Western political thought (the white man ideas). That some of our primitive culture in Africa were transformed to civilised thought.
Africans had no government, no territorial boundaries separating the state as an international subject in the international system, this were inspired through the wesphelia treaty of 1648.that the Africans could acquired knowledge about statehood. having a government, territory, population and sovereignty.
From what I gathered about the Jews they have not only destroyed our traditional culture in Africa, they have also contributed to the decline of Africa, through slave trade, exploitation through their fucken christainity...
Hail Satan and the
Original gods.

BESONG DENIS KEKUNG said:
The white race are creative, innovative, scientific, we the blacks can't manufacture anything on our own.It was thanks to Western political thought (the white man ideas). That some of our primitive culture in Africa were transformed to civilised thought.
Africans had no government, no territorial boundaries separating the state as an international subject in the international system, this were inspired through the wesphelia treaty of 1648.that the Africans could acquired knowledge about statehood. having a government, territory, population and sovereignty.
From what I gathered about the Jews they have not only destroyed our traditional culture in Africa, they have also contributed to the decline of Africa, through slave trade, exploitation through their fucken christainity...
Hail Satan and the
Original gods.

Whites and many others had civilizations flattened by jews and some didn't even get to survive long enough. Their curses, social problems, and the fact they keep us all down, makes everything we build ashes after a point. So don't look down on Blacks because everyone has went through the same.

i Have a link in my signature its called the Illigitimacy of the jews. Ray haggens is a black person and he exposed the kikes and christianty very very well. Its a must listen he also talks about Adolf Hitler that wanted to preserve the Black race. Its very long but its truely worth listening to.
There are some bits that i disagree with but all and all its a masterpiece

Hail Satan and the
Original gods.
I appreciate your realistic approach to the situation. It's not meant to be fixed that way for Blacks though. It can change for the better and it will over time.

Blackdragon666 said:
Hail Satan and the
Original gods.
I appreciate your realistic approach to the situation. It's not meant to be fixed that way for Blacks though. It can change for the better and it will over time.

I have often wondered what africa would be like as a first world continent without jewish interference, with all their original cultures still intact. As we keep up the fight until the enemy is no more, we will see the better being brought out more and more in every race as they evolve seperately and become more aware.

Shadowcat said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Hail Satan and the
Original gods.

I have often wondered what africa would be like as a first world continent without jewish interference, with all their original cultures still intact. As we keep up the fight until the enemy is no more, we will see the better being brought out more and more in every race as they evolve seperately and become more aware.
Africa would be paradise if their were no jews.
I grew up with a black friend and today he is almost a millionaire. My family made him the owner of our business for this reason

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Economic_Empowerment

If you are white and have a business and doen't have a good BEE rating then your business will almost certainly not make money!
Jews made it that way!

Shadowcat said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Hail Satan and the
Original gods.

Indeed :D

Allfathersdaughter666-Stop apologizing for your sincere beliefs. Continue to stand up for your Folk. Speak your truest words and don't back down.

Hail Our Gods! Hail Our Folk!

Can anyone post pics (And send me some while you're at it) of the most or the purest Aryan males and females? (Sorta wanna feed the "mad scientist" in me ha ha)
Somewhat aside from the point, I really want to get into gene manipulation and somehow bring the Übermensch back into power but having no real knowledge about genes to begin with, I find it seemingly impossible but of course it's just an aspiration at the moment and nothing more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back