Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israeli guy gives military training to boers in South Africa

One Wire Phenomenon

https://youtu.be/wGF0WlQ28e8
What am i to make of this
I know the farm murders are real and i support military training but why is Israel getting involved

Israel had supposedly cozy relationships with the pre-Communist South African government in order to get uranium for their nuclear weapons program, but also pushed Communism there to help them loot South Africa, Jews are constantly trying to get their fingers in other people's business and can put a lot of effort into seeming to care in order to betray people later. Or, this could just be a case of an opportunistic Jew being willing to make some money giving people some half-assed training. I'm sure there are former South African security forces guys who could provide a lot better training.

Damnit i typed a SA here and when i submitted it couldn't load page now i must wright it again
Very long story short thank you.
I believe they are doing this to get on the boers side because its will be perfect move after the murder of the young forman
Does someone have any advise for me what i can do in the sense of doing the right thing?

Boers are proud racists in the sense of protecting what is theirs and protecting their land, faith and race. Im not against it but the Christian faith must fuckoff.
I am planning to make videos to wake them up,in order for me to get to their harts i am going to translate the JoS from English to Afrikaans with Google translate. I think its the best i can do and share it everywhere.
Thank you i have the awnser now to my prev question.

Here is a new vid i made,i doent see a problem with it but maby it will be insulting im not sure. Its weird but it reflects my life in a way haha.
https://youtu.be/Sn-uiOKXFjY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back