Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tom Bearden

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3y4LUN2ZItXh/
I feel disconnected from our cause yet i read posts and find things right on time asif it is meant to happen.I doen't like it!
I think the greatest pain is coming my way

I doent wish for this post to be aproved. Im only letting go of a stupid thought or a possibility i never expected.

Haha anyway hail to Satan's victory

I have read a lot of Tom Bearden's work! Though it's been a couple of years I can still say his presentations on the physics of negentropy, a 4th axiom of logic, the errors in classical EM theory, his references to E.T Whittaker and Tesla, overunity engines, the Priore machine, and much more on scienctific topics, all or most of which coordinate so well with the JoS take on spirituality that it can potentially become an occult science to an SS who is able to put the correct correlations together. An obvious one is the discussion of the mind and body after death, and how this readily supports OBEs, the astral, the mental plane, the soul, reincarnations, reincarnation amnesia, the importance of focus and free will, and lastly, the immediate influence our thoughts and worrds have on the universe as constant creators of energetic manipulation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back