Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Understanding and responding

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/09/understanding-and-responding/?doing_wp_cron=1601070870.2431778907775878906250

therellalwaysbeanengland.jpg

This picture was definitely not staged by an ad agency. There’ll always be an England.

THE LATEST ROUND of Jew-funded Afromania has begun. Aunt Jemima was blasted while sleeping by “racist” officers. Destroying property will fix everything. The Negro will start improving tomorrow, once everything your ancestors built has been reduced to smoking ruins. Endless appeasement, hole in the pocket spending and forgotten victims dying for a moronic failed race and here we are, facing total meltdown from the “African-American” garbage and more excuses from useful idiots controlled by the traveling merchant and, ultimately, pure spiritual evil. Worship the tar monster, Gentile. Bowing down to the genetic alien and the demons behind it is the most important thing you can do, along with wearing a bitch-cloth and getting vaccinated. Serve the criminal simian, put on a muzzle, get your shots like a stray dog at the pound. Democracy is the best system. You have to wonder where you can turn for relief and maybe even a small portion of the truth. How about a Cuck Islander who enjoys grilling? Believe it or not, for a while this was actually the case, but the groveling before the Miniluv has now begun in earnest from this dangerous thought criminal.

A police officer is facing a disciplinary investigation after branding George Floyd a ‘drug-crazed maniac,’ and blasting Diversity’s Black Lives Matter-inspired dance routine on Britain’s Got Talent.

Yes, but where is the lie? The truth is no defense. Say you love “Diversity” and their shuck and jive for societal cancer, goyim.

PC Mark Gunn, a serving officer for 10 years at South Wales Police, made the controversial comments while discussing Diversity’s dance, which sparked around 24,500 complaints, on a podcast he runs on Spotify, called PC BBQ.

24,500 snitches hoping to get an increase in the sugar ration and maybe a shout-out before the Two Minutes Hate. Welcome to Airstrip One, a vibrant internationalist bazaar which has always been populated by sullen brown criminals. Turn in your neighbor, turn in your family. We must stop “controversial comments” which notice reality.

Speaking about the moment Diversity referenced the death of Mr Floyd in their dance earlier this month, the serving police officer said: ‘It’s finished off with somebody dressed as a police officer kneeling on somebody’s neck.

Want to know what the future holds? Imagine a dark animal acting on Jewish orders kneeling on your neck. Forever.

‘I thought now the other footage had been released and we could see that this drug crazed maniac wasn’t as innocent as everyone thought

This crazy and “racist” statement was completely supported by footage of the arrest and the coroner’s report, if that even matters anymore

‘Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying he deserved to die but let’s move on.’

I mean, I love insane criminal primitives, don’t get me wrong. I do want to keep my job and freedom. Is there a way to turn this telescreen off?

britburgers.jpg

I’m turning American, I’m turning American, I really think so

He went on to claim Ashley Banjo flouted lockdown rules, something sources close to dancer have vehemently denied.

Ashley Banjo. Lockdown rules. The death of a nation has a dignity all its own.

Gunn, an officer with South Wales Police for more than 10 years, posts his podcast rants on Spotify under the name PC BBQ because of his love of cooking outdoors

I just want to grill

Father-of-two Gunn said: ‘Diversity, they’re not angels. Look at Ashley Banjo during lockdown, flagrantly disregarding lockdown rules.

Wow, it’s almost like there’s a set of rules for the slaves and another for our Semitic enemy and their useful idiots.

An angry listener reported Gunn for his un-Pc comments broadcast from his three-bedroomed home in Pencoed, Bridgend.

The “hero” you deserve

A spokesman said: ‘South Wales Police, and our colleagues around the country, stand alongside all those across the globe who are appalled and horrified by the way George Floyd lost his life.

Bawk! Appalled and horrified! Pretty bird, pretty bird! Lost his life! *whistling noises* Want a cracker! Bawk! Bawk

South Wales Police is working hard to become representative of the communities that we police and we are completely committed to understanding and responding to all forms of bias and discrimination.

Wewuzspacemen.jpg

This is why we arrest the victims of crime, get dangerous pliers and screwdrivers off the street, allow non-White child rape gangs to operate for decades, etc.

Gunn, who has not been suspended, has now taken the offensive comments off Spotify but his earlier podcasts can still be downloaded

I bet this pathetic cowardice saves you from wearing the rat helmet

Pc Gunn said: ‘I am sorry to anyone who was offended — I’m accountable for what I say and I apologise

Now to win victory over myself and love big Jew

‘I’m aware that I’ve been reported for what I said and I’ll take whatever punishment is given to me

That’s a good Gentile.

Every single European country has been inoculated with end-stage pseudo-Afrocentrism, even Russia has face-tatted rapping degenerates, garbage hip-hop and twerk teams as the face of their youth culture.

Ultimately, apologising and kneeling to BLM, then beating middle aged women protesting against lock down orders, giving location coordinates of Rotherham rape victims to the rapists and arresting 'a transphobic mother posting on Twitter' in order to keep paying the rent is the mark of cowards. At one point one has to make a choice. Either stop 'following orders' or surrender your dignity as an Aryan male.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back