Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Spiritual Quote for the white blonde folks

sonnenkraft

so i want to convince someone "she " to marry only white and blonde , i have my own quotes but i need more
can someone help me to invent more spiritual quote for white folks. i need the quote that can convince and create fear if you marry non-white .

Hail satan

Are you talking about using a subliminal? Just tell them race mixing is gross because it is. If they respond negatively then cut the person off. It isn’t hard to tell people these things.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Are you talking about using a subliminal? Just tell them race mixing is gross because it is. If they respond negatively then cut the person off. It isn’t hard to tell people these things.

i understand , but i need white folk quotes

sonnenkraft said:
so i want to convince someone "she " to marry only white and blonde , i have my own quotes but i need more
can someone help me to invent more spiritual quote for white folks. i need the quote that can convince and create fear if you marry non-white .

Hail satan

Race awakening ritual. Do one for her if you really want to, but as a whole this is what we are doing. Unless you want to date her or marry her, let her figure it out. If you’re close and she’s open or interested in the topic, maybe talk about your love for your own kind or something. There’s ways to go about it but I personally wouldn’t force any specific person into it, we’ve got the tools here as a group to save our race. I recently talked to a bunch of black dudes about it, and they were really agreeable about loving their own people. When people are already open to this, if you just push it a little and bring the topic up, especially if you have a strong aura - you may notice changes in the next few months or weeks with who they choose to see. It can kind of be subconscious. People, especially adults, aren’t really directly open to listening to what others tell them to do. So workings are best, but focus on our rituals and your own swastika aura!

sonnenkraft said:

Hail satan

Some people you cannot convince, but otherwise, you shouldn't have too hard of a time. I believe there is some sources on it in the activism subforum but I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't mean to start an argument on this thread but why blonde? Hasn't it been discussed that even non-race mixed whites have brown hair as well? You're not going to come off as very convincing if you go "but only blondes arent race mixed!" in your discussion, honestly.

Arin said:
Some people you cannot convince, but otherwise, you shouldn't have too hard of a time. I believe there is some sources on it in the activism subforum but I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't mean to start an argument on this thread but why blonde? Hasn't it been discussed that even non-race mixed whites have brown hair as well? You're not going to come off as very convincing if you go "but only blondes arent race mixed!" in your discussion, honestly.

That wasn’t his point. If someone is blond they should go with blond since it is recessive. But you equate that to mean people that have brown hair aren’t white.

My mother and grandmother are blonde. My father has a dark almost black hair, there isn’t a single golden follicle on my head. If I were to procreate with a blond woman there wouldn’t be good chance that the children are blonde.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Arin said:

That wasn’t his point. If someone is blond they should go with blond since it is recessive. But you equate that to mean people that have brown hair aren’t white.

My mother and grandmother are blonde. My father has a dark almost black hair, there isn’t a single golden follicle on my head. If I were to procreate with a blond woman there wouldn’t be good chance that the children are blonde.

You are correct, but even if every single blonde person were to have children with someone with brown hair the blonde gene wouldn't "go extinct". Theres nothing wrong with different hair colors / eye colors of the same race having children. I don't see it as equal importance. I do agree that preserving those traits is important, but preserving whites as a whole is more important. Plus, as I said above, it doesn't exactly support their arguments in the scenario that they do decide to go through with it.

I asked due to the fact that its been a bit of a misconception on here with a few people. Though, to be honest its probably fueled by trolls heavily. ( Theres a whole thread that devolved into bullshit over this topic. ) I apologize for wording it in the way I did, I suppose I need to stop being so quick to assume. I didn't mean it in an argumentative manner, though I see how it could've come off that way as well. I will be more careful with my wording in the future.

Have a nice day!

up again.

I have collected many white Race quotes, and also created my own quotes, But still I need More.

sonnenkraft said:
up again.

I have collected many white Race quotes, and also created my own quotes, But still I need More.

Ever been told about the mating of birds? Or any other animal quote about race mixing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back