Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I use a pendulum and ouja board to communicate with our gods and goddesses

Please forgive me if I am wrong. I use a pendulum and a ouija board to communicate with spirits, demons, and the like.

I've been wiccan/pagan in the past. A celtic one, because my mother's father was Irish. I'm mostly anglo-saxon, but have german, swedish, Welch, and Norwegian.

Please feel free to correct me...

I wanted to communicate with the goddesses.

One stepped forward. It was Innana, then I started hearing her voice...

I asked who were the goddesses that weren't to be contacted. She told me "Satan's wives". I asked why, she said "because they dont have to."

Another goddess came forward, she identified as one of his wives. She told me that Lilith was by far the most notable and important one. She told me about herself, that she was a minor goddess made more significant because of her marriage to our Father. I asked her what her name was, she said "Flora". I asked did she have other names, she spelled out "Creiddylad", which from my memory is the celtic goddess of flowers, spring, summer, and love.

I asked "Flora" how do I go about honoring her, she told me flowers and greenery. She said the ivy plant was one of her plants, that April was her month, and that she's celebrated at Beltane. She told me that Father was both the "oak king and "holly king".

I looked up Flora and I saw the whole resemblance she has with Creiddylad. I also saw that she's married to the west wind, Zephyr. She also goes by the name Chloris.

What do you all think? Should I listen to this? I asked for a sign from Satan and I want to know the truth

Please, say something.

To be perfectly honest, you will be best in going directly to Satan with this and waiting for his response. In my personal experience, it is generally pretty blatant so when it comes, it will be hard to miss.

Well, through Father and my guardian demon Haures.... I learned Flora is Lilith, who is also Astarte. Father created Lilith, supernaturally. She became his wife and reincarnated various times... it's an avatar thing. It's to help guide gentiles towards the sacred marriage. The hieros gamos.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Well, through Father and my guardian demon Haures.... I learned Flora is Lilith, who is also Astarte. Father created Lilith, supernaturally. She became his wife and reincarnated various times... it's an avatar thing. It's to help guide gentiles towards the sacred marriage. The hieros gamos.

That would be incorrect. Astarte is not Lilith. This would sound like a total fairy tale in the mind of a confused person, maybe an idiot. Let’s get realistic.

For the longest time it’s been stated that the enemy impersonates and that astral communication is very hard to discern friend from foe. That being said there are ways to pull through. Using a Ouija board with such hostile entities around can make up for disaster. My best guess for you as this isn’t the only time you’ve had issues is,
1.Stop using the board for the time. You aren’t going to get accurate information as the astral plane is as it is.

2.Really build up your clairaudience chakras. Everyone is individual so it may come easy or not.

3. I’ve been told multiple times that although you can ask the individual who says they are of Satan to swear, that even that can be misleading. Remember the enemy is without a doubt desperate. So be aware of that.

4. Sabnock and Astarte both told me as well as Father Satan before that using Satanic Blue Fire is an excellent way to discern enemy and friend. The way they explained was that when you send the flames out to the entity that impersonates one of the gods or goddesses they get affected. Whereas it doesn’t even hurt the gods. Actually they used the same thing towards me to make me understand. It felt energetic and that’s all. No pain. So just get an idea how it hurts to the enemy.

5. If you like another method banishing an entity works too.

Ramier108666 said:

That would be incorrect. Astarte is not Lilith. This would sound like a total fairy tale in the mind of a confused person, maybe an idiot. Let’s get realistic.

For the longest time it’s been stated that the enemy impersonates and that astral communication is very hard to discern friend from foe. That being said there are ways to pull through. Using a Ouija board with such hostile entities around can make up for disaster. My best guess for you as this isn’t the only time you’ve had issues is,
1.Stop using the board for the time. You aren’t going to get accurate information as the astral plane is as it is.

2.Really build up your clairaudience chakras. Everyone is individual so it may come easy or not.

3. I’ve been told multiple times that although you can ask the individual who says they are of Satan to swear, that even that can be misleading. Remember the enemy is without a doubt desperate. So be aware of that.

4. Sabnock and Astarte both told me as well as Father Satan before that using Satanic Blue Fire is an excellent way to discern enemy and friend. The way they explained was that when you send the flames out to the entity that impersonates one of the gods or goddesses they get affected. Whereas it doesn’t even hurt the gods. Actually they used the same thing towards me to make me understand. It felt energetic and that’s all. No pain. So just get an idea how it hurts to the enemy.

Thank you for making this comment.

jrvan found this for me this morning since I’d been having issues with entity interference and waiting to be able to do a banishing wasn’t exactly an option for me given it was quite aggressive. The Satanic Blue Fire method worked like a charm!

I called on my Guardian as I needed some help with a mantra, and the entity popped up first, so I imagined blue fire engulfing the entity. I’m not sure exactly how to explain the sound I heard, well “felt”. It was screeching (kinda like the golden egg in Harry Potter when he opens it out of water). It immediately fled into the ceiling and left.

Afterwards my Guardian came and I asked him if I could use Satanic fire on him so I knew it was really him, and he said “yes”. His aura glowed bright white, and I felt this happy feeling the whole time we spoke.

Not sure if the entity will come back so when there’s a full moon-new moon cycle, I’ll follow up with a banishing, however, sincerely thank you, this has been incredibly helpful.

The part I bolded in your comment is something I experienced. I’d get told some crazy thing and whoever I was talking to would claim “I am of Satan”. You live and you learn.

tabby said:
Ramier108666 said:

Thank you for making this comment.

jrvan found this for me this morning since I’d been having issues with entity interference and waiting to be able to do a banishing wasn’t exactly an option for me given it was quite aggressive. The Satanic Blue Fire method worked like a charm!

I called on my Guardian as I needed some help with a mantra, and the entity popped up first, so I imagined blue fire engulfing the entity. I’m not sure exactly how to explain the sound I heard, well “felt”. It was screeching (kinda like the golden egg in Harry Potter when he opens it out of water). It immediately fled into the ceiling and left.

Afterwards my Guardian came and I asked him if I could use Satanic fire on him so I knew it was really him, and he said “yes”. His aura glowed bright white, and I felt this happy feeling the whole time we spoke.

Not sure if the entity will come back so when there’s a full moon-new moon cycle, I’ll follow up with a banishing, however, sincerely thank you, this has been incredibly helpful.

The part I bolded in your comment is something I experienced. I’d get told some crazy thing and whoever I was talking to would claim “I am of Satan”. You live and you learn.

I’m happy it helped you. I also had entities attempt to impersonate the gods and goddesses. I used the Satanic Blue Fire and it does the job. I also forgot to mention that even feeling the entity’s energy is a good way to discern friend from foe. But you would need absolute experience under your belt.

Ramier108666 said:

I've given up the pendulum thing. Demons now talk to me personally. There are other entities who pretend to be demons, but either Father Satan or my demon guardians come forth and tell me who or what they are.

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Gremori!
Hail Flouros!
Hail Pazuzu!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Lilith!

Ramier108666 said:

I've given up the pendulum thing. Demons now talk to me personally. There are other entities who pretend to be demons, but either Father Satan or my demon guardians come forth and tell me who or what they are.

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Gremori!
Hail Flouros!
Hail Pazuzu!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Lilith!

If I may, our gods and goddesses are daemons, not alternate christian insulting term. As well as that can you discern if it’s them then I would hope you under that you still need to make sure you know who’ve been talking through astral communication. It’s for that reason why I mentioned that even entities masquerading as the gods are hard to understand unless you use a method that forces their hand, namely Satanic Blue Fire.

Ramier108666 said:
tabby said:
Ramier108666 said:
I’m happy it helped you. I also had entities attempt to impersonate the gods and goddesses. I used the Satanic Blue Fire and it does the job. I also forgot to mention that even feeling the entity’s energy is a good way to discern friend from foe. But you would need absolute experience under your belt.

Through a few practice rounds with the blue fire, I'm finding that when I ask if I can use the fire on the being to check who I'm speaking to - entities will either hesitate and beat around the bush in answering back or they'll say no.

tabby said:
Ramier108666 said:
tabby said:

Through a few practice rounds with the blue fire, I'm finding that when I ask if I can use the fire on the being to check who I'm speaking to - entities will either hesitate and beat around the bush in answering back or they'll say no.

I just use it on the enity regardless if they want it or not.

Ramier108666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Gremori!
Hail Flouros!
Hail Pazuzu!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Lilith!

If I may, our gods and goddesses are daemons, not alternate christian insulting term. As well as that can you discern if it’s them then I would hope you under that you still need to make sure you know who’ve been talking through astral communication. It’s for that reason why I mentioned that even entities masquerading as the gods are hard to understand unless you use a method that forces their hand, namely Satanic Blue Fire.

I've seen the blue fire in my mind's eyes yet normal eyes as well when I formed/summoned it from within myself.

I've seen pinkish purplish energy around the enemy sometimes. Otherwise I use my gut, but I've had my GDs come through for me.

I'll see if I can summon blue flame again when the enemy bothers me again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back